Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's such a shame if true. Although a lot of those offices give me such mean girl vibes. Has anyone watched any of the TikToks from the SheerLuxe office? I would hate working with every one of them 😂

Reactions: 12
That's such a shame if true. Although a lot of those offices give me such mean girl vibes. Has anyone watched any of the TikToks from the SheerLuxe office? I would hate working with every one of them 😂
girl I know works at the SL office and she's one of the meanest girls ive ever met in my life lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what the lowdown is on the Latest in Beauty offices? Their copy always comes across as rather immature and unprofessional.

Reactions: 3
Which of Trinny’s programs do you watch regularly? For me most of the time CloCo is a must, because it’s just so good on a saturday morning, and I’m mostly here for the fashion. I mostly watch it, also when the topic doesn’t interest me at all, like today’s, because I’m so not into jeans. FriTwi I watch occasionally. The Makeover-show, yes, the shop ups I love. All that workout and lifestyle-stuff is not relatable to me, because of the age- and income-gap between me and Trinny probably.
Also, hoe did you find yesterday’s FriTwi? I quite liked the jumpsuit, although I would prefer it with heels on both.

Reactions: 2
Which of Trinny’s programs do you watch regularly? For me most of the time CloCo is a must, because it’s just so good on a saturday morning, and I’m mostly here for the fashion. I mostly watch it, also when the topic doesn’t interest me at all, like today’s, because I’m so not into jeans. FriTwi I watch occasionally. The Makeover-show, yes, the shop ups I love. All that workout and lifestyle-stuff is not relatable to me, because of the age- and income-gap between me and Trinny probably.
Also, hoe did you find yesterday’s FriTwi? I quite liked the jumpsuit, although I would prefer it with heels on both.
I like CloCo, essential weekend watch for me. I don’t mind the lifestyle stuff either. The tour she did around Notting Hill the other week was good

So Lyla is trying again with leaving home, this time to Spain for university - wonder if she’ll last this time round?! Of course it’s absolutely right that she came home from travelling if she wasn’t happy, but if she’s a home bird at heart then I can’t help wondering if it’s Trinny who is pushing for Lyla to move away and have these ‘life experiences’? Hopefully not, and it works out this time.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she’s a home bird why not Uni nearer home? She’s been away at school previously so it shouldn’t be such a wrench.

Reactions: 8
I would also say Trinny can be needy too
 saying how much she’ll miss/misses her bunny. Can’t help the child!

Reactions: 6
So Lyla is trying again with leaving home, this time to Spain for university - wonder if she’ll last this time round?! Of course it’s absolutely right that she came home from travelling if she wasn’t happy, but if she’s a home bird at heart then I can’t help wondering if it’s Trinny who is pushing for Lyla to move away and have these ‘life experiences’? Hopefully not, and it works out this time.
Yes, I wondered about the exact same thing. I hope she gives it a good go and settles in and enjoys it 😊

Reactions: 4
I was a massive fan of Trinny till she launched the make up. When it began in her little bathroom, the chaos, the assistant in the bath, there was a warm DIY feel to it. Charming and helpful at the same time. A part of me was HOPING she wouldn't launch a brand and that all this leading up to it was "tilling the soil". Get a prepped audience ready to drop a product on and that's exactly what happened.
I was disappointed really. She was no longer neutral in her opinions. I could see the angle.
In fairness to her I bought 2 items. BFF and the skin tint yoke.
Meh.
All her immediacy and relatability disappeared and I felt conned to be honest.
I eead an article about her this weekend and surprise she's out schilling her new book/podcast.
It's her income and her job so, I'm under no pressure to buy it but she made a comment that stuck in my craw
"Look after your body and your body will look after you"
Utter and complete drivel.
Make that make sense to anyone with a condition that appears out of nowhere.
Is it their fault for not looking after their body?
Or perhaps without the funds to take all the supplements and treatments.
So what I'm at is that she is so glib and shallow that I feel I was taken in by her previously and wish others didn't swallow her shtick hook line and sinker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m afraid nearly every celebrity on social media is there to sell something, whether it’s a product or a film or a book or music

Even before she launched Trinny London she was selling her expertise of dressing yourself. I’m sorry her comment clearly felt very personal to you.

Its a not very nuanced view. Life comes at us in different ways and none of us know what's in store. When my body failed, I raged about all the good choices I'd made and why me etc. None of which are useful either.
The health and wellness industry seem to be awash with clean this and that when at the end of the day stuff can happen that supplements and treatments will no impact on. There are no miracles

If she’s a home bird why not Uni nearer home? She’s been away at school previously so it shouldn’t be such a wrench.
Could be wrong, but didn’t T hint to L being very supportive during the separation? So maybe L was just especially anxious of being away from home, while T had a hard time, and now she knows T in a better place and can cope more easily.
---
Its a not very nuanced view. Life comes at us in different ways and none of us know what's in store. When my body failed, I raged about all the good choices I'd made and why me etc. None of which are useful either.
The health and wellness industry seem to be awash with clean this and that when at the end of the day stuff can happen that supplements and treatments will no impact on. There are no miracles

• Heart
I stopped watching her all together. She started to irritate me during Covid. Flitting off here and there. Then she started to virtue signal and that has put me right off her. I do use her products because I like them but i don’t jump in and buy every new item she comes up with. I have a very small collection and there are some things i won’t be buying again. I hate that the vitamin c serum coagulates after every use.

Reactions: 6
I’m afraid nearly every celebrity on social media is there to sell something, whether it’s a product or a film or a book or music

Even before she launched Trinny London she was selling her expertise of dressing yourself. I’m sorry her comment clearly felt very personal to you.
Sephora have said to their buying teams not to launch anymore brands fronted by celebrities. The market is saturated and the consumer knows most makeup is made in the same factories anyway

Why is there no CloCo today, I wonder. Did she ever skip it?
Ok now we know. Hopefully she doesn’t ditch it because of the Fearless-podcast. Did anyone already listen to it?
---
Thoughts on the latest posts?
What surprises me the most is her posing, so that you can easily spot her lOnG bOdY and her cAnKlEs, which always seem more important for her to hide than her nips for example, or the side boob. 😇

• Haha
I think she looks amazing and clearly has a no-fucks-given attitude since ditching Charles. My only complaint is that the styling just ripped off Beyonce’s album cover. But good for her.

It’ll be interesting to see if the “tribe” turn on her. Already a lot in the comments.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.