Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always says it’s because she had her teeth done- they’ve had caps put on them and that they’ve changed the shape of her lips. I don’t know enough about it to comment but I will say that although she admits to having botox, I reckon she’s had filler too. I know she’s heavier than she was years ago - she says she’s about 1.5 stone heavier but there’s no way that it’s all gone on her cheeks and under her eyes. Definite filler I’m sure. She’s probably had her lips done a bit too and def loads of Botox. She has it all over her face!!!

I do watch Trinny on Insta but why does she insist that she never injected her lips. The sides of the top lip protrude, it bothers me so much when she speaks.

She should have it all dissolved and injected properly if she wishes. The bottom lip is unproportionally stretched down also.

Reactions: 2
Idk what it is but I really can’t stand her fashion content atm. Maybe I like her style more in the summer, maybe I don’t like her leaning towards neutral colours as every other influencer atm. But also suggestions like „just don’t do your trouser up completely and pull it down a bit so it’s longer“ really leave me shocked. And then you walk two steps and it slides down? If your clothes don’t fit or don’t work get it altered or give them away but don’t make them limiting your moving abilities.
I think she's always had that view. Back in the "What Not to Wear" days she used to advise that women wear a jacket a size too small so that it would emphasise their figure and said it didn't matter if it's stiff/tight or won't fasten as long as you can "lift your wine glass to your lips." Just get a jacket tailored?

• Wow
I think she's always had that view. Back in the "What Not to Wear" days she used to advise that women wear a jacket a size too small so that it would emphasise their figure and said it didn't matter if it's stiff/tight or won't fasten as long as you can "lift your wine glass to your lips." Just get a jacket tailored?
Back to the olden days when women were restricted in corsets you pretty much make yourself immobile and defenseless. Sad, really.

Reactions: 4
I've never been convinced by her products. I can't take her seriously. Now l know Saatchi is behind it l like her even less. Who would enter into a relationship with a known abuser? Well her, to make money.

Reactions: 3
His second wife picked her for him. She told the story in one of her vids about a year or two ago. She also said that when they met, he was turned off by her smoker's lips.

• Wow
His second wife? Are they friends? I never heard her say that about her smokers lips or his second wife. It’s probably why she goes on about her lips a lot and the smokers lines.

QUOTE="muppetsarelame, post: 8334782, member: 163553"]
His second wife picked her for him. She told the story in one of her vids about a year or two ago. She also said that when they met, he was turned off by her smoker's lips.
[/QUOTE]

I might start smoking, just to make sure I’m never attractive to him.

Reactions: 1
So she’s released skincare- no surprise… it’s all so QVC and yes I get she’s excited by it- but she’s really started to lose her way recently and everything is about selling - she’s losing her authenticity.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t get what she’s on about with her constant „MAAAAH“ing? The sound of a sheep? A goat? What’s that got to do with dressing too young for your age? (Also I find it WILDLY annoying!!!!)

Ah, yes it is. It's a disparaging expression used to indicate that an older woman ("mutton") is dressing the way only young women ("lambs") should.

It does annoy me that she now wants to be seen as someone age/body positive and get away from the image she had on "What Not to Wear" of being very cruel about women's bodies, yet she still pushes the idea that "older women" must avoid dressing a certain way

I can’t believe how spoilt her daughter is- no Mother’s Day card or present- she forgot apparently and had ran out of money! Seriously!? After the amount her mother does for her?? Selfish and spoilt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how spoilt her daughter is- no Mother’s Day card or present- she forgot apparently and had ran out of money! Seriously!? After the amount her mother does for her?? Selfish and spoilt.
Selfish and spoilt???? Not quite sure how you can say this about someone’s daughter who you don’t know. It may seem that way to you, however Trinnys reaction wasn’t one of offence or dismay, she was fairly laid back about the whole thing. It may not be a big deal in their household. I have seen previous posts where Lyla has got things for her Mum for no particular reason which surely is more thoughtful.

Sorry, I don’t agree. Selfish and spoilt is what I believe. The fact that Trinny mentioned it, showed that she was saddened and dismayed in my opinion. How difficult would it have been for her to set her alarm and get up and make her mother breakfast. Trinny said herself that she could have made a card and infact that inspired lyla into action.
It’s not hard to show some appreciation to a mother who does everything for her, on Mother’s Day.

Selfish and spoilt???? Not quite sure how you can say this about someone’s daughter who you don’t know. It may seem that way to you, however Trinnys reaction wasn’t one of offence or dismay, she was fairly laid back about the whole thing. It may not be a big deal in their household. I have seen previous posts where Lyla has got things for her Mum for no particular reason which surely is more thoughtful.

Sorry, Mother’s Day “may not be a big deal” but there’s no excuse for a “card” on a scrap piece of paper and a “gift” that was just Trinny’s returned belongings that Lyla had borrowed. You can still have a low-key Mother’s Day and show your mum some care and attention.

• Heart
Sorry, Mother’s Day “may not be a big deal” but there’s no excuse for a “card” on a scrap piece of paper and a “gift” that was just Trinny’s returned belongings that Lyla had borrowed. You can still have a low-key Mother’s Day and show your mum some care and attention.
Come on, she‘s a teenager who needs to be cool and quirky.