Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trinny dismissively threw aside a very pretty embroidered white summer dress a couple of days ago with a ‘Ugh, why do I own this? I’m a sexy woman.’

/cringe

I remember her enthusiastically buying the dress, but also, I’d wear it! I suppose my whole personality isn’t being a Sexy Woman on the prowl for a new man, but this is how Trinny is alienating her long term followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes and it’s expensive … ! Lucky she can afford it but I don’t know if she can mentally. I feel she’s spiralling currently. She’s just not happy- it’s obvious in her eyes
Def on the prowl for new prey…, I can’t wait to see who it is because he will be known for sure.

Is she having the clichéd midlife crisis

Reactions: 5
I’m also very intrigued to see who the new man is going to be for Trinny.

I hope he’s got a lot of wardrobes.

• Haha
Don’t get me wrong she has energy to burn (and money) but my mum would say she has a ‘terrible want in her’
She seemed a lot calmer with Charles. Happier certainly in the earlier years with him. She’s really changed, very manic and all over the place. She gives me anxiety.
She's insatiable and is always searching for the next "thing". I agree it's exhausting and sad. Some mindfulness and grounding work would do her wonders - be grateful for what you've built and enjoy it for a moment instead of thinking about the next thing. I did laugh at her "day in the life" video (really just an ad for her cleansers) when she said her job is to motivate her employees and stimulate conversation. I bet she's an annoying boss... she'd be mad if you weren't always giving 120%. Motivate your employees by not showing up and letting them have a relaxing day at work 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It feels like she's driven by a fear of losing it all. She went through a difficult time in her past and I wonder whether that drives her, like if she stops she thinks something might happen and it all goes downhill. That's extreme but fear and trauma can do weird things to you. I expect she's also driven by wanting to leave Lyla a very healthy inheritance so she never goes through what she did. Extreme yes, but again bad experiences can do weird tit to you. I also understand the comfort it must bring to think "my kid won't ever suffer financially when I'm gone". She will also want to ensure her retirement is well prepared for. Plus working for more and more is an addiction like any other. I enjoy her content less and don't tend to watch much. I click on her stories but often click off. I started to find her quite overwhelming, just ON all the time and constant beauty treatments that most people can't afford routinely (laser masks and so on) and just so many clothes and even when clearing some out she just buys more and more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Also, if you’ve read the glass door reviews working there isn’t as great as she likes to make it sound.
She's insatiable and is always searching for the next "thing". I agree it's exhausting and sad. Some mindfulness and grounding work would do her wonders - be grateful for what you've built and enjoy it for a moment instead of thinking about the next thing. I did laugh at her "day in the life" video (really just an ad for her cleansers) when she said her job is to motivate her employees and stimulate conversation. I bet she's an annoying boss... she'd be mad if you weren't always giving 120%. Motivate your employees by not showing up and letting them have a relaxing day at work 🤣🤣🤣
---
SO true!!!! Yes you’ve hit the nail on the head… fear maybe her books title was a message to herself to stop at some point. Fear less.

It feels like she's driven by a fear of losing it all. She went through a difficult time in her past and I wonder whether that drives her, like if she stops she thinks something might happen and it all goes downhill. That's extreme but fear and trauma can do weird things to you. I expect she's also driven by wanting to leave Lyla a very healthy inheritance so she never goes through what she did. Extreme yes, but again bad experiences can do weird tit to you. I also understand the comfort it must bring to think "my kid won't ever suffer financially when I'm gone". She will also want to ensure her retirement is well prepared for. Plus working for more and more is an addiction like any other. I enjoy her content less and don't tend to watch much. I click on her stories but often click off. I started to find her quite overwhelming, just ON all the time and constant beauty treatments that most people can't afford routinely (laser masks and so on) and just so many clothes and even when clearing some out she just buys more and more.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s less fear and more an addictive personality.

Trinny comes from money. She was never going to end up living in a housing estate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
True, but she is very aware she lost her ‘home’ and moved in with saatchi to set up TL. Lyla doesn’t have a home and is fully dependent on her mother for the lifestyle she has and her spending power that she’s become used to.
But he’s she also has an addictive personality. So it’s the perfect storm for her behaviour.

Trinny comes from money. She was never going to end up living in a housing estate.

Reactions: 4
Lyla is nineteen. I wouldn’t expect her to have her own home. She had a fully funded gap year. She won’t have any student debt from attending Uni. I agree Lyla is used to never being denied anything.

My nineteen year old also doesn’t have their own home. They are living in student halls and working in a supermarket. They will absolutely have student debt, they have a hand me down laptop and they are VERY familiar with being denied things. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry I mean have her own home as in, trinny rents- she doesn’t own a property. Therefore there’s no home to leave Lyla if she passed away. She sold it to pay her debts and fund her business.

QUOTE="Libertine, post: 18748810, member: 3870"]
Lyla is nineteen. I wouldn’t expect her to have her own home. She had a fully funded gap year. She won’t have any student debt from attending Uni. I agree Lyla is used to never being denied anything.

My nineteen year old also doesn’t have their own home. They are living in student halls and working in a supermarket. They will absolutely have student debt, they have a hand me down laptop and they are VERY familiar with being denied things. 😂
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2

I have to agree, and whilst I’m sure she’s had some personal tough times and wants to ensure Lyla is financially secure, I really don’t think she’s ever been scrabbling down the back of a sofa for money or been faced with the possibility of homelessness.

I can't fault Trinny for building up the company and reaping the rewards of that (£1.9 million in profit after tax last year!) but the idea she's focused on building a financial legacy for her and Lyla isn't resonating with me. Her spending is so insane! I don't think she really learned anything from her "lean" years. She has a lot more money now but is also buying £10,000 Prada coats instead of getting a cheaper one and investing the rest. She hasn't learned that material things don't bring joy or security.

• Heart
im shocked she doesnt own any property...why is that? is she waiting for a new man to shack up with?

Reactions: 2
She realised before setting up TL that she needed to raise cash so she sold her house, sold lots of clothes but clearly not a lot and then moved in with Charles.
When she moved out she rented where she is
Now.
she was renting the place that she set TL from originally before moving in with saatchi- it was the house she was in in old YouTube videos what she owned.

im shocked she doesnt own any property...why is that? is she waiting for a new man to shack up with?

Reactions: 3
I can't fault Trinny for building up the company and reaping the rewards of that (£1.9 million in profit after tax last year!) but the idea she's focused on building a financial legacy for her and Lyla isn't resonating with me. Her spending is so insane! I don't think she really learned anything from her "lean" years. She has a lot more money now but is also buying £10,000 Prada coats instead of getting a cheaper one and investing the rest. She hasn't learned that material things don't bring joy or security.
Tbh thats not a lot after tax, looks like tax has killed off most of her profit!

Reactions: 4
Tbh thats not a lot after tax, looks like tax has killed off most of her profit!
I don't think it's taxes, it seems like she's been paying back her investors - she had almost £12 million due to creditors in 2023 alone! Whatever the case it's clearly not bothering Trinny because her spending has only ramped up in recent years. Perhaps she's practicing manifestation - If I spend like a multimillionaire, I will become one 🤣

• Haha