Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought John was looking not fully recovered from Australia.

He isn’t flying first class, of course…

Reactions: 2
He’s what!!? I’m too old to understand what the emoji’s mean!!? 😂😂😂 do you mean he’s dirty? Angry?
i think he comes across so well and he and Trinny always have a flirt even though he’s engaged to his boyfriend 😂😂

He's not my type at all but her makeup artist John is 🥵 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just discovered this thread. I like Trinny and admire her work ethic - she seems to never stop but I do wonder how on earth she keeps going and doesn't burn out. Her past addiction recovery must drive her to do better and have financial security. Helps that Saatchi is her partner as I read somewhere he invested in it, but she does work hard and she can't be accused of just living off his millions.

I wonder what she is like to work for, a hard taskmaster I bet and that isn't a criticism. I did take a break from watching her content for a bit because I found it a bit much after a while: the amount of clothes she has is just not normal and all her beauty regimens and laser masks etc when she flies anywhere. She is obsessed with appearance. It's her business of course with the make up and skin products but she clearly can't bear the idea of ageing. I also just end up thinking she can wear anything because she is so slight and most people in full on sequins or her neon ensembles would look ridiculous rather than stylish.

However, she is fun to watch too as she has charisma and is a bit bonkers I think but very smart and switched on. She's also one of the few brands who speaks so directly to her audience and shows herself getting ready in the morning with tired eyes etc. People massively buy into that because it feels authentic. I saw her at one of her TL events in London, she is very slim and looked radiant in a bright pink outfit. She really takes time to talk to people I have to say. Met Chloe briefly and had a selfie with her lol. I find myself distracted by Trinny's mouth, her lower lip looks not right. I think she's always had big lips though.
You can read about their work ethics and environment on the Glassdoor

• Wow
He’s what!!? I’m too old to understand what the emoji’s mean!!? 😂😂😂 do you mean he’s dirty? Angry?
i think he comes across so well and he and Trinny always have a flirt even though he’s engaged to his boyfriend 😂😂
haha I mean he’s hot!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooooh must have a nosey! Doesn't sound encouraging...
Oh yes definitely have a read! And from what I experienced from just the recruitment process, some of the bad comments are spot on.

Oh yes definitely have a read! And from what I experienced from just the recruitment process, some of the bad comments are spot on.
I gave up as I could only read more than one review by opening an account, which I did but had to fill in a profile and review my employer blah blah. Couldn't be bothered.

I really really feel for the staff that is travelling with her after getting stuck last night in Canada.

Trinny could barely conceal her frustration on camera – understandably - but I still wouldn’t want to be in their shoes…

She wished sharing a room with Dido (her assistant) last night and another two staff sharing an interconnected room – I understand when it’s a last minute arrangement maybe that’s all it was available? But I personally think staff should’ve been given their own room.

• Heart
Facebook threw up a post from the tribe, it was about Trinnys flight being delayed or something and how she didn't need that. The comments were hilarious. I don't pay attention to the group is the tide turning? I think in the current climate it could.

What did the post say? Were people annoyed she couldn’t make it to NYC?
Facebook threw up a post from the tribe, it was about Trinnys flight being delayed or something and how she didn't need that. The comments were hilarious. I don't pay attention to the group is the tide turning? I think in the current climate it could.
I find it really really odd how they all turn up in the same clothes as Trinny and copy her. I mean- find your own style . It’s like some kind of cult.
The Trinny tribe are obsessed!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it really really odd how they all turn up in the same clothes as Trinny and copy her. I mean- find your own style . It’s like some kind of cult.
I agree. It's like ... in this video Trinny advises you cheer yourself up on a bad day by putting together your favourite colour and favourite recent buys. If I wanted to copy her, I'd take the actual advice and would be wearing a fishtail skirt with orange. I wouldn't be trying to find something that looked like her outfit in the video but that's what her fans seem to do

I
I didn’t want to use the C word but I agree.
I love her products, but it’s the concept of them that I love, not necessarily Trinny, and I certainly don’t need to wear silver sequins for every occasion.

Reactions: 4
I really really feel for the staff that is travelling with her after getting stuck last night in Canada.

Trinny could barely conceal her frustration on camera – understandably - but I still wouldn’t want to be in their shoes…

She wished sharing a room with Dido (her assistant) last night and another two staff sharing an interconnected room – I understand when it’s a last minute arrangement maybe that’s all it was available? But I personally think staff should’ve been given their own room.

To be fair it seemed like they were in an airport hotel so maybe rooms were scarce?

There was bad fog so they couldn’t fly anyway but I was practically screaming at her to call up Charles and ask him to send for a private jet to rescue them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The post was saying Trinny had enough going on without the flight delays. Comments were basically laughing at the poster saying I'm sure first class and lux hotels make up for it lol.
I stopped looking at the group ages ago cos it was so repetitive and people making idiots of themselves.
I love Trinnys style but I'm petite just doesn't work for me.

The post was saying Trinny had enough going on without the flight delays. Comments were basically laughing at the poster saying I'm sure first class and lux hotels make up for it lol.
I stopped looking at the group ages ago cos it was so repetitive and people making idiots of themselves.
I love Trinnys style but I'm petite just doesn't work for me.
Total shorty, which thankfully prevents me trying to pull off her looks too. Like, I'm sure some of her biggest fans would give it a go, but I know what I can't carry!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.