Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
urgh why does she pick them so much? Iv never had false lashes or extentions or whatever she has but urgh the germs that must be in them with her picking her nose/face then her eyes. Makes me think of something I saw once about cheap foreign lash bars where you end up with bugs (like literal bugs) living in your lashes from touching the lashes all time

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Like the idiot I am, I bought her meal plan and realised I’ve been robbed lol. I could make a much better one! I should set up my own meal planning business and take her customers lol (jokes! I actually HAVE to go out and get to work)
What sort of meals were on the plan? I’m really interested to know.

urgh why does she pick them so much? Iv never had false lashes or extentions or whatever she has but urgh the germs that must be in them with her picking her nose/face then her eyes. Makes me think of something I saw once about cheap foreign lash bars where you end up with bugs (like literal bugs) living in your lashes from touching the lashes all time
I had them done once and you do get the urge to pick them especially if they use too much glue. But that’s why she needs them doing all the time, because they only last if you leave them alone. Not cheap and not worth it in the long run because even the best ruin your lashes. Mine took 4 months to grow back.
I can tell hers are amateurish because they look like whoever’s done them has just grabbed a bunch of lash fans and glued them randomly. They’re not artistically placed like they should be.

Reactions: 4
What sort of meals were on the plan? I’m really interested to know.
If you look further back on this thread, you should see what her typical meal plan looks like. I posted 2 days’ worth of example. Its on page 3. One thing I will say is that it is a load of tit and a waste of money.

Reactions: 1
In one of her previous hauls, she said that a few people ask her how much pasta can you have and she said “it doesn’t matter. It’s unlimited and you can have as much as you want as long as you eat until you feel full”

A real expert / nutritionist said this? In fact, pasta should be accompanied with SPEED food on the side of your plate and you eat until you feel SATISFIED.

Silly woman.

just watched today's vlog, she is ill and has she filmed most of it in her dressing gown or in bed. She drops the boys of at school and then gets to go back home to bed to sleep and her mum has the boys for tea. Most people would have to go to work when feeling a bit under the weather, not napping and making muffins.

Moans the whole way through and says how ill she is then next min shes making bacon and egg muffins.

No rest for the wicked through lovelies, she had a few meal plans to struggle through. She is still ill but makes meat balls for family tea to spread the illness and then goes out for tea with Chris. All in a day of being ill.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
just watched today's vlog, she is ill and has she filmed most of it in her dressing gown or in bed. She drops the boys of at school and then gets to go back home to bed to sleep and her mum has the boys for tea. Most people would have to go to work when feeling a bit under the weather, not napping and making muffins.

Moans the whole way through and says how ill she is then next min shes making bacon and egg muffins.

No rest for the wicked through lovelies, she had a few meal plans to struggle through. She is still ill but makes meat balls for family tea to spread the illness and then goes out for tea with Chris. All in a day of being ill.
I mean when you've been up ill all night on toilet with cramps etc the first thing you do when you get up is have a cup of tea with poached eggs on toast right????! As you say, followed by egg muffins and then meatballs??! Lol

• Haha
Fooking hell those eyelashes!!!
I've never seen anything like it. 😱😱😱

I mean when you've been up ill all night on toilet with cramps etc the first thing you do when you get up is have a cup of tea with poached eggs on toast right????! As you say, followed by egg muffins and then meatballs??! Lol
There was nothing wrong with her, just an excuse to not go swimming, be lazy and eat all the food (secretly). Lets see if she goes today like she said.

Hi. I’m a new member. Recently i’ve been looking at some of the Slimming world vloggers on Utube, including trim with tan. Tbh, I find her really grating. I know you can’t help your accent but good lord, and the my lovelies really gets on my nerves!,

The main thing I find with her though, is that she eats really unhealthily .All of that processed meat crap she eats,
and sugary cereals for the kids. I cannot believe that anyone would think she is inspiring. She looks really grubby, with awful skin. She always looks like she needs a good wash to me.

Btw, is a general thread for other SW vloggers?

Reactions: 6
She is full of tit. One day her meal plans will dwindle and she will have to get off her arse and go work. I really enjoy how she was years prior she used to exercise, go swimming and eat healthy, occasionally going off plan but who doesn’t? Now she talks tit, she eats tit and she looks like tit. She looks after “Or-Breh”, she needs to get out and go work.

Yep the vlogs consist of talking tit all day, school run with the boys, grandad's, look after Orbreh (love it Honesty is the best policy:)), meals plans, lashes, brows, nails,tan, aldi shop :rolleyes: She in her pjs by about 7:30pm everyday. Apart from when there's beavers on then she complains at the late 8pm pick up

She never looks like she brushes her hair or makes an effort. That why i don't understand all the beauty treatments when she never goes anywhere? it's a waste of money when she's in the house most of the time . Ok if shes likes to feel good about herself and her presentation but then make a effort with the basis?! She has the time even after shes dropped the boys at school to brush her hair and stick a bit of make up or do a good skincare routine to help her skin.

• Haha
Good riddance, why is she not answering peoples’ comments? People are asking genuine questions and she just liked it and moved on. She is getting PAID to do it so she needs to make an effort and answer. She hasn’t got sod all else to do all day has she? Oh but of course she can look after Orbreh. So just ANSWER them! Ignorant mare.

I like Tanya but I have to agree. Why on earth doe she get all those beauty treatments when she barely goes out??
Personally I’m not a fan of those unhygienic long tacky nails and couple that with long spidery lashes and massive brows 😒
Also I agree she’s never answers questions or responds unless it’s to stick up for herself.
And once again who the f is buying those meal plans???

Reactions: 6
She is mates with Jane Gammons, enough said really! She must be up to her eyes in debt! Nobody spends money like her. Fringing 100 odd Aldi shops, actifrys etc etc and the wedding stuff. Jesus, is she a millionaire 😩

• Haha
Not a regular watcher of her vlogs. I started watching her around the time the first Slimcon was organised, as I really enjoyed watching Tilly Cutler. Lived practically in the same town as Tan so it was nice seeing local places/offers.

Watched a few recent vlogs, as I saw a thread on here. Has she had her lips done? Just looked like it in the ‘Chris doing the shop’ video. Also, didn’t Tan’s mate Jane Gammons do a video with the husband doing an online shop? My husband did our food shop this week...should I be putting it on YouTube in future? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Not a regular watcher of her vlogs. I started watching her around the time the first Slimcon was organised, as I really enjoyed watching Tilly Cutler. Lived practically in the same town as Tan so it was nice seeing local places/offers.

Watched a few recent vlogs, as I saw a thread on here. Has she had her lips done? Just looked like it in the ‘Chris doing the shop’ video. Also, didn’t Tan’s mate Jane Gammons do a video with the husband doing an online shop? My husband did our food shop this week...should I be putting it on YouTube in future? :ROFLMAO:
She had lip fillers done a few months ago. Haha! Unless you are trying to make commission from skinny coffee and JD Seasonings, then the answer is NO! Lol.

• Haha

People are easily pleased, maybe it's the 'novelty' of it lol- another youtuber (not SW) called Claire Witt once or twice had her husband do the supermarket hauls and her viewers went nuts about it saying how great her husband was etc😁

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.