Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tuned out of today’s vlog.....she went swimming and you’d think she climbed Everest! She’s on it, swimming is amazing, the weights gonna drop off, we don’t realise how good swimming is. Then the usual, get or-bree, been to grandads and Aldi and something about a spray tan. Busy day my loves! Oh and she’s put a deposit down for her wedding invitations with a reputable company 😂 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am rubbish at shopping, I spend far too long in the coffee/makeup/crisp aisle. My husband is straight in,no messing and manages to get things I needed but had not mentioned...I think he needs a bit more praise if this is how people react to a grown man being able to click on a few household essentials. It would blow people’s mind if I said I have never used the washing machine since being married 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am rubbish at shopping, I spend far too long in the coffee/makeup/crisp aisle. My husband is straight in,no messing and manages to get things I needed but had not mentioned...I think he needs a bit more praise if this is how people react to a grown man being able to click on a few household essentials. It would blow people’s mind if I said I have never used the washing machine since being married 🤣
Haha, at least you're honest xx

Reactions: 2
^ I love the bit about being stuck in the coffee/makeup/crisp ailse😁 I personally would swap the crisps for chocolate though lol

• Haha
Tuned out of today’s vlog.....she went swimming and you’d think she climbed Everest! She’s on it, swimming is amazing, the weights gonna drop off, we don’t realise how good swimming is. Then the usual, get or-bree, been to grandads and Aldi and something about a spray tan. Busy day my loves! Oh and she’s put a deposit down for her wedding invitations with a reputable company 😂🤔
Jeez she's been swimming for an hour, so ott! Her mate Megan is onto a good thing with all the free childcare isn't she. I know she probably doesn't charge her for the beauty stuff like. Why doesn't she just prep the kids porridge the night before rather than buying the pots? She'd only have to add milk and bung it in the microwave! I took one of those pots to work with me once, they were crap, much better doing your own. I know it can be manic in the mornings, it's chaos here in my house getting my two out the door but that's including getting myself ready for work too!

Reactions: 5
^ Those pots can be really high in sugar too. Just prepare your own the night before like you say or eat Ready Brek instead 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Swfeebs? She's put on her stories that she was once offered 6k to promote weight loss coffee!! 6k!!! Jeez that's crazy.
Maybe Tan is getting something like this for that skinny coffee shite

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just watched a vlog from the other day, now this might just be me but if I was Or-brees mum I wouldn't be keen on her vlogging whilst driving with a new baby in the car!

There is no way that dress is a 12! Shes a stone and a bit heavier than me and I cant get a size 12 passed my knees!

At least she has gone up a size lol she still says she is a size 10 lol. And one of her recommended vids came up about being a victim of insurance car crash scam?! Saying that someone at front was at a give way sign to the main road and they slammed on the brake but because she thought they’d went, she looked right and continued and crashed into them. She claiming it is a crash for cash lol. Can’t accept that she’s liable! Completely her fault. Goes to show she should stop vlogging in the car and concentrate on the road! It was a year ago so I really need to stop watching old vlogs lol! Keeps coming up in recommended!

I was thinking the same, I thought it must be at least a 14
She should’ve showed the size on the tag lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
^ She probably has some size 10 tops that fit her, so technically she's sort of telling the truth😉😁

She's probably wearing some of her old size 10 things that have stretched out, and were forgiving in the first place. She's popped up on my yt today and not seen her in ages, no way is she still a 10. Most people put a stone and half on and go up at least 1 size, more than likely 2! (Unless you're short,then I think the sizes go up quicker too?!)

She's probably wearing some of her old size 10 things that have stretched out, and were forgiving in the first place. She's popped up on my yt today and not seen her in ages, no way is she still a 10. Most people put a stone and half on and go up at least 1 size, more than likely 2! (Unless you're short,then I think the sizes go up quicker too?!)
Yes I’m 5ft and 10 stone and a size 10-12 but at 9st I’m a size 8. A stone makes a huge difference when you’re a short ass like me.

How many times does she say she loves loves loves the clothes in her vlog. Those clothes look cheap and no way was she giving an honest opinion.

• Haha
i Seen the video but couldn’t get my sound to work. I didn’t like the last one that looked dreadful. Did she say what size they were? I saw one with L on it which I believe is equivalent to 12-14 in woman size

i Seen the video but couldn’t get my sound to work. I didn’t like the last one that looked dreadful. Did she say what size they were? I saw one with L on it which I believe is equivalent to 12-14 in woman size
Depends where it’s from but L is definitely not a 10. I would say shes a comfortable 14 or a squeezy size 12.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.