Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the Shelbourne mad? Would Triona & rugrats influence u to go to afternoon tea??
Honestly talk about lowering the tone, she was in her pjs last wk buying luxozade to cure a hangover... let’s see how Triona gets through this weekend morto for her

Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute dose, still thinks she’s twenty bless her. Don’t put your child out on Instagram for the world to see if you don’t wasn’t criticism.

Was she gifted those pjs from Savida, she only mentioned them a few days ago and their on her now. Difference in her on her lives to her heavily filtered photos.
I was wondering about the pjs too. Also thought she looked a LOT different in the lives. I’m not sure TikTok is doing mini any favours never mind bloody Instagram. Genuinely shocked

Reactions: 3
I was wondering about the pjs too. Also thought she looked a LOT different in the lives. I’m not sure TikTok is doing mini any favours never mind bloody Instagram. Genuinely shocked
The pjs wouldn’t have arrived that quickly she was gifted them I’d say. I was going to order the heart ones to treat myself after a tit show of a week but savida can go and shite now 😆🖕🏻

• Haha
In those she doesn’t looks anything like she looks In the live yesterday. I would have thought she was a different person

Reactions: 1
She’s proud of it.🙃
She absolutely seems proud to be pimping a 6 YEAR OLD CHILD on instagram just so she can have content. Christ she'll be wondering in a few years why she has turned into a self entitled demanding brat. She hasn't a clue but in all honesty nothing new there.

Did any of you see the live post she done on Friday afternoon?The kids gatecrashed it- it was absolutely shocking?I thought she was going to snap.Those kids are bloody pretentious - Mimi referring to a cushion that Triona was reviewing as a big willy - that child knows way to much for your age.And her husband is such a dose - big kissy kissy before he heads to work 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did any of you see the live post she done on Friday afternoon?The kids gatecrashed it- it was absolutely shocking?I thought she was going to snap.Those kids are bloody pretentious - Mimi referring to a cushion that Triona was reviewing as a big willy - that child knows way to much for your age.And her husband is such a dose - big kissy kissy before he heads to work 🤮🤮🤮

I didn’t see it but I’ve heard them mention about Willys before, imagine a six year old saying “ big Willy”. Way too grown up for her age but not her fault.

I saw it and I was too shocked at the unfiltered appearance that I didn’t notice what mini said but not at all surprised. Controversial but I think mini is a very sexualised kid for her age! Maybe I’m not down with kids that age anymore but she comes out with a lot of stuff like that. Maxi is adorable and extremely wise for his age. Maybe it’s just a fad I dunno 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I saw it and I was too shocked at the unfiltered appearance that I didn’t notice what mini said but not at all surprised. Controversial but I think mini is a very sexualised kid for her age! Maybe I’m not down with kids that age anymore but she comes out with a lot of stuff like that. Maxi is adorable and extremely wise for his age. Maybe it’s just a fad I dunno 🤷‍♀️
It's encouraged behaviour with Mini. Allowing her to romp around in her knickers and showing off her boobies, she's 6 yrs old and her mum taking pics of her in suggestive poses. NOT ON BY ANY STRETCH! Her own Instagram account at 6 yrs I don't think so.

Reactions: 5
I noticed the other day when Minis profile was public that Will was following her. Theirs a pair of them in it encouraging her behaviour and letting her grow up too quickly.

The shelbourne personally came back and took all the cutlery/dishes so she didn’t have to wash them , is she actually for real mentioning this, seriously theirs families who can barley afford their mortgages/bills who has lost their jobs 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The shelbourne personally came back and took all the cutlery/dishes so she didn’t have to wash them , is she actually for real mentioning this, seriously theirs families who can barley afford their mortgages/bills who has lost their jobs 🤬

That's part of the afternoon tea service that the Sherbourne provide. Its one of their USPs.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone watching her live with Lawson? They are promoting a Vitamin C brand. The poor guy cannot get one word in. She keeps talking over him and interrupting him. Then asks him a question, he finally starts to answer it and she interrupts him again to talk about herself. It is so rude and so awkward to watch.

Is anyone watching her live with Lawson? They are promoting a Vitamin C brand. The poor guy cannot get one word in. She keeps talking over him and interrupting him. Then asks him a question, he finally starts to answer it and she interrupts him again to talk about herself. It is so rude and so awkward to watch.
No, I can't!! I watched alittle of her live with Ellen (waxperts) and it was so awkward I had to stop watching!

• Sad