Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Total shorty, which thankfully prevents me trying to pull off her looks too. Like, I'm sure some of her biggest fans would give it a go, but I know what I can't carry!
A shorty with breasts is even worse. She's long and has none.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A shorty with breasts is even worse. She's long and has none.
I'm flat chested but have the shortest waist ever (like my ribs are basically on my pelvis) so I'd be like someone in need of intervention if I tried her flowing look

• Haha
I'm flat chested but have the shortest waist ever (like my ribs are basically on my pelvis) so I'd be like someone in need of intervention if I tried her flowing look
I want to do it so bad 😭 indeed I've tried. I just look like I've got dressed at a jumble sale.

• Haha
I hope Chloe is well remunerated, she works hard for Trinny. I know millions of us work hard and long hours but a lot of companies take advantage of people too; whilst employees may have a decent salary, they are not remunerated as they should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve often thought this about Chloe. She’s the only one from the original team that’s stayed with trinny. Don’t know if it’s for experience or out of loyalty but every single one of the first originals have moved on.
anyone else remember Lily? And Anna and ChCha the makeup artist?
Chloe is very artistic and creative,maybe being with TL gives her added exposure to do things she wants to do but the way that team works for her is exhausting. I see they’re staying on in NYC I hope they’re being looked after!

Reactions: 7
I’ve often thought this about Chloe. She’s the only one from the original team that’s stayed with trinny. Don’t know if it’s for experience or out of loyalty but every single one of the first originals have moved on.
anyone else remember Lily? And Anna and ChCha the makeup artist?
Chloe is very artistic and creative,maybe being with TL gives her added exposure to do things she wants to do but the way that team works for her is exhausting. I see they’re staying on in NYC I hope they’re being looked after!
Yeah I remember Chacha. Never seemed particularly happy in the videos. Lucy‘s role atm I also don’t get. Is she back or not?

Trinny seems to do the „Leo DiCaprio“ with her employees. After a certain age they get exchanged. 😅 But maybe that’s how she keeps up to date with fashion trends.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I seem to remember Chloe leaving, there was a big farewell to her. She was concentrating on performing/acting I think. Then she gradually reappeared and now is back full time.

Lucy went on maternity leave so might have come back into a different role, maybe part time.

I wondered about Cha Cha. She has a product named after her so must have been right in the fold. She came across as moody though, so i don't miss her 🤣

Reactions: 3
Cha Cha was a huge component of the early day Instagram and then one day, just gone with no real explanation.

• Heart
Agree and never mentioned.
Cha Cha was a huge component of the early day Instagram and then one day, just gone with no real explanation.
Yes that’s right! I forgot about her leaving and then returning full time. I like Cha, she wasn’t fake in my opinion but was amazing with makeup and colours. I liked her and thought she was cool. Loved her style.
I seem to remember Chloe leaving, there was a big farewell to her. She was concentrating on performing/acting I think. Then she gradually reappeared and now is back full time.

Lucy went on maternity leave so might have come back into a different role, maybe part time.

I wondered about Cha Cha. She has a product named after her so must have been right in the fold. She came across as moody though, so i don't miss her 🤣

Reactions: 1
🤣 that's hilarious. Forty coats.
She looks elegant, but if I tried to copy her I'd just look like Fortycoats
Sometimes I’m not so sure about her elegance. For me, that glamrock-androginy-thing she sometimes does is too much for me. Also the bulky stuff like as I mentioned before, her fluffy silber monster. 🤢
I find fascinating what she does with colour and patterns mostly, how she uses accessories and jewelry… The knowledge she throws in about other body shapes, how she incorporates trends into her existing wardrobe… That’s my takeaway from her, which I can apply to my wardrobe although being 5“3 and size 20 with no neck sadly. 🥴

I remember Trinny talking about a toxic employee who she had to let go and then sage the office…anyone have an idea who? Would that have been Cha Cha?

From my experience the salary is shocking. Other companies offered salaries nearly 5 times more than the salary TL offered. I guess people have to move on to get better pay.

• Wow
I didn't particularly follow TL with the previous employees so no idea who Cha etc are. I only really know the current lot. Chloe seems very committed, wonder how long she'll stay.

I didn't particularly follow TL with the previous employees so no idea who Cha etc are. I only really know the current lot. Chloe seems very committed, wonder how long she'll stay.
I find it very interesting, if it is planned for Lyla to take over the business. Can we expect seeing Chloe Friday Twinning in 30 yrs side by side with Lyla? 😅

I remember Trinny talking about a toxic employee who she had to let go and then sage the office…anyone have an idea who? Would that have been Cha Cha?

From my experience the salary is shocking. Other companies offered salaries nearly 5 times more than the salary TL offered. I guess people have to move on to get better pay.
Didn’t catch that one but can imagine that had to be Chacha.

No way!! Did she!? I don’t remember that tbh. I bet that was chacha. Would love to know the tea.

Lyla is sweet but very very spoilt in my opinion. She’s babied so much for someone of her age- and seems very immature. I think Trinny plans to sell rather than pass it on to lyla.
I often wonder how well the company woukd KD so if Trinny wasn’t at the helm.

😂😂😂😂
I find it very interesting, if it is planned for Lyla to take over the business. Can we expect seeing Chloe Friday Twinning in 30 yrs side by side with Lyla? 😅

Didn’t catch that one but can imagine that had to be Chacha.

No way!! Did she!? I don’t remember that tbh. I bet that was chacha. Would love to know the tea.

Lyla is sweet but very very spoilt in my opinion. She’s babied so much for someone of her age- and seems very immature. I think Trinny plans to sell rather than pass it on to lyla.
I often wonder how well the company woukd KD so if Trinny wasn’t at the helm.

😂😂😂😂
I was watching Trinny’s knitwear try on on YouTube. She went to Lyla’s wardrobe. I was shocked at how many jumpers she had.

• Haha
No doubt it’s a fab business and I do like the products but I imagine it would be hard to sell due to Trinny’s intense hands on approach. She is so involved unlike other well known people who launch brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.