Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Trinny and her make up products. Has anyone else noticed that she seems to be using a very chiselled jaw filter on her Instagram lately. I will try to get a screenshot x

You can tell a little on this one. I hope it’s not a a filter . What do you think?
From the video I just watched I think you might be right. The imagery looked weirdly pixelated around her chin.. 🤔

I don’t know what to think with Trinny- I do tend to believe that she says she doesn’t have filler and only botox but then it seems so unlikely. Why would she say about botox and be honest about that and yet not want to comment about fillers. I genuinely don’t understand!

Reactions: 3
I don’t know what to think with Trinny- I do tend to believe that she says she doesn’t have filler and only botox but then it seems so unlikely. Why would she say about botox and be honest about that and yet not want to comment about fillers. I genuinely don’t understand!
Unless she had fat transfer or something so strictly speaking not filler? She looks to me like she's had volume added, not that I'm an expert.

Reactions: 1
I'm packing for a trip and dug out my Trinny pots. They're such a God send for travelling and don't count as liquids! Forgot how much I love them. Hope they release more of the split pots for Christmas.

Not an Ad I swear :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm packing for a trip and dug out my Trinny pots. They're such a God send for travelling and don't count as liquids! Forgot how much I love them. Hope they release more of the split pots for Christmas.

Not an Ad I swear :ROFLMAO:
Little pots like that are amazing! I have solid foundation and a blusher compact for this reason. Must think about adding some more Trinny to the collection. That liquids rule is a pain.

Little pots like that are amazing! I have solid foundation and a blusher compact for this reason. Must think about adding some more Trinny to the collection. That liquids rule is a pain.
I've managed to pack hand luggage only which is so unlike me. I can't be bothered with all the airport chaos and bags going missing etc. I also use the empty pots for skincare and other toiletries. They don't even have to be Trinny pots - I got a stack of clear stackable pots from Hobbycraft for less than a fiver. I just credit Trinny with giving me the idea 👏

Reactions: 6
I've managed to pack hand luggage only which is so unlike me. I can't be bothered with all the airport chaos and bags going missing etc. I also use the empty pots for skincare and other toiletries. They don't even have to be Trinny pots - I got a stack of clear stackable pots from Hobbycraft for less than a fiver. I just credit Trinny with giving me the idea 👏
I've had a few trips again over the past few months and at the stage where I barely unpack the liquids pouch - just top up each little pot before the next one! Tend to check luggage for transatlantic, but still keep skincare to carry-on so I can be sure I have it. And then throw in a shampoo bar and maybe the Aussie repair shot little conditioners, and done!

Flying through Shannon was glorious. And Schiphol wasn't bad! But that was last year before the queues went mental. They didn't make you take anything out of your bags. They seem to be starting it in the US too - the lane I was sent to at JFK T5 last month had a CT scanner. The TSA agent just jammed everything into one small tray and there was no faffing with taking out electronics or liquids. Was bringing medication with ice packs and it sailed through. Unusually easy for JFK in particular.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone feel Australia is bringing out a funny side to Trinny? Very demanding, chucking her team in economy and a worse hotel, ignoring shop staff.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone feel Australia is bringing out a funny side to Trinny? Very demanding, chucking her team in economy and a worse hotel, ignoring shop staff.
She always puts her team in economy I’ve noticed, and then films herself in Club/Business Class and claims it’s a “special treat” and “these were the only seats left” yet every one of her in-flight videos over the last few years has been from business class. Just own it Trinny!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see she’s back spending like a maniac in the clothes shops.

Yes, exactly! Trinny is obviously making good money but puts on this weird act of having to be really careful with money, it comes across as not very genuine.

Argh I know, and some very odd purchases she won’t use. Like all the things she brought in India and has already admitted they aren’t her style.

Reactions: 6
She always puts her team in economy I’ve noticed, and then films herself in Club/Business Class and claims it’s a “special treat” and “these were the only seats left” yet every one of her in-flight videos over the last few years has been from business class. Just own it Trinny!
Like, I feel a bit guilty about having taken a few business class flights because I don't earn huge money. But I searched for deals, tried to go off peak etc and it's been my pandemic gift to self to pay not to have a stranger next to me because I'm always travelling alone. In her position? Just own it, exactly. She can afford to, so why not smooth the journey?

Reactions: 7
Really!!? Different hotel!!? Economy!!? But they’re working surely they should be business class….!
She def has a problem with spending.
if she and Charles split up she’s homeless and will be a bag lady!

Really!!? Different hotel!!? Economy!!? But they’re working surely they should be business class….!

She def has a problem with spending.
if she and Charles split up she’s homeless and will be a bag lady!
Oh gosh is that his house she is living in? Yes, I suppose if they aren’t married she has no protection. I’d be concerned if I were her in that case.

Reactions: 5
Oh gosh is that his house she is living in? Yes, I suppose if they aren’t married she has no protection. I’d be concerned if I were her in that case.
Yes she lives with Charles. They've been together since 2013 so understandable. She often mentions she wants to own her own home though so maybe she's thinking the same. I think she's very conscious that everyone will assume she's living off his millions.

I don’t think she is- but it is his home and office (she’s mentioned his daughter goes there to work) and she has her life there and Lyla’s but I do think she’s in a precarious position. She moved as she needed to sell the house to raise money for her business apparently.

Yes she lives with Charles. They've been together since 2013 so understandable. She often mentions she wants to own her own home though so maybe she's thinking the same. I think she's very conscious that everyone will assume she's living off his millions.

Cue Trinny having another "treat" (3:23) in First Class while throwing her team in economy 🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Cue Trinny having another "treat" (3:23) in First Class while throwing her team in economy 🤣

In my experience it's quite common for the MD/CEO to travel 1st or business, while other members of the team travel premium economy. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
In my experience it's quite common for the MD/CEO to travel 1st or business, while other members of the team travel premium economy. 🤷‍♀️
Like, maybe I'm a total monster...but I would likely do the same. And as an employee, I'd be thankful of a paid trip away, and would absolutely not us all to be in business or first.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.