Trim with Tan #9 We can't ma luvs she's MIA or gaining 6lb and above

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Tan could be near burgled by someone called…Tan πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
0C042220-BA83-405C-BF18-56E440610258.jpeg
9E65B859-CA50-44BD-B249-9A3CC4107298.jpeg

Haven’t filled the posts either
0377B84E-B4FD-47EE-B0F3-504C317DA509.jpeg
DEFBB20C-C39A-48D1-AFAF-07C6F9F808F8.jpeg

55ED09AE-4B12-43A6-9CAA-46AB265755B7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Slating Charlie bean πŸ˜‚
F4F67A58-05CC-4C33-9D82-0F45DEFFB1B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That dressing gown, trackie bottom combo must really do it for ar Tan πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯bet he's got lots of Β£1 scratch cards deep in the dressing gown pockets πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had a missed call earlier from a Burnley number. Wonder if it was Mrs Carter ringing me πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Had a missed call earlier from a Burnley number. Wonder if it was Mrs Carter ringing me πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Probably Tan ringing you and many other victims to try to rope you into buying her skinny coffeeh and mug shot food plans. She'd give you 10% off if you use the code I'mnotarealnutritionist and coffeehmyloves. A riiii good sales woman is ar Ta πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder did they book to go ghost hunting at Towneley Hall . remember the table moved of it's own accord πŸ˜‚
"Aah swur down ma loves it moved, dint it Chris" πŸ˜‚ "yeah just a likkle bit at furst then a lot"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Aah swur down ma loves it moved, dint it Chris" πŸ˜‚
Remember her Grandmas picture suddenly took flight off the kitchen windowsill but we couldn't see past the mountain of dirty dishes to assess the situation for ourselves πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ma lashiss wur a riii messs from when ma ex bestie Megan used to do em ona budjeeh in return for mindin er babeh aubreh.

So I only wen an got maself a riii hii end product to save em. I spare no expense on ma beauteeh regime ma luvs.

The masssscara is the Charlotte tilSSbury one. I were riii apppy wi it ma luvs.

Chris wont be mad either for ma spendin cos I got the min-eeeh version to save some penneehhs. Tan knows best ma luvs πŸ˜‰ Chris clearly doesn't cos he been scammed 6 times now. Ohh ma god πŸ™ˆ i do luv the cheeky sod tho. We mek memrehhs for us boys Corbeh an Rio πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BBC were reporting there from Burnley. Half expected to see arr Tan making a guest appearance with uz boyzzz.

• Haha