Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the latest vlog is ten minutes over two days, the highlight of it is her wondering what to do with chicken for tea. Jeez bore off ma love

Reactions: 2
First post on here :) been lurking for a while lol. Sorry in advance for the long post!

I don't dislike Tan, I think she seems like a nice person in general. My issue is that she is a bit lazy. She eats a load of crap - it's not difficult to cook decent, nutritious food. I work full time and my social life is fairly busy but once a month I go to Aldi, spend about £60ish pounds on meat, veg and other ingredients and spend 1 full weekend cooking and freezing healthy meals for dinners for the month (I do slimming world too). It's really not that hard to be honest and then I'm not tempted to stray off plan as everything is there. A couple of times a week, I will prep some fruit and veg, boiled eggs, cooked chicken etc in the fridge to snack on. Takes an hour at most! She could easily do that as she doesn't have to go to work every day and the boys are in school/nursery.

I think she has lost her way a bit to be honest. She doesn't seem as happy as she used to be. For a while last year she looked great, she was on the exercise bike, doing lots of walking, taking pride in her appearance and just seemed happier in herself.

Reactions: 5
First post on here :) been lurking for a while lol. Sorry in advance for the long post!

I don't dislike Tan, I think she seems like a nice person in general. My issue is that she is a bit lazy. She eats a load of crap - it's not difficult to cook decent, nutritious food. I work full time and my social life is fairly busy but once a month I go to Aldi, spend about £60ish pounds on meat, veg and other ingredients and spend 1 full weekend cooking and freezing healthy meals for dinners for the month (I do slimming world too). It's really not that hard to be honest and then I'm not tempted to stray off plan as everything is there. A couple of times a week, I will prep some fruit and veg, boiled eggs, cooked chicken etc in the fridge to snack on. Takes an hour at most! She could easily do that as she doesn't have to go to work every day and the boys are in school/nursery.

I think she has lost her way a bit to be honest. She doesn't seem as happy as she used to be. For a while last year she looked great, she was on the exercise bike, doing lots of walking, taking pride in her appearance and just seemed happier in herself.
I agree about her not seeming happy, she comes across as sad/fed up lately. I like her and I've been following her for ages but you can see the videos and vlogs progressively getting shorter and pointless and all the same thing everyday

Reactions: 5
That skinny food co vlog was woeful, there was no need to even add the drizzle of skinny white choc syrup, plus she said put them in the oven for an hour instead of the fridge 🤣 and how can you "slaaaaarce" that meagre amount into 30??

Reactions: 4
That skinny food co vlog was woeful, there was no need to even add the drizzle of skinny white choc syrup, plus she said put them in the oven for an hour instead of the fridge 🤣 and how can you "slaaaaarce" that meagre amount into 30??
Oh god, pointless video!!

1 syn per piece! How the hell can that be divided into 30 pieces!🤣 I'll tell you what, divide it into 6 bits and call it 5 syns a piece!
Alternatively, eat the whole lot cos you're not following the plan anyway, ma luvs!

• Haha
Tans over her high target so I’m guessing over 13 stone as she said she likes to stay between 12/13 stone. She’s put on Instagram there is no Tuesday weigh ins whilst the kids are off school but she will keep us updated ... oh and she’s jacked the coffee pods off and is back on skinny coffee, since they were 7 syns each ma loves there no good for the waist line

• Haha
Tans over her high target so I’m guessing over 13 stone as she said she likes to stay between 12/13 stone. She’s put on Instagram there is no Tuesday weigh ins whilst the kids are off school but she will keep us updated ... oh and she’s jacked the coffee pods off and is back on skinny coffee, since they were 7 syns each ma loves there no good for the waist line
Yeah, stick with the skinny coffee, it's clearly working. 🤣 and you're doing a grand job promoting them, given your results ma luvs 🤣

Seriously though, who buys into that tit?

Sounds like she scoffed all the cakes she made plus the shite skinny coco pop things lol

Yeah, stick with the skinny coffee, it's clearly working. 🤣 and you're doing a grand job promoting them, given your results ma luvs 🤣

Seriously though, who buys into that tit?
The skinny coffee is a bleeping joke, she's supposed to be a qualified nutritionist (by the way!!) As if she'd be touching that crap if she wasn't getting paid!!

If you’re constipated then skinny coffee is definitely a must. your bowels will probably fall out with the amount of tit she drinks of it! And she wasted money on coffee pods and the machine then? Honestly she is absolutely pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You guessed it ma luvs put on couple of pounds but it’s ok it’s star week
🙈🤷🏻‍♀️🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.