Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t imagine what’s new in the book that she hasn’t already said tbh. Not worth the £20 and I have more than enough coffee table books!
Has anyone read her new book Fear less? I’m debating with myself whether or not I want to spend £20 on it!! Might wait to see what the reviews are like first

Reactions: 8
Yes it was very emotional in parts.
I had never heard her speak in such a contemplative, calm way. Very emotional. She is usually so lively and kind of bonkers (in her way!) that watching her this way was interesting to see. She's very genuine which is quite rare for celebs. There were plenty of long silences which neither she not Steven tried to fill - kudos to him too. I really respect Trinny. She's quite remarkable really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I had never heard her speak in such a contemplative, calm way. Very emotional. She is usually so lively and kind of bonkers (in her way!) that watching her this way was interesting to see. She's very genuine which is quite rare for celebs. There were plenty of long silences which neither she not Steven tried to fill - kudos to him too. I really respect Trinny. She's quite remarkable really.
Yes and I do think she is genuine when she says she wants women to feel better about themselves.
She really champions women, unlike Hirons who says she does but then throws a strop if you dare disagree with her.
Chalk and cheese,

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Got the book today when I was doing the grocery shop - reduced to £13 in Asda. Haven’t read it yet but will report back when I do.

Reactions: 5
Also got the book for £13 today. Had a flick through, it’s not ground breaking, it feels a little rushed. It parts it’s like a fancy catalogue for Trinny London, but I expected that to be honest.

Reactions: 3
Interesting points, most of which i'd agree with
Interesting article. I'm definitely skeptical of how many people try to avoid or be scared of aging (especially that head Bryan Johnson) but I think Trinny has been unfairly singled out in that headline. She's only mentioned briefly in the article! More celebs need to acknowledge how much time and money goes into all of this anti-aging upkeep.

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 6
I agree, it's clickbait, Trinny is barely mentioned in the article. Throwing in the billionaire guy is a bit dishonest too when there is a lot of legitimate scientific research and investment going on into how aging can be slowed/reversed (because it's the main risk factor in deaths from cancer, diabetes, and other conditions that will cost increasingly more to deal with as populations age.) We definitely need to address some of the issues older people face with regard to employment, poverty, and discrimination. On the other hand, Trinny gets a lot of criticism for having Botox and beauty treatments as if she's at best a bit shallow and vain, at worst harming other women. No one's obliged to "grow old gracefully", saying that Trinny (or any other woman in the public eye) shouldn't look the way she does is just another form of body shaming

Reactions: 4
Throwing in the billionaire guy is a bit dishonest too when there is a lot of legitimate scientific research and investment going on into how aging can be slowed/reversed (because it's the main risk factor in deaths from cancer, diabetes, and other conditions that will cost increasingly more to deal with as populations age.)
I don't think Bryan Johnson is bothered about any of that though. He's only doing this for himself and his own ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So Lyla is home visiting for the weekend again . . . after being back last weekend (for a wedding) . . . I think she only went 2 or 3 weeks ago, surely returning so often this soon is not going to help her settling in to uni life or adjusting to Madrid? I said it before, but again - why didn’t she just attend a university much closer to home? She’s clearly a home-bird and nothing wrong with that, but why the push to live so far away!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So Lyla is home visiting for the weekend again . . . after being back last weekend (for a wedding) . . . I think she only went 2 or 3 weeks ago, surely returning so often this soon is not going to help her settling in to uni life or adjusting to Madrid? I said it before, but again - why didn’t she just attend a university much closer to home? She’s clearly a home-bird and nothing wrong with that, but why the push to live so far away!
It seems to be a thing, almost a right of passage for people to attend university away from home in the UK. For those who can’t afford to go overseas they go to another city. Student loans are easy to obtain and they use this to pay for their accommodation. So maybe that is why there is such a push to have Lyla study abroad. It is kind of expected.

Reactions: 2
It seems to be a thing, almost a right of passage for people to attend university away from home in the UK. For those who can’t afford to go overseas they go to another city. Student loans are easy to obtain and they use this to pay for their accommodation. So maybe that is why there is such a push to have Lyla study abroad. It is kind of expected.
It's actually pretty rare to attend an overseas university as a UK student, unless it's a year abroad as part of the course. Even my richer friends studied in the UK. Accommodation costs can be so high here that student loans don't always cover it and they will have to be paid back eventually.

Reactions: 9
Ofc that’s not a reason to not do this, and THEY are the problem ofc, but just saying: the new CloCo is very yummy food for the creeps.

Reactions: 1