Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not seen it but the slimming world soup people make that is just like heinz! It isnt, its beans, carrots and pickled onions isnt it? Just have the proper stuff! Probably the same amount of calories and actually edible

Reactions: 2
Once she eats that awful soup, she’ll be trumping so much that Chris will call the water board and report a sewer leak lol

Her entire video consists of the same recipe... passata, tomato purée, tinned carrots, garlic, Worcester sauce, and onion... all that passata must be so tangy :sick: and 5 vegetable stock! Jesus wept lady.. really is a nutritionist of the year

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Once she eats that awful soup, she’ll be trumping so much that Chris will call the water board and report a sewer leak lol

Her entire video consists of the same recipe... passata, tomato purée, tinned carrots, garlic, Worcester sauce, and onion... all that passata must be so tangy :sick: and 5 vegetable stock! Jesus wept lady.. really is a nutritionist of the year
and she has the cheek to sell meal plans on the back of that, 99 ways with passata ma loves

Reactions: 6
Chris has got another vlog up, I just cant believe he is actually a grown man, he just sounds like he’s not quite the full package and has such a child like amazement with everything. Only watched the first minute and got bored of looking at an ‘amazing road’ ‘I love this road I do’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She makes she same stuff over and over again, bloody hell change it up ma love!!!
Last time she did a batch cook, she was eating some of it for about 10 days, she didn't freeze it she'd just out it in the fridge! 😷

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Remember how she got all arsey with Chris when he had the cheek to buy a 1 kilo pack of mince, she was all huffy saying she would never buy one that size as she'd never get through it.......all she makes is bloody mince slops, she should have shares in mince and passata! her batch cooks look like the results of cookery lessons at secondary school, the meals you proudly took home and your parents feared eating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember how she got all arsey with Chris when he had the cheek to buy a 1 kilo pack of mince, she was all huffy saying she would never buy one that size as she'd never get through it.......all she makes is bloody mince slops, she should have shares in mince and passata! her batch cooks look like the results of cookery lessons at secondary school, the meals you proudly took home and your parents feared eating 😂
That's so true. She went mad get the kilo of mince 😂 proof that she's a control freak 😂

• Haha
That batch cook was awful...I’ve never once been inspired to do it after she did. She could’ve done something more inspiring. Maybe batch cook some hunters chicken with homemade BBQ sauce, creamy pasta, sweet and sour curry, slow cooker beef stew... seriously, the list is endless. She’s done the same batch cook previously and is the same, boring, tasteless tit.

And another thing is, she does duck all so why does she even need to batch cook? Is it for the days where she’s got Orbreh and needs a quick tasteless tangy spag bol so she can pop herself back on the sofa again and catch up with Love Island?

I work full time, I have a household to run and a child as well but I cook from fresh 5 out of 7 days a week. She’s just a lazy, lazy person.

Last edited:
That batch cook was awful...I’ve never once been inspired to do it after she did. She could’ve done something more inspiring. Maybe batch cook some hunters chicken with homemade BBQ sauce, creamy pasta, sweet and sour curry, slow cooker beef stew... seriously, the list is endless. She’s done the same batch cook previously and is the same, boring, tasteless tit.

And another thing is, she does duck all so why does she even need to batch cook? Is it for the days where she’s got Orbreh and needs a quick tasteless tangy spag bol so she can pop herself back on the sofa again and catch up with Love Island?

I work full time, I have a household to run and a child as well but I cook from fresh 5 out of 7 days a week. She’s just a lazy, lazy person.
I always think everything must be so bland, so much passata and tinned toms, they need the most help with flavour and seasonings to avoid them just tasting like tinned toms yet they just look watery and bland when she does them, especially now she doesn't seem to be using the "spaaarce entaaarce" sachets anymore

Reactions: 1
I always think everything must be so bland, so much passata and tinned toms, they need the most help with flavour and seasonings to avoid them just tasting like tinned toms yet they just look watery and bland when she does them, especially now she doesn't seem to be using the "spaaarce entaaarce" sachets anymore
I wonder why though? Maybe they don’t want her promoting them cos she is gaining weight and not following the plan properly anymore

I wonder why though? Maybe they don’t want her promoting them cos she is gaining weight and not following the plan properly anymore
Thinking about it ive not seen debbie fawcett promoting them recently either, wonder if they're still around? hmmmmm but at least Tan seems to have stopped the constant OTT skinny cafe plugging

Thinking about it ive not seen debbie fawcett promoting them recently either, wonder if they're still around? hmmmmm but at least Tan seems to have stopped the constant OTT skinny cafe plugging
Definitely still around... but your right neither of them seem to be promoting the brand anymore...

Reactions: 1
This woman is a mess. The hair, the nails, the lip injections, lashes. She looks a state.

All her fashion choices are tacky as hell, everything about her screams zero class.

Did anyone manage to see the comment on the batch cook video about Tanya needing to use more seasoning as without it, it will taste sour and bland? I can’t find it now! I bet she’s bloody deleted it. Neither of these ridiculous people can take criticism very well at all.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone manage to see the comment on the batch cook video about Tanya needing to use more seasoning as without it, it will taste sour and bland? I can’t find it now! I bet she’s bloody deleted it. Neither of these ridiculous people can take criticism very well at all.
I missed that one, can't believe shes deleted it, good lord if thats what she calls criticism then she's doomed, all her replies sounds arsey anyway like she cant be bothered to reply, she seems really moody to me, always on the edge of snapping and she puts her "stage smile" on for the camera

I missed that one, can't believe shes deleted it, good lord if thats what she calls criticism then she's doomed, all her replies sounds arsey anyway like she cant be bothered to reply, she seems really moody to me, always on the edge of snapping and she puts her "stage smile" on for the camera
She must have deleted it! Doesn't sound too snotty or anything?! I agree about her replies. If she bothers her arse to reply then it's normally a one word answer, it's never anything too friendly which is a liberty really considering she makes money from the bloody videos

another shite skinny food co recipe, they are not blondies, they look like chunks of bath sponge cut up and one portion is tiny, when she said it needed cutting into 16 I was chuckling, spend the syns on a piece of real cake now and again Tan, those minging things look rank and why does she sound so bored and angry when she's speaking in these vlogs?
ps -someone please git her some decent shampoo she looks like she needs a jet wash

• Haha
Reactions: 8
another shite skinny food co recipe, they are not blondies, they look like chunks of bath sponge cut up and one portion is tiny, when she said it needed cutting into 16 I was chuckling, spend the syns on a piece of real cake now and again Tan, those minging things look rank and why does she sound so bored and angry when she's speaking in these vlogs?
ps -someone please git her some decent shampoo she looks like she needs a jet wash
They look like they need to be dipped in a bowl of custard!!! Good gracious me

• Haha
Chocolate blondies wtf 😂

Could she have moaned anymore in the car on the way to the charity sleep out?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.