Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked a mess in the latest vlog while her ocean pie was cooking. The grease on her hair and face. She looked like she sprayed herself with Fry Light.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So tan has went for a chemical peel. Tan eat healthier wash more you wont need chemical peels!

Reactions: 4
So tan has went for a chemical peel. Tan eat healthier wash more you wont need chemical peels!
and it was "star week" again!!!! LOL digging for a always sponsorship for sure ;)
"us mar code mar loves for 20% off stickers for your knickers"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought the same about her skin its common knowledge if you eat allot of sugar fat etc your skin is going to break out. Back when she was slimmer he skin wasnr half as bad so why is she making out as if its her skin that's just bad and not her overall life style.. kind of hoping it makes a difference though or just more money thrown away 🙈

Reactions: 3
Ok so your hair needs a good wash and your face looks like an oil slick. I know, I'll get a chemical peel! She does waste money doesn't she? I would never dream of it hey but that's me! She talks a load of old bull tit. I am in the health profession and everything she says is comical, even down to taking her Grandad to the drs. Really Tan, you are deluded. It's quite frightening that some people of today pretend to know it all when they know jack tit. She actually believes the tit she's spouting.

Reactions: 7
Ok so your hair needs a good wash and your face looks like an oil slick. I know, I'll get a chemical peel! She does waste money doesn't she? I would never dream of it hey but that's me! She talks a load of old bull tit. I am in the health profession and everything she says is comical, even down to taking her Grandad to the drs. Really Tan, you are deluded. It's quite frightening that some people of today pretend to know it all when they know jack tit. She actually believes the tit she's spouting.
And worryingly so do a lot of her followers, it's scary how much influence people like her have considering they spout so much tit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Oh my gosh at home facial peel and dermaplaning 😂🙈 I can imagine how that vidio is going to end.. a trip to a&e with scalpel slashes and chemical burns

• Haha
Ok so the latest video is titled date night, I knew it would involve a bleeping jacket potato!!! Date night at the bingo lol. I can't believe she went out with her hair that bleeping greasy, it looked a like a chip pan or you could fry an egg on it! Wash your bloody hair Tan ffs you scruffy mare

• Haha
Ok so the latest video is titled date night, I knew it would involve a bleeping jacket potato!!! Date night at the bingo lol. I can't believe she went out with her hair that bleeping greasy, it looked a like a chip pan or you could fry an egg on it! Wash your bloody hair Tan ffs you scruffy mare
her face were that sharrney int bingo, it musta bin all the grease from her hair dripping down ma loves :sick: and omg date night? a jacket spud in the bingo and then they were bored afterwards cos they had nothing else to do, these two really know how to enjoy life eh? get back home and do the dirty while you're kid free ma loves!!!! but please shower first Tan!!!!!!

Oh my gosh at home facial peel and dermaplaning 😂🙈 I can imagine how that vidio is going to end.. a trip to a&e with scalpel slashes and chemical burns
omg is she for real? shes ordered scalpels????? slaaaarce with tan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
her face were that sharrney int bingo, it musta bin all the grease from her hair dripping down ma loves :sick: and omg date night? a jacket spud in the bingo and then they were bored afterwards cos they had nothing else to do, these two really know how to enjoy life eh? get back home and do the dirty while you're kid free ma loves!!!! but please shower first Tan!!!!!!

omg is she for real? shes ordered scalpels????? slaaaarce with tan
I know, jeez they're a right pair of bores!

Oh god what's she gonna do to her face, jeez

Reactions: 2
Stupid woman can’t even take any criticism whatsoever! pointless me posting anything because it’ll only get deleted hence why we do it here lol but so many things wrong

1) chemical peel has done sod all. Spots and grease still showing! How about you eat proper food and cut out the crap and your spots will soon disappear my loves

2) date night at the bingo? Very good.... poor Chris

3) are you still a size 10, My loves?

4) wash your bleeping HAIR!

• Haha
Stupid woman can’t even take any criticism whatsoever! pointless me posting anything because it’ll only get deleted hence why we do it here lol but so many things wrong

1) chemical peel has done sod all. Spots and grease still showing! How about you eat proper food and cut out the crap and your spots will soon disappear my loves

2) date night at the bingo? Very good.... poor Chris

3) are you still a size 10, My loves?

4) wash your bleeping HAIR!
spot on!!! and now she decides to give herself chemical peels and to scrape her face with scalpels and share with youtube...........bloody muppet......greasy muppet

• Haha
It’s amazing the lengths she will go to for beauty but apparently a shower is a step too far.

• Haha
Preaching about making sure people do their research before doing chemical peels at home/ before ordering things online etc. She researched, for what, 10 minutes?
She'll probably try starting a business, doing it from home, knowing her!

Preaching about making sure people do their research before doing chemical peels at home/ before ordering things online etc. She researched, for what, 10 minutes?
She'll probably try starting a business, doing it from home, knowing her!
she's probably ordered a tit load of supplies from wish and will be the next expert in it, seen it time and time again with her when she gets an "ardear" she runs with it full throttle without thinking it through and it all ends in disaster and her selling all the stock she bought (or chris almost getting scammed again lol) but this time shes messing with chemicals and scalpels jeez! that girl is dangerous ma loves.......can just see this ending badly, step away from the chemicals and scalpels tan ma love and go wash your effing bonce!!!

• Haha
100% can see her in a vlog with a thousand pieces of tissue stuck to her face abit like what my dad did when he cut himself shaving. Sooo traa not to just shave your spots off ma loves it's not a permanent fix.

• Haha
Someone in the comments has told her not to do her own peel, of course know it all Tanya knows best, she's researched it apparently.
Bollocks!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.