Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan, we already have Freya Farrington covering charity shop/thrift hauls in the area. Freya does clothing/home/lifestyle videos and such varied vlogs...really interesting, intelligent and informative content.
If you look at the effort that Freya has put in to her videos over the past year, you can see how she has grown her Instagram and YouTube. If Tanya sees this as her full time job...then you have someone local/visiting local area and shops that you can look at to gain inspiration.

Reactions: 1
Tan, we already have Freya Farrington covering charity shop/thrift hauls in the area. Freya does clothing/home/lifestyle videos and such varied vlogs...really interesting, intelligent and informative content.
If you look at the effort that Freya has put in to her videos over the past year, you can see how she has grown her Instagram and YouTube. If Tanya sees this as her full time job...then you have someone local/visiting local area and shops that you can look at to gain inspiration.
Tanya and charity hauls - shoot me now ma loves ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Taking tips from our Jane? Have this lot not an original idea between them? :ROFLMAO:
nope, they really haven't, its laughable how quick they all copy each other and you just know Tan will buy all kinds of crap and fill her house with tacky junk that was only 50p ma loves cos she quickly gets obsessed with new interests, remember the portion plates, the printed t-shirts, the wreaths? actually im quite looking forward to her home looking like Mr Heckles apartment ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
nope, they really haven't, its laughable how quick they all copy each other and you just know Tan will buy all kinds of crap and fill her house with tacky junk that was only 50p ma loves cos she quickly gets obsessed with new interests, remember the portion plates, the printed t-shirts, the wreaths? actually im quite looking forward to her home looking like Mr Heckles apartment ;)
Lexiloo you are a gas! and spot on what will, happen at slimcon?x

Reactions: 3
Lexiloo you are a gas! and spot on what will, happen at slimcon?x
Well thank you very much, this lot bring out my devilish sense of humour 😉
SlimCON will be a hoot, they'll all be stood around counting on their fingers how many calories they're having for lunch and comparing charity shop finds 😂

• Haha
Love how she was drinking her coffee pod then she tit herself and quickly said oh I'll have my skinny coffee later, bullshit you will!!
She's defo lost her way big time and I think she knows it. Total joke flogging rip off meal plans, gaining constantly and saying she's not following a diet or counting syns. She needs to change her bloody name!!

Her absolute arrogance has started to really annoy me. You’re not in a fasted state unless it’s been atleast 12 hours between meals so you’re not ‘naturally fasting’ tan. In fact an effective fast is minimum 16 hours.
That breakfast looked rank and no real nutritionist would touch it with a barge pole
Exactly this, she throwing it in about fasting as the other two are on it but she's not bloody naturally fasting, honestly she's so full of tit.

• Haha
Love how she was drinking her coffee pod then she tit herself and quickly said oh I'll have my skinny coffee later, bullshit you will!!
She's defo lost her way big time and I think she knows it. Total joke flogging rip off meal plans, gaining constantly and saying she's not following a diet or counting syns. She needs to change her bloody name!!
I thought the same too! she made such a scared face haha and a daft excuse like she had to have that later.......what a load of shite! so she claims to naturally fast til at least lunchtime and only drink skinny cafe shite later in the day......well ma loves what are the many, many, many breakfast posts she has put up showing food and skinny coffee on a morning, you know...at breakfast....waaay before lunch, trim with tan = tell porkies with tan ;)

Reactions: 6
She’s not actively counting syns she’s going with the flow lol mmm okay my love.
And doing tip runs does not constitute a full time job.. fucks sake

Reactions: 4
Just watched the latest vlog my loves and this was my face when her new makeup look popped onto the screen 😱😱😱😱
Now Tan can wear her makeup exactly how she likes BUT that lipstick 😱😱😱😱
Isnt it like the tits or legs rule, and be eyes or lip! That was all too much.

omg that make-up looked awful. especially the lips. in fact the best her face looked in the whole video was at the very end of the vlog when she took it all off

Rocking the ******-style there Tan

• Haha
oh jeez if thats her with her vlogging mojo back lord help us! firstly how many times did she say maintain when talking about her neighbours bushes? Then the amount of cheese she consumed with the jacket spud then on top of the spag bol and on the flat bread too, thats about 3 healthy extra portions at least! the make up......yikes!! far far too much, the lips looked like a blow up doll!

• Haha
oh jeez if thats her with her vlogging mojo back lord help us! firstly how many times did she say maintain when talking about her neighbours bushes? Then the amount of cheese she consumed with the jacket spud then on top of the spag bol and on the flat bread too, thats about 3 healthy extra portions at least! the make up......yikes!! far far too much, the lips looked like a blow up doll!
Loads of cheese! How many pieces of flatbread?! Blow up doll 😂😂 lippy looked awful.
At the start she said she loves the comments etc on her videos, too bleeping lazy to reply to people though isn't she, oh I forgot she works full time ffs

• Haha
Why are people begging her for a tutorial?!!! :eek::eek:

Remember my luvs....make the eyeliner as messy as possible and having greasy unbrushed hair really completes this amazing look

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Loads of cheese! How many pieces of flatbread?! Blow up doll 😂😂 lippy looked awful.
At the start she said she loves the comments etc on her videos, too bleeping lazy to reply to people though isn't she, oh I forgot she works full time ffs
full time my arse tan! she constantly looks like she's peeled herself off the sofa and can't be bothered to move 😂 shes got a bloody cheek claiming to work full time when all she does is yawn and moan in her camera day in day out, next vlog "chris got scammed (again) maintaining neighbours bushes"

• Haha
She looks like I did the first time I got a make up kit for my Christmas I was 10 at the time though.

• Haha
This women cracks me up looks like a Russian sex doll 😂 she needs a good bath some lettuce and a new beautician

• Haha
A headache because of all the toxins coming out of ya, ma luvs? I'd say it was more likely due to all that cheese you scoffed for lunch and dinner.🤣 Not sure why she's having 2 HiFi bars for her Healthy B, clearly not following SW!!

Some of these comments are cracking me up 😂😂😂

A headache because of all the toxins coming out of ya, ma luvs? I'd say it was more likely due to all that cheese you scoffed for lunch and dinner.🤣 Not sure why she's having 2 HiFi bars for her Healthy B, clearly not following SW!!
Exactly!!! bleeping cheese overload!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.