Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her VW dresses. I think the silver one she wears a lot is gorgeous and she pulls it off.

Reactions: 5
She might be a brick or a vase? I don't know whether I am an apple or a vase?
I don’t think, Chloe‘s an apple. Aren’t apples the ones with mostly long quite skinny legs, short torso with round belly and and large breasts?

She dressed completely different as she was setting up Trinny London.
all
Slim trousers and shirts. It’s changed dramatically in the last 2 years especially. (IMO)

I liked her prada loafers of the past but the ones that look like car tyres are hideous and the dress over trousers look is a def NO NO I think.
vampires wife dresses are def no. I hate the white trainers with everything - she used to wear shoes loads and I wish she’d revert back at least with trousers. Shop her own wardrobe would be a good idea for her to take her own advice
The white r&b trainers were cool at the start but completely over done now. She used to wear her Stella’s on repeat in every colour but she’s not worn them in time.
Don’t you dress differently to what you did two years ago? I for sure do. I have quite a fluctuating wardrobe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I love her VW dresses. I think the silver one she wears a lot is gorgeous and she pulls it off.
I agree I love VW dresses. The platform trainers are so overdone though.
I personally wish she’d wear jeans more, obviously not for work, but for casual wear she looks really good in them.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think, Chloe‘s an apple. Aren’t apples the ones with mostly long quite skinny legs, short torso with round belly and and large breasts?
As I recall, apples are boobs the same as belly and very round; vases are a stretched taller hourglass. I have the book - I'll dig it out.

20221203_102751.jpg

20221203_103001.jpg

• Haha
The tribes being trolled by a poster who is lifting photos from the web and pretending they're hers. Hardly anyone has noticed. The generation post and the baby and dog smiling. Completely weird.

Reactions: 1
Did Trinny and lyla both get a pair of those ganni trousers?
£600….! bonkers!

As a parent/ I see that lyla is in Tokyo and has been sick for a few days and has called Trinny 40 times in that time- she’s 18? Also, she’s coming home now as she didn’t want to stay and have her trip of a lifetime as she’s been so ill. I don’t think lyla thinks it is a trip of a lifetime. She knows that she’ll be able to do that trip again and that her mother will pay for it. I really feel that she is spoiled beyond spoiled. She’s not there on her own, she’ll be with friends of family. I don’t think Trinny is doing her any favours. Each to their own and how they parent, but it really is a different world.

Reactions: 10
As a parent/ I see that lyla is in Tokyo and has been sick for a few days and has called Trinny 40 times in that time- she’s 18? Also, she’s coming home now as she didn’t want to stay and have her trip of a lifetime as she’s been so ill. I don’t think lyla thinks it is a trip of a lifetime. She knows that she’ll be able to do that trip again and that her mother will pay for it. I really feel that she is spoiled beyond spoiled. She’s not there on her own, she’ll be with friends of family. I don’t think Trinny is doing her any favours. Each to their own and how they parent, but it really is a different world.
Yes but perhaps Trinny is much more protective of Lyla because Lyla lost her father at a young age.
Of course she is spoiled. They have an extremely privileged life.

Reactions: 6
I think as well, fair play to her for knowing herself enough to know that you don’t need to stay in situations you’re not enjoying if you don’t have to. It’s a lesson I wish I’d learned a lot earlier. Admittedly, it is privilege to be there and also to come home easily, but if a young woman doesn’t have to be stuck somewhere she’s unwell and unhappy, then why would you make her?

Reactions: 12
Yes I get all that- I just can’t believe it is doing her any good. Lyla will never be independent it’s quite sad.

Yes but perhaps Trinny is much more protective of Lyla because Lyla lost her father at a young age.
Of course she is spoiled. They have an extremely privileged life.

Yes I get all that- I just can’t believe it is doing her any good. Lyla will never be independent it’s quite sad.
Sorry but isn’t lyla like 18? I hate this view that some people have that as soon as someone turns 18 they have to be 100% independent, yet when they’re 17 they’re still a child. Age is just a number (unfortunate phrase I know), people mature at different rates. Hell, I’m 27 and I still constantly ask my mum for advice.

If a parent can help their child why wouldn’t they? No matter the age. It might be different if she was in her mid 20’s but she’s literally still so young.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not saying wholly independent! I just mean- get by a little without constant need to have her mother on the phone directing her life every second of the day. I have seen Trinny look exasperated before by the amount of phone calls she makes to her. I still call my mother every day but it’s not out of need… I couldn’t ever have imagined her going to study in NYC never mind how she’ll cope in Madrid. She’s very very young in her head and shows no signs of independence which is what I believe we do when we bring children into the world- give them the traits, tools and beliefs that they can manage!

Sorry but isn’t lyla like 18? I hate this view that some people have that as soon as someone turns 18 they have to be 100% independent, yet when they’re 17 they’re still a child. Age is just a number (unfortunate phrase I know), people mature at different rates. Hell, I’m 27 and I still constantly ask my mum for advice.

If a parent can help their child why wouldn’t they? No matter the age. It might be different if she was in her mid 20’s but she’s literally still so young.

I agree. Everyone matures at a different rate and 18 is still young IMO. Our brains haven't finished developing until we are around 25 so developmentally, she's still young and vulnerable. Material wealth doesn't protect you from emotional or psychological pain.

ETA. Losing a parent in traumatic circumstances would make her more anxiously attached. Therefore, it makes sense that separation is difficult for her and that she is constantly on the phone seeking reassurance.

Reactions: 12
I’m not saying wholly independent! I just mean- get by a little without constant need to have her mother on the phone directing her life every second of the day. I have seen Trinny look exasperated before by the amount of phone calls she makes to her. I still call my mother every day but it’s not out of need… I couldn’t ever have imagined her going to study in NYC never mind how she’ll cope in Madrid. She’s very very young in her head and shows no signs of independence which is what I believe we do when we bring children into the world- give them the traits, tools and beliefs that they can manage!
I sort of agree but not at Lyla’s age, 18 is still ridiculously young.

Reactions: 7
I sort of agree but not at Lyla’s age, 18 is still ridiculously young.
Yes but it’s not just her age it’s her behaviour and how she is babied. In my opinion. I don’t know any other as young 18 year olds as her. She’s more like 14/15.

Reactions: 2
Yes but it’s not just her age it’s her behaviour and how she is babied. In my opinion. I don’t know any other as young 18 year olds as her. She’s more like 14/15.
How do you know that? I think we really don’t know enough of her life for guessing that. Tbh, I started earning my own money with 18, but never had thought of going to another continent without my parents. I find already that quite independent from her.

Reactions: 8
I completely disagree with you, she's not different to any of the 17/18 year olds that I know.

We only see a sliver of their lives. I don't think she's babied and I bet Trinny wouldn't have it any other way anyway.