Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video was just pointless, why buy something high end when you have the budget version already.
Spending money for the sake of it. Her subs aren't going to go out and do that, it's nearly sneering at Cos and zara *inserts plums in mouth "the other stuff is quality ya"

Reactions: 5
Ummmm, is it just me or are Lucy and Trinny quite passive aggressive in the latest Closet Confessions? The comment about Lucy‘s broad shoulders? The comment about Molly and Jemima dressing cool effortlessly because of still being in their 20s? (Also some moments from Lucy‘s side as well.)
I get that vibe too. I still get mean girl vibes from Trinny which was apparent during her Twitter exchanges with Nigella. Talking about that, did anyone catch the Trinny and Susannah Zoom call on YouTube in which they're discussing the Body Shape Bible book. When the subject of the hourglass comes up Susannah laughs whilst mentioning Nigella as one of the examples.

That video was just pointless, why buy something high end when you have the budget version already.
Spending money for the sake of it. Her subs aren't going to go out and do that, it's nearly sneering at Cos and zara *inserts plums in mouth "the other stuff is quality ya"
I agree. That yellow suit looked pretty naff and the transparent trousers were ridiculous. If only we all had a huge dressing room in our Chelsea townhouse to store all of that gear, eh?

Reactions: 4
What did the post say? Were people annoyed she couldn’t make it to NYC?

I find it really really odd how they all turn up in the same clothes as Trinny and copy her. I mean- find your own style . It’s like some kind of cult.
I actually left a Trinny tribe as I found the slavish adoration of everything from the release of a new make up bag to Trinny’s nail varnish a bit weird and slightly worrying. Not Trinny’s fault, but as a collective they were just too obsessive and a bit Stepford Wives for me.

Yeah I remember Chacha. Never seemed particularly happy in the videos. Lucy‘s role atm I also don’t get. Is she back or not?

Trinny seems to do the „Leo DiCaprio“ with her employees. After a certain age they get exchanged. 😅 But maybe that’s how she keeps up to date with fashion trends.
Chacha always looked like she’d rather be anywhere else 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually left a Trinny tribe as I found the slavish adoration of everything from the release of a new make up bag to Trinny’s nail varnish a bit weird and slightly worrying. Not Trinny’s fault, but as a collective they were just too obsessive and a bit Stepford Wives for me.

Chacha always looked like she’d rather be anywhere else 😄
Is this her name? I thoughy she is Saša.

I always thought Susannas body type is apple, not an hourglass, as to me she has no prominent waist

Reactions: 3
Joined the FB tribe group this year, but I find the outright copying very weird. Whatever T recommends, there follows a flurry of posts asking where they can buy it. As for the sequin overdose... ✨✨✨

It's fine to pick up ideas, but sometimes I have to restrain myself from saying ladies, where's your originality 😃

Also lots of look at me posts for validation. It's all a bit cult like for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Joined the FB tribe group this year, but I find the outright copying very weird. Whatever T recommends, there follows a flurry of posts asking where they can buy it. As for the sequin overdose... ✨✨✨

It's fine to pick up ideas, but sometimes I have to restrain myself from saying ladies, where's your originality 😃

Also lots of look at me posts for validation. It's all a bit cult like for me.
I followed Trinny Tribe Germany for a short period. The ladies there were playing it safe so much and wore extremely conservative outfits, as they only picked navy suits and long chains out of Trinny‘s range and were not even brave enough for high waisted trousers. No playfulness whatsoever. It was so depressing and surely not, what Trinny stands for fashionwise for me.
Sidenote: „Trinny Tribe“ is a tiny bit racist.

Reactions: 6
The Trinny Tribe is so controlled, I quit. I wrote maybe 2 or 3 things, all were not approved for posting!! Strange that huh?!

I cannot watch her because her lips make me feel queasy. They are deflating before your eyes like sad balloons after a party.

• Haha

I always thought Susannas body type is apple, not an hourglass, as to me she has no prominent waist
Oh I don’t know actually, maybe you’re right, I just spelt it the way Trinny always pronounced it.

Reactions: 2

I also think „Chacha“. Feel like she sometimes was referenced as „Char“ as well? How is the eye shadow called?

Also don’t think Chloe has an hourglass, as Trinny states, because she doesn’t have an accentuated waist.

Reactions: 2
Where was the Triber with all the photoshoots from? The one with the hair and the legs???

Reactions: 1
Charlotte - Cha Cha for short.
I loved her.. she was so edgy and not a sycophant like all the other hangers on.

It was a blusher in Cha Cha I believe. She was the best person for describing colour combinations and referencing what colour they were to make it understandable.
since she left Trinny hardly uses any of the range has anyone noticed. The eye colours are vERY underplayed.
I also think „Chacha“. Feel like she sometimes was referenced as „Char“ as well? How is the eye shadow called?

Also don’t think Chloe has an hourglass, as Trinny states, because she doesn’t have an accentuated waist.
[/QUOTE

Last edited:
Charlotte - Cha Cha for short.
I loved her.. she was so edgy and not a sycophant like all the other hangers on.

It was a blusher in Cha Cha I believe. She was the best person for describing colour combinations and referencing what colour they were to make it understandable.
since she left Trinny hardly uses any of the range has anyone noticed. The eye colours are vERY underplayed.
I also liked her style very much. Maybe we can find her on insta. 😇

• Heart
The Trinny Tribe is so controlled, I quit. I wrote maybe 2 or 3 things, all were not approved for posting!! Strange that huh?!
That doesn't surprise me, it's like the QVC Facebook groups - I wrote something rude about Jill Franks once and one woman took offence.

• Haha

Aggree, Chloe is an apple for sure.

trinnys latest ootd is such a mess. i) a dull grey workwear suit that massively ages her, ii) that horrible tinsel top underneath to make it 'fun', iii) some random white platforms brogues and ugg sunglasses to pull this terrible look together.

As if Junya-Watanabe avante-garde tailoring and poundland xmas decorations were swallowed whole and vomited onto Trinny.

I think this extra access to funds and being on show every day has forced her to 'up' her fashion game from unique to mismatched. She looks best in bright colors, me+em tailored pants + fitted sweaters with some fun sunnies i.e.

• Heart
trinnys latest ootd is such a mess. i) a dull grey workwear suit that massively ages her, ii) that horrible tinsel top underneath to make it 'fun', iii) some random white platforms brogues and ugg sunglasses to pull this terrible look together.

As if Junya-Watanabe avante-garde tailoring and poundland xmas decorations were swallowed whole and vomited onto Trinny.

I think this extra access to funds and being on show every day has forced her to 'up' her fashion game from unique to mismatched. She looks best in bright colors, me+em tailored pants + fitted sweaters with some fun sunnies i.e.
God that outfit is shocking. Looks literally like a man‘s suit from 20 years ago, when they wore more slouchy suits. Terrible.
I feel like I always loved her summer wardrobe more…?
Also I don’t fancy her androgynous looks.

• Heart
When was the last time Trinny changed her look?
Well when she found Vampire's wife we now see that on repeat.

Things that need Trinny should get rid of (IMHO):
The white platform sneakers, especially with dresses. Not saying white sneakers are out, just the platform ones are naff.
The long old lady necklaces or the big statement ones a'la school-teacher look.
Sequins, silver, glitter disgustingness. Such as this tinfoil monster
Juvaderm
Prada loafers (these were cool like 1 year ago and screams 'I'm trying to be fashun')
Dresses over pants (expat in India who is so 'ethnique')

She can do long dresses and coats really well, and pull them off as day-looks. Just hate some of the ott layering and accessorizing.

Also don't get me started on Clara Rockmore (sorry if any of you like her sense of style).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She dressed completely different as she was setting up Trinny London.
all
Slim trousers and shirts. It’s changed dramatically in the last 2 years especially. (IMO)

When was the last time Trinny changed her look?
I liked her prada loafers of the past but the ones that look like car tyres are hideous and the dress over trousers look is a def NO NO I think.
vampires wife dresses are def no. I hate the white trainers with everything - she used to wear shoes loads and I wish she’d revert back at least with trousers. Shop her own wardrobe would be a good idea for her to take her own advice
The white r&b trainers were cool at the start but completely over done now. She used to wear her Stella’s on repeat in every colour but she’s not worn them in time.

Well when she found Vampire's wife we now see that on repeat.

Things that need Trinny should get rid of (IMHO):
The white platform sneakers, especially with dresses. Not saying white sneakers are out, just the platform ones are naff.
The long old lady necklaces or the big statement ones a'la school-teacher look.
Sequins, silver, glitter disgustingness. Such as this tinfoil monster
Juvaderm
Prada loafers (these were cool like 1 year ago and screams 'I'm trying to be fashun')
Dresses over pants (expat in India who is so 'ethnique')

She can do long dresses and coats really well, and pull them off as day-looks. Just hate some of the ott layering and accessorizing.

Also don't get me started on Clara Rockmore (sorry if any of you like her sense of style).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.