Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in my professional opinion,most of her eyeliner colours are useless and dated. i mean GREEN and BLUE eyeliner???!!!they are hideous and not flattering on most women...
She's stuck in 1984. That or her young employees are telling her the 80s/90s are back... Trinny will be donning a neon leotard any day now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG I have never seen this before!? I’ve always thought she has always had big lips… no just NO that is clearly filler and in her lips too!!? Is that even a thing!!? Wow!! I am deeply scared by those stills! What is she thinking!!!
ikr! she needs to sue whoever injected her lips,they are so lumpy ! 🤭🤭🤭Does anyone believe they are natural??! 😆
---

in my professional opinion,most of her eyeliner colours are useless and dated. i mean GREEN and BLUE eyeliner???!!!they are hideous and not flattering on most women... and the "champagne"colour ...?! im not impressed... She is CLUELESS when it comes to makeup,she cant even do her own makeup. She is doing plenty of makeup mistakes on herself 🤭 Also all the desperate plastic surgery is just making her look older ,wierd and manly!

Reactions: 2
So what are your thoughts on the eye liner? I feel Trinny has gone back on so many of her original messages. This is just another one.
1. Don’t need tools, use your fingers. Oh look we have brushes now.
2. Look natural use bff and concealer. No foundations require. Oh look we have full cover foundations.
3. Eye liners too harsh use our range of eye shadows to build up. Oh look we have eyeliners.
Same with wearing black. (Doesn’t bring her in more sales, but still…) For years and years she always preached, how black doesn’t work on her at all, all of a sudden she wears it nonstop, because it’s trendy again? (Is it?)

Btw, some fashion blogger, who has lots of similarities with Trinny, but has a 95% thrifted, non designer wardrobe, is Heidi @duchessofthrift (Insta, don’t watch her other socials.) She recently published a book as well.
Maybe some of you don’t know her yety

Reactions: 5
Yes. I watched Heidi but she gets it wrong…..it looks too thrifted.

10/10 for trying and having a go and she doesn’t have Trinnys budget (I get the feeling she’s a bit skint?)

Reactions: 4
Yes. I watched Heidi but she gets it wrong…..it looks too thrifted.

10/10 for trying and having a go and she doesn’t have Trinnys budget (I get the feeling she’s a bit skint?)
Most of the time it’s not completely my taste as well, but I love, how daring and playful she is, and I love listening to the thought process behind her outfits. Looking forward to her video everyday.
She must have had some troubles in her marriage, hence her skintness, her son not living with her, and other stuff she mentioned.

Back to Trinny: On her latest video, with the Bella Freud-suit, someone commented, how unrelatable her current lifestyle is.

I find it so interesting, how the attitude against her seems to shift atm.
On our thread here, but in the comments under her content as well.

Most of the time it’s not completely my taste as well, but I love, how daring and playful she is, and I love listening to the thought process behind her outfits. Looking forward to her video everyday.
She must have had some troubles in her marriage, hence her skintness, her son not living with her, and other stuff she mentioned.

Back to Trinny: On her latest video, with the Bella Freud-suit, someone commented, how unrelatable her current lifestyle is.

I did have to laugh at her closet confessions a few weeks ago - “what to wear if you are going on safari” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

You might like tutti.toetee.

I generally don’t like her outfits, but she seems so lovely and warm, and I enjoy her thought process, too.

Something has shifted with Trinny. A few years ago she was all ‘dress for the woman you are!’ which I loved. Now she’s embracing being a size six in £4000 frocks. She’s really railing against ageing.

Reactions: 11

I take some of the criticism with a grain of salt because Trinny has never been relatable, at least to me. I enjoy her content because it's so over the top and ridiculous. Even when she's doing Zara shop ups, she's buying more than any reasonable person ever would. If she was relatable , she'd never buy a piece of clothing again. That said, I do think she's gone off the deep end the last few years and is blinded by her newfound wealth. I remember the early Trinny London days when she would save up for something or talk about selling her old stuff to afford newer things.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love Trinny and use her products. I have found that they have helped me with my day make up looks and her tutorials have helped me know what colours go together and have encouraged me not to wear the same make up day in day out regardless of the colour of my outfit.
It’s never occurred to me to change my makeup every day!im not having a go, but it’s trie

Reactions: 3
The Trinny Tribers are menopausal women in their 50s & look daft. I see them up from Kent for the day trotting on the King’s Road with those God awful platform shoes Trinny wears. The hat is “I’m with the band” - but she’s not is she? Just awful
I’m so glad I left my Trinny Tribe group after a couple of months, I was losing brain cells with all the mindless fangirling over Trinny’s latest looks. When she was spotted with a new bag or dress they went into a frenzy of excitement, it was slightly cult like and a bit worrying imo 🐑
---
She obviously sees what VB charges and is muscling in
was exactly my first thought when I saw it!

• Heart
Today‘s CloCo (stil trying to make „CloCo“ and „FriTwi“ a thing 😇) really is… something? Weirdly I think I‘m getting too old for her style. Being an elder millennial, fun with fashion to me means pattern clash, quirky thrifted stuff, little bit of twee.

Not 80s mens‘ suits with barrel trousers, whatever the duck those atrocities are, and a Carmen Sandiego hat? I’m really repulsed by her current outfits. That clean chic or whatever is soooo boring to me.

Might keep watching CloCo, because it’s part of my Saturday noon-ritual, but only because of that.

Also, easy to travel with only hand luggage, to then splurge on one top, one pair of shoes? one set of cheaply looking pearl chains.

Not a fan of her atm.

• Heart
Today‘s CloCo (stil trying to make „CloCo“ and „FriTwi“ a thing 😇) really is… something? Weirdly I think I‘m getting too old for her style. Being an elder millennial, fun with fashion to me means pattern clash, quirky thrifted stuff, little bit of twee.
She's getting very costume-y. Style is subjective and I love how she pushes boundaries but the hats and comically wide legged trousers and super oversized suiting is just odd. I can't imagine walking around Madrid in those outfits; they seem impractical.

I'm also amazed that even on a weekend trip to see her kid she found time to go shopping. After the visit to that gross storage unit, I'd be purging! She really can't go a week without shopping for clothing.

Also: Why does she feel the need to pull every single blazer or jacket together against all means, to brooch it together right under her chin? Is this fashion these days? It all looks so harsh, hard, business-y, depressing.

S

Not 80s mens‘ suits with barrel trousers, whatever the duck those atrocities are, and a Carmen Sandiego hat? I’m really repulsed by her current outfits. That clean chic or whatever is soooo boring to me.

Might keep watching CloCo, because it’s part of my Saturday noon-ritual, but only because of that.

Also, easy to travel with only hand luggage, to then splurge on one top, one pair of shoes? one set of cheaply looking pearl chains.

Not a fan of her atm.
She has lost the plot. I just can’t watch her anymore.

• Haha
I used to watch trinny constantly- loved her fashion style makeup and skincare. I could t agree more, all I see is someone obsessed with shopping, and spending and I’m so over her sell sell sell approach. I know it’s her business and I get that she is there first and foremost to promote it- but it seems so over the top now. I’ve taken a break from he, she’s not of interest to me anymore and I can’t see that coming back.
S

She has lost the plot. I just can’t watch her anymore.

@Deevee47 Well said. I agree.

I’m actually also feeling quite sorry for her. I don’t feel she’s that mentally well - I might be wrong but just an observation. There’s no light on in her eyes just sadness

I used to watch trinny constantly- loved her fashion style makeup and skincare. I could t agree more, all I see is someone obsessed with shopping, and spending and I’m so over her sell sell sell approach. I know it’s her business and I get that she is there first and foremost to promote it- but it seems so over the top now. I’ve taken a break from he, she’s not of interest to me anymore and I can’t see that coming back.
You are not missing anything, unless, of course, you are going on safari or to Madrid for the weekend 😬🙄

• Haha
Thanks- must check my grammar and spelling before posting in a rush however.

I remember watching her closely before she split from Charles and it was so obvious their relationship was failing. I actually think you’re onto something. I don’t know if it’s the talk of being a sexy woman now and maybe it’s being 60 or maybe it’s the wanting to hang out with younger girlfriends… but she never seems to stop. Don’t get me wrong she has energy to burn (and money) but my mum would say she has a ‘terrible want in her’
She seemed a lot calmer with Charles. Happier certainly in the earlier years with him. She’s really changed, very manic and all over the place. She gives me anxiety.
@Deevee47 Well said. I agree.

I’m actually also feeling quite sorry for her. I don’t feel she’s that mentally well - I might be wrong but just an observation. There’s no light on in her eyes just sadness

• Heart
  • Sad