Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Charles is behind the camera, but she also doesn’t seem to film anything past late afternoon. I’d say they have dinner together and spend their evenings together.

There was a recent holiday together too and he wasn’t shown.
Yeah in that Italian holiday she was on in spring she once actually mentioned he is behind the camera. And those „family outfit of the days“, he could easily have been behind the camera for those as well.

Reactions: 5
Yes good point- she only films in the day. I bizarrely hadn’t thought of that.
Must be an evening relationship where they watch TV and eat in bed as she always says she takes bread and chocolate etc to bed and watches TV or reads.
Her life is so different to the rest of us- she doesn’t have to factor in housework and tattle ;) etc!

I don’t think Charles is behind the camera, but she also doesn’t seem to film anything past late afternoon. I’d say they have dinner together and spend their evenings together.

There was a recent holiday together too and he wasn’t shown.

Reactions: 4
Yeah in that Italian holiday she was on in spring she once actually mentioned he is behind the camera. And those „family outfit of the days“, he could easily have been behind the camera for those as well.
Yes, perhaps. But I don’t feel he does any filming or photography in London. Trinny has a good set up and assistants for that.

Maybe while she spends time with Layla, Charles spends time with his daughter or plays golf or something?

Is she married to Charles Saatchi, who was formerly married to Nigella the cooking celebrity ( Surname Lawson, I think?)?

Reactions: 1
She never married him, though they have been together for about 10 years I believe. She calls him her boyfriend. She moved in with him when she sold her house to raise money for her business.
So essentially she lives there and if they split up she’d love out and lyla too. She must feel very sure of the relationship.

Is she married to Charles Saatchi, who was formerly married to Nigella the cooking celebrity ( Surname Lawson, I think?)?

Reactions: 2
Do you remember the Trinny V Nigella very public online fight? 👀
I'm a mad shopper myself but Trinny is on another level. I much prefer it when she shops in Zara.

Reactions: 5
Well at least she is self aware enough to know it is a problem. She’s a good egg - I really like her. Far more genuine than so many morons on Insta (although I have to take breaks from her occasionally, too manic)

Reactions: 13
I'm a mad shopper myself but Trinny is on another level. I much prefer it when she shops in Zara.
I don’t remember the fight! I’m off to research

I love that she keeps everything and has a full-on fashion archive she can pull things from. Of course it’s easier when you have a whole floor for your wardrobe 🤣 I think she returns a lot of what she buys (esp. the Zara hauls) but I wish she’d think about the waste in the first place.

Lovely to see her passing things on to Lyla too although Lyla’s style seems so different to Trinny’s.

Agreed but you have to remember that was her job and her tv show with Susannah was ground breaking and for me compulsive viewing. Of course she was always going to have a huge wardrobe and she’s not an Insta hun. She was doing it while all the current crop of the many Influenzers were in nappies. Trinny is the real deal.

It’s not unusual for ladies in the Kensington, Chelsea and Knightsbridge areas to have wardrobes like that.

I do hope Lyla realises how privileged she is

Reactions: 13
Online fight???? No…. Tell us!
Me too/ but I don’t blame her re zara- the quality and sizing is absolutely horrendous these days. I used to have regular zara parcels arrive at my door but haven’t bought from zara in about a year!

Reactions: 6
Online fight???? No…. Tell us!
Me too/ but I don’t blame her re zara- the quality and sizing is absolutely horrendous these days. I used to have regular zara parcels arrive at my door but haven’t bought from zara in about a year!
I've been struggling with them too! Don't find that much that I want (compared to before) and then it's all over the place for quality and sizing.

• Heart
I've been struggling with them too! Don't find that much that I want (compared to before) and then it's all over the place for quality and sizing.
Even when I was towards the top end of average-sized ( size 12-14), hardly anything fitted me properly in there! Trouser legs were always pooling on the ground ( I am 5 ft 1.5, so that’s the case for most trousers for me!), and I also had curves ( bum and boobs), so finding tops to fit was a nightmare too!

Reactions: 3
Zara used to be cut for a Spanish body type: straight up and down, small boobs and tallish. I couldn’t tell you who it is cut for now it is so inconsistent!

Well at least she is self aware enough to know it is a problem. She’s a good egg - I really like her. Far more genuine than so many morons on Insta (although I have to take breaks from her occasionally, too manic)
I use to like Trinny but her beauty products aren’t all that and are overpriced, I prefer Beautypie. As for Zara they steal others designs and Trinny London just recently used the Lionesses win to promote her beauty brushes on the Trinny London IG account.
I hope TL have paid and asked for the pleasure of using the Lionesses in this way and the photo‘s, as they’re protected by copyright laws.
Not a good look Trinny to use the success of other women‘s hard work to promote you!
Let’s hope Trinny London didn’t use the Lionesses for free advertising whilst her company is making millions, although she used/uses interns to keep her costs down so nothing would surprise me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does anyone find the Trinny takeover just a tad patronising? Maybe its just me.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone find the Trinny takeover just a tad patronising? Maybe its just me.
There’s something NQR about it. It’s the only content of Trinny’s I don’t watch. From the clips, a lot of it seems to be predicated on Trinny’s taste which I don’t always love.