Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks greasy and puffy at the moment not to mention sluggish and of course yawning every 17 seconds, nutrition is clearly not a priority for her, bet she would be a different person with plenty fresh food, fruit, veg etc and less packet stuff.
Time for a channel 're name?? Nap with tan? Yawn with tan? Couch with tan? Expand with tan? Shite skinny food tutorials with tan? Up to you ma loves 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the kids Q&A....’ What’s the best thing about Mummy?’

Corby - The food she makes 😱😩

God help that poor child, he must not have been exposed to much else and has nothing to compare corn beef hash too 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeez, she looks like she needs a good scrub in that Q&A video! Got to say though little Rio is bloody adorable!

Reactions: 3
I bet she really wants to do the fasting and calorie counting but she's probably too scared to say. Shes definitely in a rut you can plainly see. How on earth has she let herself go like that especially with what she does for a living. Shes really low at the minute and stuck in that SW tit cycle 💩

I bet she really wants to do the fasting and calorie counting but she's probably too scared to say. Shes definitely in a rut you can plainly see. How on earth has she let herself go like that especially with what she does for a living. Shes really low at the minute and stuck in that SW tit cycle 💩
Yes she so does want to do it I’m sure but she knows how her following will react so it’s business as usual eating full packets of cold meat .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my! The newest vlog is hysterical, firstly her hair when she takes the braids out 😂 but does she wash it? No ma loves she does not, she leaves it until the following evening before washing it, bearing in mind she had the braids in for days too urgh!
Secondly she rang the doctors and went mad about the size of the tablets for her son only to be told they're disolvable 😂 does she not read labels or leaflets? And lastly the sunburn! Omg tan get it covered up and stop using factor 15, when you resemble a tomato it's time to up the factor!! And of course she yawns......a lot throughout, it's a classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my! The newest vlog is hysterical, firstly her hair when she takes the braids out 😂 but does she wash it? No ma loves she does not, she leaves it until the following evening before washing it, bearing in mind she had the braids in for days too urgh!
Secondly she rang the doctors and went mad about the size of the tablets for her son only to be told they're disolvable 😂 does she not read labels or leaflets? And lastly the sunburn! Omg tan get it covered up and stop using factor 15, when you resemble a tomato it's time to up the factor!! And of course she yawns......a lot throughout, it's a classic.
Honestly when her hair was like that I thought surely she'll wash it!!!! No!!!! God she's a scruff. She's thick, I'm sorry but who would give a 6/7 year old a proper tablet, the doctor's wouldn't it must have said on the bloody label to dissolve them. She must have made a show of herself ringing the doctor's "going mad". You're spot on over the sun cream ffs, factor 15 all day in that weather!!! No wonder she's burnt the silly mare! Thick as pig tit

• Heart
😂😂😂 omg, the thick witch!!! Well I wouldn't show my face in that Drs for a while ma loves!!!! Howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I laughed at her saying, 'I'm still on plan, umm but I did have a WHOLE TUB of ice cream last night!' Why did she even mention it? Silly mare! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was going to go out for tea with a friend. You'll never guess what she planned to have.....a jacket potato of course! Why, when shes clearly been eating whatever she wants, would she then claim she was going to have a healthy jacket potato. Whats the point! We all have eyes Tan, you ain't picking the healthy options.
(Suppose theres a chance she genuinely enjoys it!)

(Plans must have changed- she had spag bol instead)

I came onto mention the jacket potato, braids and the tablet scenario.. but I see it’s all been mentioned lol

I came onto mention the jacket potato, braids and the tablet scenario.. but I see it’s all been mentioned lol
I think Tan needs to step away from Youtube for a while. She looks very depressed and bored as hell. She makes it look like it's the biggest effort in the world to be vlogging at the moment and her videos are suffering greatly because of it. The constant yawning is so damn rude and even though she keeps banging on that she is content with her weight, it's obvious that it's getting her down! Too bad that she now relies on the money she gets from Youtube so she can't afford to take a break, but her content is pretty shite at present and her videos are boring as hell!

Starting her day with skinny vanilla coffee.... where’s the code, ma love? Probably didn’t mention it because it means she’d have to put sponsored ad on her YouTube video, is that right?

She’s doing a couple of meal plans.... who the duck is still buying them, mmm?

Erm.... her hair? “It’s nice though ain’t it?”. No love, it isn’t. I think you definitely got struck by the lightening last night Tan because that’s exactly how you looked with that hair lol.

Don’ blame the pharmacist. It is your responsibility to read the description of any medication you give or take before doing so! Blame everyone else but yourself, my love! As bleeping usual.

Tub of ice cream... definitely going to get spotty and that’s because you’ve consumed far too much dairy! Do not blame it on the heat because as we already know, your diet is as tit as your hair looked.

Final thing: please go and have a long shower and exfoliate your body! Seriously look greasy as hell.

• Heart
I think Tan needs to step away from Youtube for a while. She looks very depressed and bored as hell. She makes it look like it's the biggest effort in the world to be vlogging at the moment and her videos are suffering greatly because of it. The constant yawning is so damn rude and even though she keeps banging on that she is content with her weight, it's obvious that it's getting her down! Too bad that she now relies on the money she gets from Youtube so she can't afford to take a break, but her content is pretty shite at present and her videos are boring as hell!
She really reminds me of my mother in law. She’ll never take anyone’s advice because of her covert narcissism. which is how she’s had the audacity to set up a ‘business’ preaching how to lose weight and claim she’s a nutritionist. She does the absolute bare minimum in regards to working from home. Yet has the cheek to claim free full time childcare and vlog herself going to her grandads, on walks and looking after Aubrey.
She hasn’t a clue what full time working is and her website is basically meal plans and that’s it, not even a blog since 2017.
The only reason she doesn’t work outside of the home is because she’s stubborn and a narc and couldn’t be under the control of a boss. Which is why she reminds me of my mother in law, because she also can’t work without having clashes with people and once set up a business selling things but didn’t send out the goods and blamed the customers saying she had bills to pay.
They even have the same mannerisms and I often wonder if they are actually related.

her latest vlog, the shopping haul....she looks so greasy and in need of a jet wash, shes clearly piled the pounds back on but lists all the syns for the food she bought, whats going on ma loves? surely no one can be following her as inspiration?

• Haha
her latest vlog, the shopping haul....she looks so greasy and in need of a jet wash, shes clearly piled the pounds back on but lists all the syns for the food she bought, whats going on ma loves? surely no one can be following her as inspiration?
Loving “in need of a jet wash” conjures all sorts of images in my mind 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.