Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like some parts of her wardrobe. Most things I wouldn’t want to have myself, but find them quite pretty. BUT, that monstruos sleeveless shaggy top with the silvery threads? Wth is that!!!!!!! That’s REALLY unattractive imo.

Reactions: 4
Also I have to say, her content gets a bit repetitive? I mean, I follow her pretty much since the beginning of her makeup line, not everyone does that, and she wants to adress newer followers ad well. But after the 100th „cynch in your waist“/„wear sth with shoulder pads to give more structure „/„crop the trousers at ankle length“/„just wear a trouser under the dress“/„turn the dress from back to front“ it gets a bit boring. Maybe it’s time for me to say good bye. Or at least take a break.

Reactions: 9
Also I have to say, her content gets a bit repetitive? I mean, I follow her pretty much since the beginning of her makeup line, not everyone does that, and she wants to adress newer followers ad well. But after the 100th „cynch in your waist“/„wear sth with shoulder pads to give more structure „/„crop the trousers at ankle length“/„just wear a trouser under the dress“/„turn the dress from back to front“ it gets a bit boring. Maybe it’s time for me to say good bye. Or at least take a break.
Yes probably best to mute her for a while. I'm not sure what else you are expecting though? What you've said is her fashion/style advice, it's not going to change very often. And as you said, she's reaching out to new followers all the time too.

What are you wanting to see from her? I'm there for the style and makeup and for me, I think she's so much better at that than any others.

Reactions: 7
Yes probably best to mute her for a while. I'm not sure what else you are expecting though? What you've said is her fashion/style advice, it's not going to change very often. And as you said, she's reaching out to new followers all the time too.

What are you wanting to see from her? I'm there for the style and makeup and for me, I think she's so much better at that than any others.
Fair enough.
Maybe, for my taste, she just could put on her shoulder pad tops, without repeating again and again that this gives you more structure. But then, as we agree, she doesn’t only produce content for longtime followers.
I‘m trying with the mute.

Reactions: 1
No but it's obvious. She has made 2 posts about the Queen, and has not posted anything. Neither have Trinny London. I am sure we will see posts again on Tuesday. Neither account has never gone this long between posting before.

Reactions: 7
She must have really loved and respected the queen. She even carried on posting when her late mother died

She must have really loved and respected the queen. She even carried on posting when her late mother died
Indeed. I found it a bit strange that she stopped posting with no note or anything.

She has a worldwide audience - I’m Australian and it confused me as other British people were posting (albeit in a respectful way).

I actually wonder if something else is going on. I loved the Queen and was very sad to see her go. But Trinny’s affect was very low in the video she did yesterday and today.

While I’m here, I’ve been annoyed by Trinny London not being open about the fact they gave incorrect advice on the Vit C.

When the Vitamin C serum was launched Trinity gave the explicit advice (on multiple video chats) that the vitamin C was suitable for beginners because it was so gentle yet hugely effective.

Fast forward to now: the Vitamin C serum has a separate paper warning label that comes with it saying that it is for “experienced vitamin C users only.”

Trinny has started saying that when she pitches Vit C serum on her chats but there was never an acknowledgement (at that I’m aware of) that they had clearly made a mistake.

I made a very nice post on the fb Trinny Tribe expressing my confusion but I was held back by administrators for a week and then deleted.

I ordered the serum just before the guidelines changed. As someone who has sensitive skin and has reacted to Vit C before, it was a bit annoying to spend $120 on a serum because Trinny specifically said it was suitable for beginners.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow I didn’t know that about the Vit C.
I haven’t bought it but I have bought the enzyme cleanser which is good but no where as good as the alpha h one I use.

i agree that it was strange that she just stayed off social media without putting a post up.
QUOTE="1plus3, post: 11829455, member: 189530"]
Indeed. I found it a bit strange that she stopped posting with no note or anything.

She has a worldwide audience - I’m Australian and it confused me as other British people were posting (albeit in a respectful way).

I actually wonder if something else is going on. I loved the Queen and was very sad to see her go. But Trinny’s affect was very low in the video she did yesterday and today.

While I’m here, I’ve been annoyed by Trinny London not being open about the fact they gave incorrect advice on the Vit C.

When the Vitamin C serum was launched Trinity gave the explicit advice (on multiple video chats) that the vitamin C was suitable for beginners because it was so gentle yet hugely effective.

Fast forward to now: the Vitamin C serum has a separate paper warning label that comes with it saying that it is for “experienced vitamin C users only.”

Trinny has started saying that when she pitches Vit C serum on her chats but there was never an acknowledgement (at that I’m aware of) that they had clearly made a mistake.

I made a very nice post on the fb Trinny Tribe expressing my confusion but I was held back by administrators for a week and then deleted.

I ordered the serum just before the guidelines changed. As someone who has sensitive skin and has reacted to Vit C before, it was a bit annoying to spend $120 on a serum because Trinny specifically said it was suitable for beginners.
[/QUOTE]

There was a recent FB live from the launch of the new serum. Someone repeatedly went on about the cost of products/how many products and Trinny handled it well but it clearly upset her. She went quiet after that. I think she has been so tired and a bit unwell for a while. I think the break has probably done her good.

Reactions: 2
I bought the vitamin c serum and really didn’t like it. Did nothing for my skin, it seemed very mild to me!

She has two of them and they’re over £800 each!

I quite like some parts of her wardrobe. Most things I wouldn’t want to have myself, but find them quite pretty. BUT, that monstruos sleeveless shaggy top with the silvery threads? Wth is that!!!!!!! That’s REALLY unattractive imo.
What type of off?
i remember her buying that grey co ord but honestly I think it’s horrible. So shapeless and then adding the dress and those hideous prada sandals was a huge NO from me. Each to their own of course but I think she looks better in so many other things.
Ok now i LOVE her restyling of the grey Zara coord tonal grey. But she somehow seemed off in that clip. 🤔

I had some other tinted moisturiser to use up (emergency airport purchase) and so just restocked my bff after a few months not using it. Literally, the compliments about how well and fresh I looked, what have I done, absolutely glowing etc 😂😭😭 never using anything else!

I do stand by my previous post about her making me really think about purchases. I did very well before, but in pandemic fell into a cheer myself up shopping trap. For the last year I have replaced some staple bits but tried them on with multiple things, and it’s been one in one out. I’ve bought some quality bits in sale out of season and actually jammed my equivalent money in savings because who can be shopping mindlessly in this climate.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah I’ve been thinking about fast fashion and investment pieces recently because of Trinny’s influence.

I think it’s great she has been open about her shopping addiction because I’m sure a lot of people can relate on some level.

Personally I tend to “under buy” clothes because I struggle to find pieces I really like that fit my body. If anything I over buy makeup! I have bought so many TL eye2eye that I barely use.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.