Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how Nicole Kidman can reverse from that face. Why isn’t anybody telling her? Loved Expats though. Worth a watch

On another note - Trinnys birthday was rather lovely. Felt like old old proper friends rather than the merry go round of “new” Insta huns everyone seems to acquire. Despite what we see on Insta that’s testament to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know how Nicole Kidman can reverse from that face. Why isn’t anybody telling her? Loved Expats though. Worth a watch

On another note - Trinnys birthday was rather lovely. Felt like old old proper friends rather than the merry go round of “new” Insta huns everyone seems to acquire. Despite what we see on Insta that’s testament to her.
Yes I'm watching it, enjoying it, got episode 4 to catch up on. Nicole started looking odd ages ago, think she had a nose job for a start. She was so lovely and fresh faced before.

Trinny does seem to have a strong core group of friends which is good to see. She's obviously very loved.

Reactions: 8
What’s with the daft hat?
She forgot she isn't on safari anymore. Outside of gardening or sitting on a beach, I don't think hats work at all. Nothing flattering about it unless you're going for a witchy vibe. What scares me is the Trinny Tribers will begin buying hats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Trinny Tribers are menopausal women in their 50s & look daft. I see them up from Kent for the day trotting on the King’s Road with those God awful platform shoes Trinny wears. The hat is “I’m with the band” - but she’s not is she? Just awful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The Trinny Tribers are menopausal women in their 50s & look daft. I see them up from Kent for the day trotting on the King’s Road with those God awful platform shoes Trinny wears. The hat is “I’m with the band” - but she’s not is she? Just awful
I'm going to London on holiday in a few weeks (I live in Sweden) and will be avoiding the King's Road for this exact reason! I'm afraid of running into a horde of Trinny Tribers in white platform trainers and sequined gilets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes. They’re a plague and 2ft shorter than Trinny so they look ridiculous.

Head to Marylebone for nice shops. Avoid Knightsbridge, it’s now officially the Middle East. You can also try Notting Hill, they have some cute Vintage shops but they’re expensive. Kensington High Street has improved too 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm going to London on holiday in a few weeks (I live in Sweden) and will be avoiding the King's Road for this exact reason! I'm afraid of running into a horde of Trinny Tribers in white platform trainers and sequined gilets 🤣
There’s a couple of fun little second hand/antiques markets on it still. Also up by the saatchi gallery there’s a nice food/drinks market. Also a great bookshop - John sandoe. Then you can walk from there via Buckingham palace to the west end! Plenty of food pit stops along the way 😂

Reactions: 4
Knightsbridge is full of Saudis and Qatari wealth. It is not quaint or cute anymore, far too flash

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So what are your thoughts on the eye liner? I feel Trinny has gone back on so many of her original messages. This is just another one.
1. Don’t need tools, use your fingers. Oh look we have brushes now.
2. Look natural use bff and concealer. No foundations require. Oh look we have full cover foundations.
3. Eye liners too harsh use our range of eye shadows to build up. Oh look we have eyeliners.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree. It’s all about sell sell sell
So what are your thoughts on the eye liner? I feel Trinny has gone back on so many of her original messages. This is just another one.
2. Look natural use bff and concealer. No foundations require. Oh look we have full cover foundations.
3. Eye liners too harsh use our range of eye shadows to build up. Oh look we have eyeliners.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've always thought eyeliner is one of those products you can easily get from a drugstore. Trinny's prices are, not surprisingly, very expensive. I've always used a brush for makeup; the idea of using your fingers to apply things is sloppy and unhygienic to me. Trinny set herself up for failure with the constant dabbing with her fingers. Her lips often look wonky because the colour is smeared on there unevenly.

I think Trinny got used to the Saatchi life ($$$$) and will sell anything to her loyal fans to keep up her profits.

Reactions: 3
I'm an eyeliner bleep, couldn't do my makeup without it, but £22 for an eyeliner (that is supposedly creamy so you'd get through it quickly) when you can get exactly the same from NYX or any other brand in Superdrug. Just feels like a launch for the sake of it. Not adding anything new.

Reactions: 4
Yes I agree, no issues about selling just mixed messages to suit the narrative and a move away from what she previously stated. Very Caroline hirons of her

QUOTE="Albee, post: 18597331, member: 277344"]
By all means she should sell but she should stay true to her messaging. Cant trust her anymore. Always changing her narrative.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
I'm an eyeliner bleep, couldn't do my makeup without it, but £22 for an eyeliner (that is supposedly creamy so you'd get through it quickly) when you can get exactly the same from NYX or any other brand in Superdrug. Just feels like a launch for the sake of it. Not adding anything new.
She obviously sees what VB charges and is muscling in

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What on EARTH is going on with Trinny's lips. They're awful.
ikr! she needs to sue whoever injected her lips,they are so lumpy ! 🤭🤭🤭Does anyone believe they are natural??! 😆
---
in my professional opinion,most of her eyeliner colours are useless and dated. i mean GREEN and BLUE eyeliner???!!!they are hideous and not flattering on most women... and the "champagne"colour ...?! im not impressed... She is CLUELESS when it comes to makeup,she cant even do her own makeup. She is doing plenty of makeup mistakes on herself 🤭 Also all the desperate plastic surgery is just making her look older ,wierd and manly!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8