Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo skin care tools… Caroline Hirons gonna fume 🤭
Apparently she's already said something. Saw a comment on FB TT this evening. This made me laugh.

"Caroline Hirons talked about it on a live this morning 👍 she mentioned that the instructions that come with the actual TL product are different than what Trinny herself verbally recommended. Caroline is always a trustworthy industry guru."

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Apparently she's already said something. Saw a comment on FB TT this evening. This made me laugh.

"Caroline Hirons talked about it on a live this morning 👍 she mentioned that the instructions that come with the actual TL product are different than what Trinny herself verbally recommended. Caroline is always a trustworthy industry guru."
I’m off to the Caroline thread…🏃🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone know if Trinny has discussed having a boob job before? Just saw in one of her Instagram stories trying on outfits she wasn’t wearing a bra and noticed her breasts had that slightly fake “bolt-on” look, particularly for her age. Also much bigger than when she was on TV years ago with Susannah and was always quite flat chested. No hate if she has had them done, just interested to know if she’s been open about it like she has been with her Botox etc

Reactions: 5
Anyone know if Trinny has discussed having a boob job before? Just saw in one of her Instagram stories trying on outfits she wasn’t wearing a bra and noticed her breasts had that slightly fake “bolt-on” look, particularly for her age. Also much bigger than when she was on TV years ago with Susannah and was always quite flat chested. No hate if she has had them done, just interested to know if she’s been open about it like she has been with her Botox etc
The official explanation is, they grew through menopause. When I mentioned it on here before, some ladies wrote, they experienced the same. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The official explanation is, they grew through menopause. When I mentioned it on here before, some ladies wrote, they experienced the same. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tbf mine did, however they don’t look as bolted on as hers so… I’ll go with the boobjob… ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No she’s never mentioned it but I wonder if because of menopause she has a larger bust. I went from a 34c to a 34 F in peri menopause.
I hate it.

• Wow

BIB
Trustworthy? Yes if she’s paid enough! 😆
She’s an influencer like the rest of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What hotel is that she’s staying in in NYC? Just to be nosey
Crosby Street Hotel in SoHo/ Lolita/ Lower East side. I think it’s a Firmdale group hotel, she uses them often. I would not be at all surprised if she wasn’t friends with Kit Kemp who is the creative director and owner.

Crosby Street Hotel in SoHo/ Lolita/ Lower East side. I think it’s a Firmdale group hotel, she uses them often. I would not be at all surprised if she wasn’t friends with Kit Kemp who is the creative director and owner.
Ooh thank you, I knew some clever person would know! It looks lovely. Can stick on my wishful thinking list 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yet her face is puffy. I think she is starting to look quite odd with all the Botox and fillers she’s obviously having. Her make up in the Washington Square video is terrible.

Reactions: 4
I’m actually shocked by how thin she is now. She’s always been super slim but she is looking skeletal. The clothes she was trying on were massive on her and more tent like than ever. I understand that she wants to look after her body but she needs to fuel it better in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.