Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does tan insist on cleansing her skin with a TONER! That wonโ€™t clean your skin and remove oil ma loves ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
So many things to giggle about ๐Ÿ˜‚ shes clearly watched a few makeup tutorials and tried to copy them and use them as her own little tips but fails. Point in putting her under eye makeup on and then concealing straight over it. Carved out her brows then struggled at every point after. No makeup artist ma loves... dont we know it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
god the grease in her hair! How easy and quick is it to just wash and dry your hair? Also, Toner is not cleanser... no moisturiser after either so her skin was probably dry and tight after the toner. Why put the foundation on her chest? Yes blend into your neck abit but not over your chest? At least Iv never done that and no one I know has even done that ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 2
Because she has a spotty chest thatโ€™s prob why she did it over her chest. Her roots are very greasy as well .... she still looked like she needed a bath lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If I hear that bloody music again on her vlog I'll go insane! It's really getting on all of my nerves! She is really not healthy and she seems she's loving the fact that she misses meals and sometimes doesn't eat till 2.30. Nutritionist my arse silly boot ๐Ÿ™„

Watched the grwm video and you could cook chips off that hair, greasy as, needs more than dry shampoo to sort that !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who curls greasy hair? Ewwww if someone doesn't gift her shampoo soon I'm gonna ๐Ÿ˜‚
Dirty mare......bet her pillows honk ma loves ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her whole family must be dull..the meal was at 3pm?? Is it just me or does it seem a bit weird to have a birthday meal out at 3?

Her whole family must be dull..the meal was at 3pm?? Is it just me or does it seem a bit weird to have a birthday meal out at 3?
I know they really a dull family....who don't get out much, she even said it's the only time she put make up on as she and Chris don't drink so they don't ever go out and don't have date day because they are saving for the wedding my luvs. I find it sad that they can't go out and enjoy a meal together, they have the child care and there are lots of things you can do without drinking. I think they just don't like spending time together or know how to spend time together without the kids. I've never even seen them go out to a family pub with the boys or something like that in the evenings, they're old enough to go somewhere and sit and eat a meal. She seems to avoid everywhere that even has alcohol, I remember her saying she didn't the boys in places where they serve alcohol.

They cut the day so short, in today vlog she said the boys were going to her mum for tea at 3pm then she said in the the evening she bathed the boys at half 6! Surely that very early and childish for Corby (who's 7?) to have a bath and bed at half 6 in the school holidays. Suppose now there is no Love Island Tan will be in bed for 8:30 pm anyway :rolleyes: They really are wasting so much of their day.

The restaurant they went to looked like a really cheap run down Indian that they all overly dressed up for, just look at the carpet and fabric on the chairs, it looks filthy.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice she picked her nose whilst driving in the latest two day vlog. For gods same she must be too lazy to edit properly too!

• Sick
I know they really a dull family....who don't get out much, she even said it's the only time she put make up on as she and Chris don't drink so they don't ever go out and don't have date day because they are saving for the wedding my luvs. I find it sad that they can't go out and enjoy a meal together, they have the child care and there are lots of things you can do without drinking. I think they just don't like spending time together or know how to spend time together without the kids. I've never even seen them go out to a family pub with the boys or something like that in the evenings, they're old enough to go somewhere and sit and eat a meal. She seems to avoid everywhere that even has alcohol, I remember her saying she didn't the boys in places where they serve alcohol.
The reason for this might be because her Dad is an alcoholic, she has spoken about him in a Q&A.

They cut the day so short, in today vlog she said the boys were going to her mum for tea at 3pm then she said in the the evening she bathed the boys at half 6! Surely that very early and childish for Corby (who's 7?) to have a bath and bed at half 6 in the school holidays. Suppose now there is no Love Island Tan will be in bed for 8:30 pm anyway :rolleyes: They really are wasting so much of their day.

The restaurant they went to looked like a really cheap run down Indian that they all overly dressed up for, just look at the carpet and fabric on the chairs, it looks filthy.
Yes so boring, there just doesn't seem to much get up and go. I think Chris would defo be up for doing more stuff but she's too boring and defo rules the roost

The reason for this might be because her Dad is an alcoholic, she has spoken about him in a Q&A.
My father was an alcoholic and unlike Tanya I grew up in the same house as my dad.
Sheโ€™s very very sensitive and letโ€™s everything hold her back in life.
I can understand not drinking and not wanting her boys around it and nobody says that in order for her to have a good life sheโ€™s needs to get out and drink etc but it honestly does come across that her and Chris donโ€™t have a loving relationship. Iโ€™ve seen moments of it where sheโ€™s makes the effort but I think she holds back a lot and suffers from depression.
Mind you we donโ€™t know what goes on behind closed doors but i know that the relationship wonโ€™t survive without kids in their life if they donโ€™t spend more time together just them and I canโ€™t see how they have a normal sex life if sheโ€™s in her onesie by 6 every night.

Did anyone notice she picked her nose whilst driving in the latest two day vlog. For gods same she must be too lazy to edit properly too!
she's quite a dirty mare in general, she was doing a cook with me (pretty recently) and honestly the grouting in her tiles had more protein in it than the meal she was cooking ๐Ÿคฎ and her greasy, greasy bonce that she just sprayed in dry shampoo and curled lol ewwwww

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed that too, but it wasnโ€™t as bad as the boogers she digged for last week. Rancid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.