Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Trinny but WTF is this?! “Friday twinning” is beyond gimmicky at this point - it’s like a satire of two 7 year olds playing in their mum’s closet 😳 Feels very juvenile and goes against all Trinny’s advice about dressing for your shape and colours - considering she and Chloe look absolutely nothing alike it’s not like the same outfit is ever going to suit both of them.

I’ve always found Chloe incredibly irritating!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I really like Trinny but WTF is this?! “Friday twinning” is beyond gimmicky at this point - it’s like a satire of two 7 year olds playing in their mum’s closet 😳 Feels very juvenile and goes against all Trinny’s advice about dressing for your shape and colours - considering she and Chloe look absolutely nothing alike it’s not like the same outfit is ever going to suit both of them.

I find the forced bubbliness of the pair of them irritating. I don’t believe Chloe is like that in real life. I think that’s the brief for Fridaytwinning and she just takes her job seriously. Let’s not forget, for her, that’s an interaction with her boss on a pr job they do together.

Reactions: 6
I agree I saw her in manchester and thought the same. One thing not shaving but entirely different to not use some kind of deodorant after ideally, washing!
She is a bit “ripe” shall we say. I met her last year, and personal hygiene was not high on the agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
considering she and Chloe look absolutely nothing alike it’s not like the same outfit is ever going to suit both of them.
This is exactly why I used to love Friday Twinning though. We could see what outfits looked like on different body types and how to tweak them. Now it's lost its appeal and just seems like a dress-up joke.

I have met Chloe and she is lovely.
---
Chloe’s armpits! yuk
Each to their own.

So there’s a new YouTube out of a makeover … looking forward to reading the comments about what the tribers have to say 🧐

Reactions: 4
Oh let me guess… women can’t have anything for themselves, not even a trip to Zara with Trinny?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That was well done. Obviously tricky territory navigate but lucid, sensitive, and - dare I say - with a woman's touch.

Reactions: 5
That was well done. Obviously tricky territory navigate but lucid, sensitive, and - dare I say - with a woman's touch.
It's not to say I liked it. I found most of it triggering. But Trinny articulated some of the things I found triggering, which makes the video worthwhile.

It's still difficult to watch people "playing at being a woman" - like it's not hard enough already for so many biological and social reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tbh before I watched it I thought it was going to just be another “box ticking” exercise.
I was pleasantly surprised.
Skyler works for Trinny so I thought it was a lovely thing for her to do for her employee and was sensitively done too.
Skyler gave me Carrie Bradshaw vibes in the reveal.

Reactions: 9
I agree, loved how Trinny could feel how much the makeover meant to skylar and like you, I assumed a box ticking exercise buy it was anything but. Seeing how she looked exactly as she wanted to at the end was very emotional. Everyone deserves to feel like that. not sure I agree with the SJP and Carrie comments though- but each to their own.
a great end to a very good series. I really wish TV did these types of shows still, that’s where YouTube fill the gap.
Also I see
trinny had released a podcast series too. I’m sure it’ll be worth a listen. She’s very good at getting under the skin of interviewees and she’s incredibly emotionally intelligent.

Tbh before I watched it I thought it was going to just be another “box ticking” exercise.
I was pleasantly surprised.
Skyler works for Trinny so I thought it was a lovely thing for her to do for her employee and was sensitively done too.
Skyler gave me Carrie Bradshaw vibes in the reveal.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.