Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t want to sit with my boss on a 26 hour flight (or whatever). I do think her staff should be in Premium Economy at a minimum though.

Reactions: 8
All Trinny’s staff look like they are starting to flag.

She also should have gone much edgier for Melbourne. She looks great in more directional outfits. The brights really suited Sydney.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t want to sit with my boss on a 26 hour flight (or whatever). I do think her staff should be in Premium Economy at a minimum though.
I didn't see videos/photos of them to see. Singapore have Premium on their A350, A380 and B777s, but don't know what she flew. Have done Premium with Virgin only - sometimes reasonably priced and sometimes very expensive!

Reactions: 1
My point was she always makes it seem like a one-off traveling in first class, I guess to seem relatable somehow. The woman is a millionaire, of course she’ll be there!

Reactions: 7
My point was she always makes it seem like a one-off traveling in first class, I guess to seem relatable somehow. The woman is a millionaire, of course she’ll be there!
If I had her money I would be! It makes travel less stressful. Maybe she's had abuse for it before? I would hate be so in the public eye, even though obviously she chose it. One of my Instagram "friends" ended up limiting his account at one stage because his former classmates from school got really angry with him for taking some business class flights. Like, how dare he.

Reactions: 3
At our company any flights over 4/5 hours are business class no matter what your position.

Agree, her team are definitely flagging!

At our company any flights over 4/5 hours are business class no matter what your position.

Agree, her team are definitely flagging!
I work for the NHS and you're lucky to get reimbursed for a Travelodge, so this sounds amazing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I work for the NHS and you're lucky to get reimbursed for a Travelodge, so this sounds amazing!!
Gosh that’s so bad and completely unfair. Another way for the suits to bash the amazing NHS staff!

Premium, Maybe but economy is just tight!!!!
Yes I said premium economy, not economy.

We don't know what the team are flying, do we?

Agree with a PP, I absolutely wouldn't want to sit anywhere near my boss on a long flight. I have previously and tried to stay awake until he was fast asleep, didn't want him to see me snoozing with my mouth wide open, sleep face. 😂

• Haha
Anyone feel Australia is bringing out a funny side to Trinny? Very demanding, chucking her team in economy and a worse hotel, ignoring shop staff.
lol as if she hasn't always been like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just discovered this thread. I like Trinny and admire her work ethic - she seems to never stop but I do wonder how on earth she keeps going and doesn't burn out. Her past addiction recovery must drive her to do better and have financial security. Helps that Saatchi is her partner as I read somewhere he invested in it, but she does work hard and she can't be accused of just living off his millions.

I wonder what she is like to work for, a hard taskmaster I bet and that isn't a criticism. I did take a break from watching her content for a bit because I found it a bit much after a while: the amount of clothes she has is just not normal and all her beauty regimens and laser masks etc when she flies anywhere. She is obsessed with appearance. It's her business of course with the make up and skin products but she clearly can't bear the idea of ageing. I also just end up thinking she can wear anything because she is so slight and most people in full on sequins or her neon ensembles would look ridiculous rather than stylish.

However, she is fun to watch too as she has charisma and is a bit bonkers I think but very smart and switched on. She's also one of the few brands who speaks so directly to her audience and shows herself getting ready in the morning with tired eyes etc. People massively buy into that because it feels authentic. I saw her at one of her TL events in London, she is very slim and looked radiant in a bright pink outfit. She really takes time to talk to people I have to say. Met Chloe briefly and had a selfie with her lol. I find myself distracted by Trinny's mouth, her lower lip looks not right. I think she's always had big lips though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just discovered this thread. I like Trinny and admire her work ethic - she seems to never stop but I do wonder how on earth she keeps going and doesn't burn out. Her past addiction recovery must drive her to do better and have financial security. Helps that Saatchi is her partner as I read somewhere he invested in it, but she does work hard and she can't be accused of just living off his millions.

I wonder what she is like to work for, a hard taskmaster I bet and that isn't a criticism. I did take a break from watching her content for a bit because I found it a bit much after a while: the amount of clothes she has is just not normal and all her beauty regimens and laser masks etc when she flies anywhere. She is obsessed with appearance. It's her business of course with the make up and skin products but she clearly can't bear the idea of ageing. I also just end up thinking she can wear anything because she is so slight and most people in full on sequins or her neon ensembles would look ridiculous rather than stylish.

However, she is fun to watch too as she has charisma and is a bit bonkers I think but very smart and switched on. She's also one of the few brands who speaks so directly to her audience and shows herself getting ready in the morning with tired eyes etc. People massively buy into that because it feels authentic. I saw her at one of her TL events in London, she is very slim and looked radiant in a bright pink outfit. She really takes time to talk to people I have to say. Met Chloe briefly and had a selfie with her lol. I find myself distracted by Trinny's mouth, her lower lip looks not right. I think she's always had big lips though.
I agree. I'm in awe of her energy and the amount of effort she puts in - e.g. happy to have a photo taken with every single person who came to one of her store events in Australia. I know she has a privileged background but I don't think anyone could say she hasn't earned her success.

Like you, I don't always keep up with her output but I do find much of her content genuinely interesting.

Reactions: 18
Oh yes she is definitely a hard worker, no doubt! But also I feel like she probably doesn’t have some of the everyday pressures most have and therefore has more time and energy.

I actually went for a job at TL and was warned about her direct approach and was asked if I thought I could handle it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh yes she is definitely a hard worker, no doubt! But also I feel like she probably doesn’t have some of the everyday pressures most have and therefore has more time and energy.

I actually went for a job at TL and was warned about her direct approach and was asked if I thought I could handle it.
Interesting about your job interview. I can well imagine she does not mince her words. I like that about her.

Reactions: 6
Yes, me too actually. It is good to know where you stand with people.

She's in Canada now. I'm still exhausted from her Australia trip.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same. How the hell does she do it?! She just got back from Oz and now Canada. Not just her either but the team.

Reactions: 6