Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it why does Nathalie, her trainer, does not correct her while doing certain exercises wrong? She is not following Nat but at the same time Nat is not making comments on that.

Also her lady who does all the clothes alterations, she cant even pronounce her name right, how disrespectful is this…Her name is Azucena!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Also her lady who does all the clothes alterations, she cant even pronounce her name right, how disrespectful is this…Her name is Azucena!!!!!
She keeps saying it as "A-susannah" making me think she's talking about Susannah Constantine! She seems to have been working with Azucena for a long time yet still can't pronounce it?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m a little disappointed with the latest Friday Twinnings … using me+Em gifted clothes. So sad, I liked the fact that Trinny seemed to pay for things and not try to promote the stuff she was getting free!

Reactions: 4
She’s worked with me and em since they started- they did featured Trinny London in an advert they did.
As much as I love her she never puts #ad on anything she does. She acts like she doesn’t know how it works but she’s much more savvy than that.

I’m a little disappointed with the latest Friday Twinnings … using me+Em gifted clothes. So sad, I liked the fact that Trinny seemed to pay for things and not try to promote the stuff she was getting free!

• Sad
More gifting promotion on Friday Twinning … getting a bit fed up and just continual new product promotion … I guess she won’t be so keen to do beauty pie and other promos now

Reactions: 3
I enjoy watching trinnys content, especially closet confessions, her wardrobe(s) are humungous! But does anyone find her sicophantic gushing assistants who love everything she wears and owns really annoying?! I get trinny is their boss but they really need to tone it down a bit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I enjoy watching trinnys content, especially closet confessions, her wardrobe(s) are humungous! But does anyone find her sicophantic gushing assistants who love everything she wears and owns really annoying?! I get trinny is their boss but they really need to tone it down a bit 😅
My problem is quite the opposite. I hate when she suggests a combination and if Molly doesn’t agree she immediately throws it off. She seems so insecure in that.

Shes beginning to look as though she is heading for burnout. Constantly obsessed with keep fit, getting her 10,000 steps in around London before her 8am workout with Natalie. Travelling here there and everywhere with little rest in between.
She’s clearly lost weight recently..seems quite hyper of late.

Reactions: 6
Yet another gifted promo for Friday Twinning - really enough with the gifting the appeal was it was high street two different boy shapes and looks -

Shes beginning to look as though she is heading for burnout. Constantly obsessed with keep fit, getting her 10,000 steps in around London before her 8am workout with Natalie. Travelling here there and everywhere with little rest in between.
She’s clearly lost weight recently..seems quite hyper of late.
Didn’t she have some sort of issues with food or an eating disorder when she was younger? I think she mentioned it on What Not To Wear or when she and Susannah Constantine were being interviewed.

Didn’t she have some sort of issues with food or an eating disorder when she was younger? I think she mentioned it on What Not To Wear or when she and Susannah Constantine were being interviewed.
For my amateur psychological understanding it would totally make sense to shift the unhealthy obsession with her appearance from anorexia to the stuff she does now. Making it your profession to be obsessed with her appearance.

I love shopping and skincare etc but how Trinny spends her weekends constantly shopping I have no idea.
Also, she seems to spend 99% of her time with lyla, working, friends and shopping- how are her and Charles still together? When does she, if ever, spend time with him? Such a weird relationship.

Reactions: 2
I love shopping and skincare etc but how Trinny spends her weekends constantly shopping I have no idea.
Also, she seems to spend 99% of her time with lyla, working, friends and shopping- how are her and Charles still together? When does she, if ever, spend time with him? Such a weird relationship.
Maybe she just doesn’t show him and he’s always there in the background/behind camera?

I don’t think Charles is behind the camera, but she also doesn’t seem to film anything past late afternoon. I’d say they have dinner together and spend their evenings together.

There was a recent holiday together too and he wasn’t shown.