Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, pretty sure Trinny has some narcissistic tendencies going on.
Yeah… was rewatching some of Closet Confessions the last days because I‘m on sick leave. And as much as I enjoy them, because I love seeing her wardrobe and all that, I was thinking, you need to feel yourself quite important to think, it interests 1000 of people what you pack for a trip to India. I mean, obviously that does find it’s audience. But that’s not the point.

Reactions: 3
Crikey, another trip! I don’t know how she does it?
To be fair, by the pool in Antigua doesn't look as physically draining as her other trips usually are! And didn't she just get back from her sister's in Spain? She never seems to stop.

Reactions: 4
Quite telling she wants to buy her own property this year and on another trip without ‘my best friend- darling Charles’ Think she’s moved away from him mentally…. She is never with him apart from lunch at Scotts.
Happy to live in his home- it’s like she goes out to lunch with a grandparent and spends all her time with her friends and family and work.

To be fair, by the pool in Antigua doesn't look as physically draining as her other trips usually are! And didn't she just get back from her sister's in Spain? She never seems to stop.

Quite telling she wants to buy her own property this year and on another trip without ‘my best friend- darling Charles’ Think she’s moved away from him mentally…. She is never with him apart from lunch at Scotts.
Happy to live in his home- it’s like she goes out to lunch with a grandparent and spends all her time with her friends and family and work.
He seems like a bit of a recluse. Wouldn't surprise me if they have some kind of 'arrangement' where they date other people and are each other's best friend/companion.

Reactions: 2
He seems like a bit of a recluse. Wouldn't surprise me if they have some kind of 'arrangement' where they date other people and are each other's best friend/companion.
Yes, I can't see them having a sexual relationship although of course some marriages and relationships are happy that way if both parties are ok with it (rare but not impossible, usually one party wants it).

I watched Trinny’s Insta stories last night and WTF is going on with her lips?! Every time she spoke the inside of top lip was going weird against her teeth, it completely gave me the ick 🤣 and I can’t unsee it now!
Her lips give me the ick anyway, I think she's very attractive but her lips look very odd especially the bottom one.

Reactions: 2
I thought that too when I saw it. Very peculiar
I watched Trinny’s Insta stories last night and WTF is going on with her lips?! Every time she spoke the inside of top lip was going weird against her teeth, it completely gave me the ick 🤣 and I can’t unsee it now!

Reactions: 1
I love how she says she’s not buying anything, still gets new stuff but says friends bought it for her 😂

Regarding Charles, I have had a feeling for a while that her relationship with him may be breaking down. She just hasn’t seemed happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes you’ve hit the nail on the head- doesn’t seem happy. I know she travels for business etc but she is away a lot with work, family, friends etc there’s no more chatting with him and playing music in the mornings at the weekend etc I have a feeling she’ll move out soon and that will be that.

I love how she says she’s not buying anything, still gets new stuff but says friends bought it for her 😂

Regarding Charles, I have had a feeling for a while that her relationship with him may be breaking down. She just hasn’t seemed happy.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in that house for a day. I cannot get my head around their relationship! Not that it’s my business but I’m so intrigued by the set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do we believe, Trinny has developed breasts in menopause, or do we believe, she got them done?
Is she open about her face treatments/surgeries? Was she open on getting a breast lifting before?

Do we believe, Trinny has developed breasts in menopause, or do we believe, she got them done?
Is she open about her face treatments/surgeries? Was she open on getting a breast lifting before?
Haven't noticed them being any bigger personally.

She’s definitely had them done!! Her constant nipples poking out make it very obvious

• Haha
She’s definitely had them done!! Her constant nipples poking out make it very obvious
I remember on her show with Susannah C when she showed how to use the chicken fillets to enhance your boobs and how effective it was on her so I thought she'd just used those maybe.

I remember on her show with Susannah C when she showed how to use the chicken fillets to enhance your boobs and how effective it was on her so I thought she'd just used those maybe.
But she never wears a bra!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.