Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discovered her again recently when I was feeling nostalgic about WNTW. I like the idea of the makeup but £39 for a tinted moisturiser?! The packaging doesn't look good quality. I balked at £30 for Estee Lauder Doublewear 10 years ago.

I have been enjoying the Takeover videos, although I wish they'd stop using Zara. The participants do end up in some nice outfits, but they're rarely practical. Who is actually wearing a brightly patterned head-to-toe polyester suit regularly? I don't know if it's considered old fashioned now, but I still think the advice about dressing for your body shape and creating balance in an outfit is sensible and flattering. Most of these people would be better off with a capsule wardrobe than these statement outfits.
I hate Zara. Very few items i buy there actually give me my money worth.wear them once or twice. I’m not interested in anything that will combust at the sight of a flame. You will notice Trinny does not really wear Zara in her day to day life. It’s all for show. She prefers brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate Zara. Very few items i buy there actually give me my money worth.wear them once or twice. I’m not interested in anything that will combust at the sight of a flame. You will notice Trinny does not really wear Zara in her day to day life. It’s all for show. She prefers brands.
I mostly don’t fit into Zara as a size 22 (except the nice little cardi I recently bought preloved), but Trinny absolutely wears Zara regularly. When she packs for holidays, shows OOTDs, there’s always some Zara in the mix.

Reactions: 3
I mostly don’t fit into Zara as a size 22 (except the nice little cardi I recently bought preloved), but Trinny absolutely wears Zara regularly. When she packs for holidays, shows OOTDs, there’s always some Zara in the mix.
Haven't looked in Zara for years. The sizing is so wierd now. I bought a skirt years ago, size Medium, went back a couple of years later and the same size was labelled XXL. I know as I held my Medium up against it and it was exactly the same waist measurement.
Plus they don't really cater for breasts at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't looked in Zara for years. The sizing is so wierd now. I bought a skirt years ago, size Medium, went back a couple of years later and the same size was labelled XXL. I know as I held my Medium up against it and it was exactly the same waist measurement.
Plus they don't really cater for breasts at all 😂
How dare you have boobs

I’m the same… Zara sort your boob tit out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zara sizing is awful but you can pretty much guarantee everything in there is on trend, i think thats why trinny picks it

Reactions: 2
Zara is a waste of time for larger or curvier women. My boobs and shoulders are badly constricted in their clothes. Nice accessories though.

Reactions: 7
Is she going to to go Spain every other weekend? I wonder how lyla would manage if given some space to navigate on her own

Reactions: 5
I get that trinny wants to support her and that Lyla needs the support but wouldn’t she be better to maybe have a friend or family member visit her and her mum maybe visit her once a month. I hope Lyla makes it and enjoys it but I just don’t see it happening for her. It is tough going to uni and making friends, I’ve done it, and moved country but trinny is not helping her by her actions one tiny bit.
Is she going to to go Spain every other weekend? I wonder how lyla would manage if given some space to navigate on her own

Reactions: 6
No one develops resilience if their mum is hovering to fix every tiny problem including a bit of homesickness.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I get that trinny wants to support her and that Lyla needs the support but wouldn’t she be better to maybe have a friend or family member visit her and her mum maybe visit her once a month. I hope Lyla makes it and enjoys it but I just don’t see it happening for her. It is tough going to uni and making friends, I’ve done it, and moved country but trinny is not helping her by her actions one tiny bit.
Perhaps Lyla has asked Trinny to visit her every second weekend? After what happened when she tried to move overseas last time (homesickness is an obvious issue) I really just don’t understand why she didn’t just go to uni somewhere in the UK?! Could’ve even chosen a London one and continued living with Trinny and her step-brother. Surely she already has some school friends living in the UK which would help keep her grounded too?

I couldn’t take away anything at all from the last closet confessions. Except, Trinny lost a dress size, Trinny bought the matching pair of Chanel-sandals to her teenage daughter‘s.
Anyways, I’m so looking forward to discussing the book on here. I have preordered it already and am waiting .

Reactions: 4
I just can’t cope with all the shopping she does. I know she has talked about it before but it’s so excessive.

I just can’t cope with all the shopping she does. I know she has talked about it before but it’s so excessive.
True. And yet she constantly talks about how consciously she chooses her purchases, how much less she is shopping these days, how everything „has it’s place“ in her wardrobe, blahdiblah. She’s got a serious shopping addiction, and it just is not a serious problem in her life because she is rich enough to afford it.

I just chuckle at all the designers she mentions who I have never heard of when she picks out pieces in a shop. I like Trinny but where does she put it all?! She isn't in a Saatchi size house now - remember that enormous space she had for all her clothes? It was insane. Not the room she did most of her stories from.

Reactions: 2
I just chuckle at all the designers she mentions who I have never heard of when she picks out pieces in a shop. I like Trinny but where does she put it all?! She isn't in a Saatchi size house now - remember that enormous space she had for all her clothes? It was insane. Not the room she did most of her stories from.
The basement. She had it like an archiving wardrobe. I wonder if that is how the Princess of Wales stores her clothes t too.

Reactions: 4
She said she has a lock up/storage place so I reckon it’s there. She def has a shopping addition.

Has anyone read her new book Fear less? I’m debating with myself whether or not I want to spend £20 on it!! Might wait to see what the reviews are like first

I enjoyed her chat with Steven Bartlett on YouTube. Anyone else seen it?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.