Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I saw her in manchester and thought the same. One thing not shaving but entirely different to not use some kind of deodorant after ideally, washing!
Maybe she's one of those people that uses mineral deodorants etc. that don't really work and can in some cases make the problem worse

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought her vision for Skyler was great, I think they'd look fab with a modern androgynous vibe, people would just think they're cool. Unfortunately Skyler was obsessed with shape and femininity they'll never possess, but I liked how Trinny subtly pointed that out. Anyway they were happy in the end. For fux sake like.

Reactions: 3
I did find it frustrating that Skylar had a face like a slapped arse everytime they tried something on, sorry to say but new clothes arent going to magically improve your attractiveness or body shape

Reactions: 8
I did find it frustrating that Skylar had a face like a slapped arse everytime they tried something on, sorry to say but new clothes arent going to magically improve your attractiveness or body shape
As Trinny proves in ca. every fashion related video she publishes, clothes CAN change your proportions?
I don’t quite understand, why she tried to dress Skyler like a 90s mom. The greige blazer and that gold necklace? Rewatching Beverly Hills 90210 atm, and that’s exactly how the mums were dressed there. How about some colour?

As Trinny proves in ca. every fashion related video she publishes, clothes CAN change your proportions?
I don’t quite understand, why she tried to dress Skyler like a 90s mom. The greige blazer and that gold necklace? Rewatching Beverly Hills 90210 atm, and that’s exactly how the mums were dressed there. How about some colour?
I wasn’t so fond of the dress, bangles and necklace. Cleopatra vibes anyone?

• Heart
I wasn’t so fond of the dress, bangles and necklace. Cleopatra vibes anyone?
Trinny has days where she dresses like that. Frankly when I first discovered her, I wasn't sure what gender pronoun would be appropriate. Also, John the makeup artist has done her the biggest favour of her life. The way she would jab her lips, jab her eyes, fork on blush then rub like she was basting a turkey... I mean?! A makeup range? What?!!

Trinny has days where she dresses like that. Frankly when I first discovered her, I wasn't sure what gender pronoun would be appropriate. Also, John the makeup artist has done her the biggest favour of her life. The way she would jab her lips, jab her eyes, fork on blush then rub like she was basting a turkey... I mean?! A makeup range? What?!!
I‘m sure, John the makeup artist was hired by her to do so, and I hope he gets paid decently by her for it, and it’s not a favour. 😅

Reactions: 1
I‘m sure, John the makeup artist was hired by her to do so, and I hope he gets paid decently by her for it, and it’s not a favour. 😅
Yes of course :) I just mean it seems she had no idea how bad it was before. It looked like clown make up but less refined.

John does the same makeup on her every time. She doesn’t use half the amount of makeup that she could use from the range.

Reactions: 2
I saw her earlier in the year and her make up looked amazing, john certainly does a good look…
---
I thought her book was already published and wondered, why no one on here talks about it. Sooo looking forward.
It’s out in September, I think, I bet I get a copy off everyone I know for Christmas😬

Reactions: 2
Can’t open it… is it bad?
Read all the reviews. About half of them complain about the very cliquey, nepotism fueled, toxic work environment in the office. In the manager positions all people so young, they lack experience and have no one senior to ask questions, people say. Also, a lot of workload and fast paced. One says „the Trinny you know from Insta doesn’t exist in real life“. Doesn’t get any more specific. Other voices say, she is a very hands on-boss and always in the office with the employees.

Reactions: 6
Only screenshotted bad ones and only until page 2.
---
Bonus round worst of

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow!!!!! Any company that gets below a 4 /5 is a worry in this day and age.
concerning as this type of feedback is usually found in large retail or customer service type environments but considering the large majority of the business is office based and hybrid at that, there is NO excuse for such negative feedback from so many.
Sounds toxic, not an environment anyone would want to champion working on their recruitment.

Only screenshotted bad ones and only until page 2.
---
Bonus round worst of

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.