Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno about trim with tan more like yawn with tan 😴😴😴😴

Preaching about making sure people do their research before doing chemical peels at home/ before ordering things online etc. She researched, for what, 10 minutes?
She'll probably try starting a business, doing it from home, knowing her!
Ha free meal plan with every order of face acid from China

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are you all doubting our Tan? Loads of yehrs said about it int comments, get the chemical peel stuff ‘off of’ Hamazon...plus Tan asked the fount of all beauty knowledge, Meghan. What could go wrong ma loves...hop on and let me know?

Bingo?! The bowling gets to “rowdy”? There is so much to do in your town and locally, live a little Tan! Now Love Island has finished try visiting a local theatre, there are some lovely bistros/restaurants that offer something more appetising than a jacket spud!

Reactions: 4
In Chris’s blog (skipped to the end) it shows them walking around Tesco at 10pm after the bingo just for something to do together! My god get a life my luv! That’s really all they could think to do together?! Even Chris says he doesn't know what him and tan will do when the kids are older and doing their own things at weekend. Very sad to see

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Tans mate can just about put her lashes on always look awful , don’t think I’d be using her for advice on acid peels ? And if she is that fab why not go to her in the first place ?? She was prob gifted the peel 🙄

Reactions: 1
Can't believe she still hasn't washed her hair in the latest vlog 🙈
she's a dirty mare for sure, imagine how it smells ewwww and her pillow must be like an oil slick ma loves ;)

I still can't believe shes gonna give herself chemical peels and scalpel scrapes (shudder) and put it out to her followers who think she's the best thing since slaaarced bread, I predict A&E admissions rising thanks to her stupidity and irresponsible passing on of info......and by info I mean pure shite!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This really made me laugh.. ‘we like to stop out overnight and are very spontaneous’ hahahah what the hell 🤣
24175CF9-471F-4FAC-B2F8-A0869FDCB7A1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This really made me laugh.. ‘we like to stop out overnight and are very spontaneous’ hahahah what the hell 🤣View attachment 31589
Ikr! Not only that the way she answers comments is so so rude!
And not to be offensive towards people on the spectrum I know they’re not all like this but I’m begining to wonder if she might be a little Aspergers or something, she’s seems to lack a lot of social queues and when someone takes the time to write something really lovely and supportive she never thanks them and ignore questions and just hearts the comment.

Ikr! Not only that the way she answers comments is so so rude!
And not to be offensive towards people on the spectrum I know they’re not all like this but I’m begining to wonder if she might be a little Aspergers or something, she’s seems to lack a lot of social queues and when someone takes the time to write something really lovely and supportive she never thanks them and ignore questions and just hearts the comment.
I think this is so rude and ignorant, people take the time to reply and watch her videos but she can't be arsed answering most of them. Lazy cow

It looks like she's finally washed her barnet in the latest video, unless it's just that greasy it looks wet 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think this is so rude and ignorant, people take the time to reply and watch her videos but she can't be arsed answering most of them. Lazy cow

It looks like she's finally washed her barnet in the latest video, unless it's just that greasy it looks wet 😂
I rejoiced too at the hair wash and also had an after thought it was pure grease 😂

I think she is reading tattle. I noticed a quieter tone in her videos over the last week or so - not skirling in my ear as usual. I think the wet hair is in response to posts on here, to demonstrate she washes it. I also noted the introduction of some salad onto her plate - again in response to this site. She has also stopped placing the emphasis on eating later in the day - copying Gammons - though she still says this but is trying to be a little more subtle (so blooming obvious). What happened to her wedding videos - are they under a different name?

I think she is reading tattle. I noticed a quieter tone in her videos over the last week or so - not skirling in my ear as usual. I think the wet hair is in response to posts on here, to demonstrate she washes it. I also noted the introduction of some salad onto her plate - again in response to this site. She has also stopped placing the emphasis on eating later in the day - copying Gammons - though she still says this but is trying to be a little more subtle (so blooming obvious). What happened to her wedding videos - are they under a different name?
I wondered where the wedding videos were too!

See, I don’t think that Tan is aware of Tattle because I definitely think she would have mentioned it in her videos. Look at when she got the call from the ASA she was straight on the camera having a rant.
There is no way Tan would be able to keep this coy if she saw this thread, ma loves. 🤣

I wondered where the wedding videos were too!

See, I don’t think that Tan is aware of Tattle because I definitely think she would have mentioned it in her videos. Look at when she got the call from the ASA she was straight on the camera having a rant.
There is no way Tan would be able to keep this coy if she saw this thread, ma loves. 🤣
Hmmm, I'm not so sure she'd let all her 'devoted' followers know about Tattle by putting it out there because I think a lot of them would come here to have a read and then see how they have had the wool pulled over their eyes in regards to advertising.
I think this is the sort of place they'd want to keep others from knowing about.

Reactions: 3
I found out about tattle through fatgirlslimmish talking about it. I agree. I don't think she'd want us to know. Gammons knows about it, so you can bet Tan does ma loves. She's a simmering ball of rage inside. You can see it seeping out of her pores - hence the peel will never work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I found out about tattle through fatgirlslimmish talking about it. I agree. I don't think she'd want us to know. Gammons knows about it, so you can bet Tan does ma loves. She's a simmering ball of rage inside. You can see it seeping out of her pores - hence the peel will never work 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes think your right 😂 She did say not to follow her advice as she didn’t want people ending up at A&E with 3rd degree burns and that’s exactly what someone said on here 😂🤔 so she must read it, noticed a few other little hints and the wet hair = see my luvs... I do shower once a week 🚿😂

I rejoiced too at the hair wash and also had an after thought it was pure grease 😂
I had to do a double take 😂

Yes I defo think Gammons or Livingstone will have alerted her to this site. I bet she's raging to Chris!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.