Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That little girl is way way to grown up for her age, too young to be watching content on YouTube meant for teenagers.

Reactions: 4
That little girl is way way to grown up for her age, too young to be watching content on YouTube meant for teenagers.
It's actually getting worse, it's rather disturbing. Allow your little girl be just that and stop posting her half undressed. Pervert paradise.

Reactions: 5
It's actually getting worse, it's rather disturbing. Allow your little girl be just that and stop posting her half undressed. Pervert paradise.
Scandalous, sacrificing her daughters privacy abd dignity just to be talked about!

Also on the blatant Beggy for a rug.

Reactions: 6
Scandalous, sacrificing her daughters privacy abd dignity just to be talked about!

As if they donā€™t have the money itā€™s always the ones that have it. I think she shows her daughter because she thinks sheā€™s being a cool Mum letting her watch YouTube and make belly tops.

Reactions: 2

She'll have trouble with that child yet. No discipline. I don't know a single child that only drinks out of champagne flutes and the mother thinks its gas craic.

Reactions: 4
She'll have trouble with that child yet. No discipline. I don't know a single child that only drinks out of champagne flutes and the mother thinks its gas craic.

Sheā€™ll have her hands full by the time sheā€™s 12, and will be sorry trying to be ā€œthe cool mumā€ . Sheā€™ll be like Regina Georges mother when Minnies a teenager.

Totally photoshopped!! It's ridiculous cause when she's on chatting she looks nothing like that so what actually is the point. Who is she trying to fool. It's very very sad really.

Then she'll be on talking about body positivity, hypocritical much!!!?

Totally photoshopped!! It's ridiculous cause when she's on chatting she looks nothing like that so what actually is the point. Who is she trying to fool. It's very very sad really.

Then she'll be on talking about body positivity, hypocritical much!!!?

Remember she was on celebrity operation transformation? She didnā€™t take it serious at all I donā€™t know why she was even asked. Got a pt and all to help her with workouts and with a bit of running too. Total waste of time when it was clear as day she wasnā€™t even interested to begin with.

Reactions: 2
Came on to say this .... stop showing her in her underwear the Internet is full of weirdos ... I reported it .. please report it and they will take it down

Reactions: 3
My god the amount of photoshop going on in her pics is absolutely shocking.And letting her daughter run around in her knickers on social media posts - f****** idiot!

Reactions: 6
Is she never not hungover Jesus she must go to town on the wine. Will doesnā€™t seem to be much of a drinker himself.