Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sick and tired of 'Friday Twinning' - it's a load of bollocks and it's so boring! Twinny the skinny one and Chloe the 'fat' one. The outfits are dreadful and unrelatable. Chloe doesn't care what she wears, so it's not much use to us ladies who are carrying extra. I don't trust her judgement, and I honestly don't trust Trinny's as far as plus-size women go either. Her belief that plus-size women should wear round bags because we are... round? wtf. Sorry, just felt the need to rant.

edit: oops... just noticed I wrote 'twinny' haha. I'll leave that there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Agree!!! Long past its sell by date
I am sick and tired of 'Friday Twinning' - it's a load of bollocks and it's so boring! Twinny the skinny one and Chloe the 'fat' one. The outfits are dreadful and unrelatable. Chloe doesn't care what she wears, so it's not much use to us ladies who are carrying extra. I don't trust her judgement, and I honestly don't trust Trinny's as far as plus-size women go either. Her belief that plus-size women should wear round bags because we are... round? wtf. Sorry, just felt the need to rant.

edit: oops... just noticed I wrote 'twinny' haha. I'll leave that there.

Reactions: 7
Agreed, dressing someone who is unselfconscious about what she wears is not relatable for most. Chloe invariably doesn’t look cool or stylish, she just looks like she’s thrown the clothes on & gives no f*cks. No value whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
I think Trinny is fat shaming her. Chloe is too daft and under her spell to see what’s going on. What a mess

• Heart
Agreed, dressing someone who is unselfconscious about what she wears is not relatable for most. Chloe invariably doesn’t look cool or stylish, she just looks like she’s thrown the clothes on & gives no f*cks. No value whatsoever.
I came to the conclusion a few years ago that nothing that Trinny shows looks good on me. And in any case she doesn’t really wear those clothes from Zara. They are just for filming. Her real wardrobe are the designer clothes. Zimmerman etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Trinny’s on holiday in Mustique with Katrin Bellinger. I need to know her secret for befriending billionaires 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What in under the earth of God is she wearing that suit for?? She needed a grey suit apparently. Frankie shop is the emperors new clothes- looks like something she took from Charles house with her. Absolutely hideous!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The hair in the face is like something from Kevin the teenager harry enfield style!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trinny’s on holiday in Mustique with Katrin Bellinger. I need to know her secret for befriending billionaires 😂
,,,her last insta real with (dead energy&dead eyed) Kathrin Bellinger was supercringey!😬🥴🥴🥴
Trinny is a social climber,a con artist,master manipulator, narcissist and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve money and power.
thats her secret. (same reason she was willing to rim charles crappy arse all those years , even moving her precious child into his house, wasting the best years of her child, until she had enough money to cut off the cancer tumor that he was of her life) she is empty on the inside and will never be truly happy.
some people are poor,all they have is money.
---
I think Trinny is fat shaming her. Chloe is too daft and under her spell to see what’s going on. What a mess
She is DEF low key bullying and fat shaming chloe.
poor chloe is too stupid to realize because she is desperate for fame and fortune herself and happy to be the clown as long as she can piggyback of trinnys "fame" 🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
,,,her last insta real with (dead energy&dead eyed) Kathrin Bellinger was supercringey!😬🥴🥴🥴
Trinny is a social climber,a con artist,master manipulator, narcissist and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve money and power.
thats her secret. (same reason she was willing to rim charles crappy arse all those years , even moving her precious child into his house, wasting the best years of her child, until she had enough money to cut off the cancer tumor that he was of her life) she is empty on the inside and will never be truly happy.
---

poor chloe is too stupid to realize because she is desperate for fame and fortune herself and happy to be the clown as long as she can piggyback of trinnys "fame" 🤢
You like Trinny then? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tell us how you really feel 😂

• Haha
---

Caroline Hirons has entered the chat...

Sidenote: Trinny is doing 'an audience with ... Liz Earle'.
---

Caroline Hirons has entered the chat...

Sidenote: Trinny is doing 'an audience with ... Liz Earle'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Second week in a row no Friday Twinning? Did the team read here? Curious, if Closet Confessions is to be uploaded in a few minutes.

• Heart
God. I hope so. Chloe doesn’t need to be reminded of her size. I’m 100% sure that is fat shaming. Poor Chloe

Reactions: 2
There is nothing wrong with Chloe's size and she seems very comfortable in her own skin. Trinny can't stand fat but I don't think Chloe gives a tit.

Reactions: 2
She's running out of Closet Confession ideas because trying to copy Iris Apfel is just daft. It's also incredibly boring... Apfel is all about wearing whatever you want, not following rules or trying to create a formula. Trinny isn't adventurous enough for that - she has her own rules around clothing that make her wardrobe quite limited in hindsight.

I'm sorta glad Friday Twinning is gone; it was really silly and wasteful (I believe they often ordered things and then returned them) and Chloe often looked a mess. Well, so did Trinny sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's running out of Closet Confession ideas because trying to copy Iris Apfel is just daft. It's also incredibly boring... Apfel is all about wearing whatever you want, not following rules or trying to create a formula. Trinny isn't adventurous enough for that - she has her own rules around clothing that make her wardrobe quite limited in hindsight.

I'm sorta glad Friday Twinning is gone; it was really silly and wasteful (I believe they often ordered things and then returned them) and Chloe often looked a mess. Well, so did Trinny sometimes 😂
Even Molly seemed bored. Jemima couldn’t be bothered to begin with. 😅