Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, she did A LOT of research, like, 10 minutes worth of research so, she knows exactly what she is doing ma loves. Plus "my best friend Megan" is an expert so....ya know, who are we to question talented tan and her best friend megan.

Reactions: 4
Tanya knows bleeping everything ma loves didn't you know? She's right all the time and it is only her opinion that counts! That latest video was the worst yet. She looks an absolute disgrace. Why does she feel the need to mess with her face constantly? I get that her acne is probably making her self conscious but why go to these extremes? Her face looks worse now than it ever did. Maybe start eating real proper food instead of eating crap and missing meals. She doesn't mention drinking water now, maybe she needs to up her intake. She's really deluded and I agree with you lot, can't be arsed making vlogs. It's plain to see. She's probably tit scared that she'll have to get a proper job if this gig fails 👍

Whenever I see a thumbnail of her video all I can see are hamster cheeks since the previous poster has said it lol and she woke up this morning and felt like she had a “Glor” lmao! She exfoliated her face... face full of open spots? Is she actually for real? This is the same Tan that knows EVERYTHING? Oh sorry, Megs obviously knows everything as she says done many peels in this “industreh”, if that’s the case then why did you pay to get it done elsewhere, my hunny bunch?

She’s tired and bored... Jesus Christ. What are they going to do with themselves? Is it any wonder Chris has gone to work Tan! He doesn’t want to be a lazy and greasy couch potato like you. Maybe if you got a job, you’d have plenty of things to do my lovely!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ha ha! Just checked out her thumbnail, omg Lexi you're not wrong! I've laughed out load, my hubby thinks I'm a loony! That's the best picture yet! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed she has moved the weighing position of her scales over the last two weigh ins. She was always so careful to position it dead on a square in front of the bathroom door but now she is weighing at the corner of the bath. Wonder if she was showing over the 'draw the line' 180lbs in her usual spot. Not sure I can stand watching much more. Dying a slow death it's so dull. She doesn't seem to have brand ambassador for skinny food company listed just spice and tice and skinny vanilla coffee. Wonder if she has been dropped cause her videos were so tit

Guys does she know how popular she is on tattle 😆😆😆😆, somebody should send her a link on one of her crappy vlogs

• Haha
Tan the beauty expert....don’t you know Meghan once worked for a very very reputable high class facial place

She so aggressive in her replies as well
Obviously her and Chris no longer have sex then as she doesn’t like being pumped full of hormones !, sorry couldn’t resist that one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh my! The dermaplaning vid is up!!.

She shows all the crap she 'shaves' off including hair and says she didn't know she was that hairy.
Well, you probably weren't before Tan, just the usual fine facial down, but when that tit grows back, you're gonna have a full on beard, ma luvs!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure why her beautician pal Megan isn't doing it. She looks after her kid half the week. Unless she is paid to childmind and they aren't as matey as she makes out. If she is looking after that babe for free then her pals taking the piss when she won't even do a facial for free.

Again she said Meghan worked at a very high end reputable salon, same as the very high end reputable barbers she went to for the boys Chav lines and all the high end very very reputable suppliers for her wedding. She should have let Chris book some stuff for the wedding just so we could see a few scams from these very very reputable companies 😂

• Haha
I see she is running a competition on her instagram to win 4 weeks of personalised meal plans 😂 my goodness!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Think his chipolata is more of a Cumberland lol
or a porky light ma love ;)

I watched her face scrape vlog wincing, does she not realise she will have a full on five o'clock shadow with re growth?? and she's scraping over spots and sore skin...ouch! had to laugh too when she said it gets rid of "deb-rissss" errr its pronounced debreee tan ;) my lord she has suddenly become a skin care expert too! only gonna end badly this one!

• Haha
Won't all those hairs just grow back thicker and longer and she'll just have a hairy as duck face? or am I being completely stupid? Never had dermaplaning before 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Won't all those hairs just grow back thicker and longer and she'll just have a hairy as duck face? or am I being completely stupid? Never had dermaplaning before 🤷
It doesn’t grow back thicker or darker that’s a myth, however as the hair has been cut it will feel blunter when it grown until it shears off, you have to keep it up every month, which I can’t see happening with Tan my loves 😱

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.