Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Caroline Hirons has made a huge mistake using “an expert” to essentially slag off Trinny.
Trinny is well liked. Hirons not so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You'd have to see/read what Hirons said. She's not against microneedling at all.
Just Trinny doing it apparently.
Is she talking about home microneedling? Rollers like Trinny's are bad because they tear the skin rather than puncture it and they are had to sterilize.

Reactions: 2
There’s chat about it on the Hiron’s thread. Trinny is loved for sure and hirons is a hypocrite

Reactions: 2
This weeks “twinning” about being sexy was not good. I think Trinny has gone influencer bonkers.

Reactions: 4
This weeks “twinning” about being sexy was not good. I think Trinny has gone influencer bonkers.
Didn’t particularly enjoy the last Closet Confessions either. They were somehow repetitive, things we‘ve heard countless times before, but with references to her book.

Reactions: 7
Chloe looks phenomenal in today‘s Friday Twinning. Definitely much more exciting than Trinny. Btw I can’t stand those silver bauble clips. I get the idea of taking a brooch for altering your clothes, but those balls are two 3D for me. It needs to be sth flatter.

Reactions: 3
I used to really enjoy Trinny but her content has gone downhill significantly in my view over the last year.

Her blatant, constant sales pitches are exhausting. Meanwhile her face morphs regularly and inexplicably.

Her talents - being personally authentic and styling in an interesting, creative way - seem pushed to the side. Disappointing.

Reactions: 9
I've only watched her consistently quite recently but am so put off by the way she keeps flicking her tongue out like a lizard. It seems mean to say it but I just can't unsee it now.
Why does she even do it? I've never done it and I literally don't know anyone who does.
In the interests of science and research I tried it a few times and it feels so peculiar and unnatural.
🦎

• Haha
I've only watched her consistently quite recently but am so put off by the way she keeps flicking her tongue out like a lizard. It seems mean to say it but I just can't unsee it now.
Why does she even do it? I've never done it and I literally don't know anyone who does.
In the interests of science and research I tried it a few times and it feels so peculiar and unnatural.
🦎
Maybe she has a longer tongue, which pops out, if she’s not aware. I’m afraid I might do that as well. Or the conspiracy theorists are up to something, and there really are lizard people. 😊

I also am not keen on her content lately. Also not a fan of that androgynous, neutral coloured, architectural (?) style she dresses these days.

Maybe she doesn’t need to deliver the high quality free content no longer, because business is running well enough?

Reactions: 5
🦎
I’ve watched Trinny for a few years now and I have never noticed before that she does this…..until you mentioned it, so I went and had a look……argh that’s all I can see now!! 🤣 Have no idea why she does it - I guess it’s just a habit? Some sort of nervous tic? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to really enjoy Trinny but her content has gone downhill significantly in my view over the last year.

Her blatant, constant sales pitches are exhausting. Meanwhile her face morphs regularly and inexplicably.

Her talents - being personally authentic and styling in an interesting, creative way - seem pushed to the side. Disappointing.
I agree. Her recent Liberty of London shop-up was so nice... mostly because there was no mention of Trinny London! At a certain point there really isn't much to say about an eyeshadow or a serum, but she continues pushing out content like crazy.

I do like seeing her succeed though. I know she had a lot of monetary help and connections but it's nice to see someone building something out of (relatively) nothing.

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed she seems to do the tongue thing more in the morning getting ready videos, plus her lip always looks slightly swollen then, wondering if it’s a lip plumping type product she uses?

Reactions: 3
I have never noticed this tongue thing and it makes me chuckle every time people post about it. I must pay attention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.