Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the state of her today and the poor husband having to chauffeur her around in that state, easy to see the kids were somewhere else.

Reactions: 6
I think she thinks it makes her relatable? Like trying to be the pleb she imagines her followers are I'd say.
That or she thinks she being cool, I was going to say she goes on like a 20 something year old, but I donā€™t know any who go on with her carry on.

Reactions: 2
That or she thinks she being cool, I was going to say she goes on like a 20 something year old, but I donā€™t know any who go on with her carry on.
Yep - still trying to be the cool gal she thought she was in her thirties 'Party McCarthy' dont ya know!

• Haha
Iā€™m actually shocked at Trionaā€™s stories last night. The state she was in would be bad enough for a teenager and sheā€™s a mother in her 40ā€™s. Sheā€™s an absolute car crash and as for going to the shop in her pyjamas -that is just disgusting beyond belief. She is vulgar and crass and I donā€™t know how Will puts up with her

Really hope Tv3 dump her, theres a fantastic young girl on tomorrow doing makeup.

I was only thinking why would brands want to work with her, her behaviour is embarrassing to say the least. Iā€™d say sheā€™s doing her nut being stuck at home now all the time and sheā€™s not off flying around the world at a drop of a hat like she use too.

Iā€™m actually shocked at Trionaā€™s stories last night. The state she was in would be bad enough for a teenager and sheā€™s a mother in her 40ā€™s. Sheā€™s an absolute car crash and as for going to the shop in her pyjamas -that is just disgusting beyond belief. She is vulgar and crass and I donā€™t know how Will puts up with her

I had said in the past that Will was a saint, but Iā€™m starting to think heā€™s a bit of a gobshite to be putting up with her.

Reactions: 3
She tries to pass it off as funny but she is a car crash waiting to happen. She is most often drinking alone also, she has a lot of problems alcohol being only one.

Reactions: 5
Like if you were at a mad one from a college party or in your 20ā€™s morning after ....maybe it could happen but .. maybe....but at 45.....eeeekk
I thought she was 47? no...
I couldn't watch her yesterday, I wish she wouldn't put her little girl so much on Instagram!

I couldn't watch her yesterday, I wish she wouldn't put her little girl so much on Instagram!
It not just that sheā€™s showing her itā€™s that sheā€™s showing her in her underwear that gets me. No one with a brain in their head would show their little girl like that on social media, has she no cop on at all. She canā€™t be that daft surely?

Reactions: 5
Oh I donā€™t know could be 47! Could be more! Maybe this is a cry for help a midlife crisis

It not just that sheā€™s showing her itā€™s that sheā€™s showing her in her underwear that gets me. No one with a brain in their head would show their little girl like that on social media, has she no cop on at all. She canā€™t be that daft surely?
Yes completely agree is isn't right at all!

I was only thinking why would brands want to work with her, her behaviour is embarrassing to say the least. Iā€™d say sheā€™s doing her nut being stuck at home now all the time and sheā€™s not off flying around the world at a drop of a hat like she use too.

I had said in the past that Will was a saint, but Iā€™m starting to think heā€™s a bit of a gobshite to be putting up with her.
Thatā€™s a good point actually because if I was carrying on like she does, my husband would be quick to call me up on it. If anything, Will is enabling her. Sheā€™s dysfunctional in so many ways yet her mother seems like a refined woman, Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t said anything?

Reactions: 8
Thatā€™s a good point actually because if I was carrying on like she does, my husband would be quick to call me up on it. If anything, Will is enabling her. Sheā€™s dysfunctional in so many ways yet her mother seems like a refined woman, Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t said anything?
Or her mother in law even, the carry on of her that day in her mother in laws friends house and the stupid face pulling and crossing of the eyes she was carrying on with into her phone while her mother in law was speaking. Sheā€™d want to grow up find her extremely immature for a woman of her age. Sheā€™d have my head melted after spending five minutes in her company.

Reactions: 8
Is she being paid by ā€œwalkers baked crispsā€ she never shuts up about them. Three days to get over a hangover šŸ˜µ