Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hideous!! As for that hat perched on her head she looks ridiculous. I don’t think trinny does herself any favours with the way she walks either. She’s so heavy footed.
Did anyone hear her comment recently about Lyla not wanting her mother to go out with friends on her birthday and that it took Zak to have a word with her about not being selfish and letting her mother have fun. She’s very needy.
What’s wrong…..hat, shoes, length of trousers, bag, cosmetic procedures…dreadful look. Nothing polished about this
Hideous

• Heart
Reactions: 7
just watched her 60 outfits over 60 years video, why has so much of her jewelry been stolen?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm so glad I found this thread. I'm no fashionista but her 'looks' have driven me crazy for years. She just has no ability to edit, or look at the bigger picture with what she's got on and say 'ok, this is too much'. I don't think she realises there's no skill in throwing on as many clashing prints as possible with an oversized hat.

I think she rose to fame in an era where her very petite but tall frame was considered perfect - and everyone was wearing extravagant boho-style outfits with too many layers and prints. But we're 20 years past that now and these looks are just so, so dated.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, he was going to ‘fall off’ a building at some point.

What’s interesting is that Trinny gets cross when you mention filler (she’s admitted to Botox only) but her cheeks and lips have miraculously inflated over the years.

She must have spent over 10k at The Vampires Wife sample sale. Like a lot of brands, which get heavy investment, their output and price has risen. The quality fallen. Silk lining has disappeared, silk has been replaced by polyester. Finishing not as good. Prices inflated so they are constantly in sale.

If she was really tuned into the clothes in a mindful way she’d notice that. Rather than just blindly spend!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, he was going to ‘fall off’ a building at some point.

What’s interesting is that Trinny gets cross when you mention filler (she’s admitted to Botox only) but her cheeks and lips have miraculously inflated over the years.

She must have spent over 10k at The Vampires Wife sample sale. Like a lot of brands, which get heavy investment, their output and price has risen. The quality fallen. Silk lining has disappeared, silk has been replaced by polyester. Finishing not as good. Prices inflated so they are constantly in sale.

If she was really tuned into the clothes in a mindful way she’d notice that. Rather than just blindly spend!
I couldn’t believe she wore FOUR vampires wife dresses throughout her birthday! The woman is insane (although I do enjoying watching her). The overconsumption is off the scale.

Reactions: 8
Again. She makes me feel normal and blessed with my life.

If you want to see another dreadful face look at Nicole Kidmans face on Expats. Dreadful which is a shame because I really admire her as an actress.

Madness!!! Be yourself ladies. Love from the inside out. Trinny is fun to watch but you wouldn’t want that adddict brain that never switches off

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ex-husband was dodgy. Maybe he was selling it on the side. He had links with terrible terrible people. The type that make you vanish
I just read the BuzzFeed News article about all these "suicides". Trinny's jewelry going missing is the least of her concerns; I'd be fearful of my safety being with a man on Putin's hit list. Good grief 😭

It's becoming clear the new house is her excuse to shop. She's going to fill that place to the brim and then do yet another clean out with bags and bags of stuff off to charity shops or her Vestaire Collective account.

Was almost certain she mentioned on a podcast that he had died by suicide?
That’s the official line. He is also reported to have ‘fallen to his death’. There are Russian connections and he’s not the only one to have fallen to their deaths.
He’s on a list of possible Russian linked deaths compiled by intelligence sources.

He’s an interesting Google!

Between him and Saatchi I think we can assume Trinny likes a bad boy!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Was almost certain she mentioned on a podcast that he had died by suicide?
She's mentioned his suicide many times and it's been reported in the press. He jumped off the roof of a shopping centre a week after the police talked him down from the same spot. He had declared bankruptcy shortly before his death. BuzzFeed News names him in this article: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-with-blood-14-suspected-hits-on-british-soil. He was one of the business partners of someone who helped Russian oligarchs move their money from Russia into the UK. US intelligence had a file on Trinny's husband because his suicide was deemed suspicious by them. The UK government basically ruled all the suspicious deaths of these men as suicides to not rock relations with Russia.

Impossible to say what Trinny does or doesn't know, or the truth of his death. It's all a bit unsettling to read and I can't imagine any of this has been easy on Trinny or her family.

• Wow
  • Heart
Johnny was sat at a table having dinner with some other really dodgy but skint “businessmen fixers” with links to Russia. They were all subsequently killed. That’s not suicide. That’s how Russia do business

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Again. She makes me feel normal and blessed with my life.

If you want to see another dreadful face look at Nicole Kidmans face on Expats. Dreadful which is a shame because I really admire her as an actress.

Madness!!! Be yourself ladies. Love from the inside out. Trinny is fun to watch but you wouldn’t want that adddict brain that never switches off
Nicole K's face is dreadful in Expats, I agree.

Reactions: 3