Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see it!!! Is it on the latest vlog? Gone already?
Must be a full time job when she’s refreshing the page every minute to check for them sneaky comments ay! Yes posted on the latest vlog! Maybe she should reply to comments, even that one before deleting and “liking” them! Lazy mare

Reactions: 1
Tan appears to be a bit depressed at the moment, she seems to binge eat a lot and I wonder if that’s a coping mechanism. I think she needs to step away from YouTube for a while to recover and to stop alienating her followers.

Reactions: 4
Tan appears to be a bit depressed at the moment, she seems to binge eat a lot and I wonder if that’s a coping mechanism. I think she needs to step away from YouTube for a while to recover and to stop alienating her followers.
She needs to stop conning people with her skinny coffee crap. She is probably depressed because she does the same tit all the time and I think if she actually went to a place of work then she will feel a bit better for having a structured routine. Depression is a horrible thing because I’ve been through it. Only we are in control of doing something about it though unfortunately.

Reactions: 3
She needs to stop conning people with her skinny coffee crap. She is probably depressed because she does the same tit all the time and I think if she actually went to a place of work then she will feel a bit better for having a structured routine. Depression is a horrible thing because I’ve been through it. Only we are in control of doing something about it though unfortunately.
I agree, a think she needs to get a proper job and as for the skinny coffee!!!! Drives me mad!

I can't see it!!! Is it on the latest vlog? Gone already?
I can't see it either! Thought she wasn't getting up early 😂

See tan latest post on facebook! See slimming world is going well wheres the 1/3rd of speed on ur plate tan! On that crappy pasta packets again!

I don’t think working outside the home solves real depression. If anything it makes things worse especially when you have no time with your children or your partner and you’re stuck in work during a heatwave.
I think she just needs to get out more and spend less time tucked up in bed or on the sofa at 6. I think going out and having a laugh with your friends helps but she doesn’t even do that. She’s gotten old before her time. Even when her and Chris went to Scotland they had jacket potato for tea and were in bed at 8. She was happy when she spent time with Jane and Helen and saw different places. The wedding novelty has worn off and it’s a long way away. She should have booked it for next year not 10 years time!

See tan latest post on facebook! See slimming world is going well wheres the 1/3rd of speed on ur plate tan! On that crappy pasta packets again!
Yes her diet is very carb based and most people I know who eat loads of carbs are overweight fatigued and miserable. But they’ll never learn.

How silly look at this ma loves

She is a nutritionist offering slimming world plans and she posts “syn accordingly”
It’s 3 and a half syns for 100grams

I think this shows somebody not being “accurate” and no wonder she Gains at a rapid pace !!!!!!

Don’t even get me started that it looks awful anyway and of course no speed with it

Attachments

She is a nutritionist offering slimming world plans and she posts “syn accordingly”

I think this shows somebody not being “accurate” and no wonder she Gains at a rapid pace !!!!!!

Don’t even get me started that it looks awful anyway and of course no speed with it
Her meals always look beige and dry, where is the fruit, veg and salad? She's the worst SW meal planner and as for nutritionist pah ha ha......my arse ma loves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

More grease on that than in her mingin hair , beige food !!!
Where the lovely fresh fruit and vegetables , nutritionist my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God knows!!

yeah, the plans she sells are just slimming world! Total rip off! I've wondered what sw would think but they probably wouldn't be arsed
That's terrible! Oh I think SW would be very much arsed, they have to protect their business!
I feel sorry for those people who are paying for something they can get from a magazine!

She said she was so hungry while watching Love Island but had a glass of juice and felt better. I think that means you're dehydrated mah love. Then she said she felt much better and proud of herself this morning for only having juice. In reality she consumed at least 8oz of a sugary drink right before bed.

I honestly think the skinny coffee is the only liquid she consumes. Maybe a few sips or a glass of water or juice at meals.

That's terrible! Oh I think SW would be very much arsed, they have to protect their business!
I feel sorry for those people who are paying for something they can get from a magazine!
I honestly think that they buy them to help her out.

She said she was so hungry while watching Love Island but had a glass of juice and felt better. I think that means you're dehydrated mah love. Then she said she felt much better and proud of herself this morning for only having juice. In reality she consumed at least 8oz of a sugary drink right before bed.

I honestly think the skinny coffee is the only liquid she consumes. Maybe a few sips or a glass of water or juice at meals.
I agree she has all the symptoms of dehydration.

I was surprise when she said she was going out for a meal later in the week with her friend at night :eek: This is a first. I'm wondering does she mean a quick jacket potato at like 5pm rather than an evening meal out :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Mad isn't it! Maybe they would but if she's not quoting the words slimming world I'm not sure they could but who knows. On the meal plan as an example for lunch it's a packet of processed cooked chicken and an apple, who would pay for that sort of advice ffs!!

• Wow
Mad isn't it! Maybe they would but if she's not quoting the words slimming world I'm not sure they could but who knows. On the meal plan as an example for lunch it's a packet of processed cooked chicken and an apple, who would pay for that sort of advice ffs!!
The huge sodium intake in her diet along with lack of water is probably adding 10 pounds at least.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.