Trim with Tan #9 We can't ma luvs she's MIA or gaining 6lb and above

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s 9 month’s pregnant with a bad case of preeclampsia, I’ve never seen her so bloated.

Reactions: 7
Not a vegetable in sight for tea still looking like she stinks. Was the dress shop at a open air car boot because why would you rock up looking like that. No wonder she was nearly crying,thick greasy hair scruffy trying on dresses

Reactions: 7
Il be surprised if she can maintain the Cambridge diet for 6 months, it quite low calories. The consultant will see Tan coming and have £££ signs rolling and make tan buy way more ‘diet’ products than she needs.....£52 is a week is a lot! Also as with things like that other plan she went on that got food sent to you Tan won’t like half the pre prepared stuff as it will be seasoned and spicy and Tan can’t handle anything with flavour.....Chris will be in the background shouting that he liked it though ‘it were right nice and spicey!’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So pleased I wasn't eating when I watched that, the dirty mare! I can't believe she went to try dresses on looking like that and after a long walk with the dogs, ripe does not even come close to how she will have stunk! have some bloody pride and brush your hair Tan you scruffy git.

The bannister made me heave with the filth on it and has she had the lips done again??

tan.png

• Sick
Dear lord she is almost manic in that video 😒 literally from one extreme to the other, second part I’m convinced she is stoned!! Poor staff in shop serving tan, hair wet with grease and just fresh off a long walk without showering 🧼 Jesus wept, those dresses would need bleached. ‘I’m so loved and so happy really so happy’ as she sits crying in the kitchen.... I had to watch twice as I couldn’t believe my eyes/ears!!!

Did you notice her nails ? and what has happened to “ma best friend Megan” ma loofs ? Also felt sorry for wee Annie not getting a mention when she was out her walk. All attention on April as per ...
I noticed that too, poor little April, the way she is with April is just weird imo. I mean I love my dog, and he's part of the family but she's obsessed! I noticed in her crappy vlog for her 30th brek away, all she was arsed about was April being there 😂😂 move over Chris, she'd be more upbeat about marrying April!!

Yes, those nails are rank, much like the rest of her. Imagine the shop owners panic when she turned up to try on the dresses, the bloody shop would need fumigating. I know we joke about her hygiene but it's seriously concerning isn't it, I mean come on what's wrong with her 😱

I noticed that too, poor little Annie, the way she is with April is just weird imo. I mean I love my dog, and he's part of the family but she's obsessed! I noticed in her crappy vlog for her 30th brek away, all she was arsed about was April being there 😂😂 move over Chris, she'd be more upbeat about marrying April!!

Yes, those nails are rank, much like the rest of her. Imagine the shop owners panic when she turned up to try on the dresses, the bloody shop would need fumigating. I know we joke about her hygiene but it's seriously concerning isn't it, I mean come on what's wrong with her 😱

Reactions: 6
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Donna Dyble is back spreading the gospel on You Tube, totally full of herself, me me me me! She is taking her business to the next level and opening up in some gym/community centre for face to face consultations. I am highly surprised that she is allowed to be consulting anyone given her binge eating of the products!
Last I saw of her she was having a breakdown over an 11lb gain ...so she's back again :rolleyes:

So pleased I wasn't eating when I watched that, the dirty mare! I can't believe she went to try dresses on looking like that and after a long walk with the dogs, ripe does not even come close to how she will have stunk! have some bloody pride and brush your hair Tan you scruffy git.

The bannister made me heave with the filth on it and has she had the lips done again??

View attachment 539463
Her doors are the same filthy with grime .I think she's had the lips done too you can see the injection site but she looked so bloated in the face it was hard to tell .

Reactions: 3
Il be surprised if she can maintain the Cambridge diet for 6 months, it quite low calories. The consultant will see Tan coming and have £££ signs rolling and make tan buy way more ‘diet’ products than she needs.....£52 is a week is a lot! Also as with things like that other plan she went on that got food sent to you Tan won’t like half the pre prepared stuff as it will be seasoned and spicy and Tan can’t handle anything with flavour.....Chris will be in the background shouting that he liked it though ‘it were right nice and spicey!’
Cambridge is now the one to one diet and is a VLCD of 800 calories per day. Shakes, bars or dried packet meals (pesto pasta, spag bol etc) that you make up with water, this is combined with the upselling of water flavourings, flava beans and such crap. My friend did this diet for around 5 weeks and despite sticking to it lost a meagre 8lb which she quickly put back on when she jacked it in. I believe the meals have quite a number of carbs/sugar in them.

Last I saw of her she was having a breakdown over an 11lb gain ...so she's back again :rolleyes:

Most certainly is with an ego bigger than ever. This is just one of three....
Primark Clothing Haul Try On After 5 Stone Weight Loss | Donna Dyble - YouTube

Reactions: 6
I would be surprised if she could manage the Cambridge diet . I always got the impression she didn’t do calorie counting because she liked massive portions sizes on slimming world , so this will be hard for her . I was so confused by her crying saying shes put weight on because she’s so happy.. not sure who’s she’s trying to kid 🤔

Reactions: 9
I've got zero sympathy for her, she sat there with tears expecting folk to feel sorry for her and yet she's been cocky and bragging for ages that she had plenty time to lose the weight and would easily be back to 11 stone for the wedding, she knew best ma loves, she wouldn't be told, yet every single time she warrrrrped the slate clean she listened to her bod-eh and scoffed what ever she liked, takeaways, parrrrrs, all the snacks she bought for "uz boyz" and enough cheese to stock a supermarket deli counter for a couple of years. She has zero will power and blamed every man and his dog for not being on plan and gaining weight, now when she's only 7 months out she's crying and feeling sorry for herself, time for a reality check Tan......who ate all the pies??? YOU DID so either commit and get some timber off or embrace your current weight and find a dress that fits as you are.....oh and have a bastard bath you absolute reeker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly don't even have any words. The only positive is she has finally accepted that she is not going to be in a size 10 dress with her version of slimming world but in tan style rather than accept reality goes and signs up immediately for a diet that even she knows is no good for her.

When she said slimming world is expensive it really pissed me off. It is if you avoid all fresh fruit and veg tan yes, living off ham and pot noodles. A huge packet of carrots is only 40p. I felt really sorry for her at the start of that blog but she soon changed to being a know it all even though she knows f all.

Also why does she keep going on about what Chris deserves from her?! He's lucky he's found anyone who actually agreed to marry him he's not exactly George bloody Clooney height of handsomeness and class!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's literally googled quick fix hasn't she. This Cambridge diet is going to the wall already I can just see it.
I still can't see this day happening at all.

Reactions: 12
I honestly don't even have any words. The only positive is she has finally accepted that she is not going to be in a size 10 dress with her version of slimming world but in tan style rather than accept reality goes and signs up immediately for a diet that even she knows is no good for her.

When she said slimming world is expensive it really pissed me off. It is if you avoid all fresh fruit and veg tan yes, living off ham and pot noodles. A huge packet of carrots is only 40p. I felt really sorry for her at the start of that blog but she soon changed to being a know it all even though she knows f all.

Also why does she keep going on about what Chris deserves from her?! He's lucky he's found anyone who actually agreed to marry him he's not exactly George bloody Clooney height of handsomeness and class!?!
Slimming World or even WW is far cheaper than Cambridge! At least with SW or WW you are not forced to buy their specific products.

Reactions: 11
I thought she was already backtracking before she finished the vlog she said even if she lost nothing the dress made her feel like a million dollars ,she loved it . I can't see her sticking to the Cambridge either it's way to restrictive for her .

Reactions: 15
I thought she was already backtracking before she finished the vlog she said even if she lost nothing the dress made her feel like a million dollars ,she loved it . I can't see her sticking to the Cambridge either it's way to restrictive for her .
Yeah it’ll just cause her to binge eat for sure!

Cambridge is now the one to one diet and is a VLCD of 800 calories per day. Shakes, bars or dried packet meals (pesto pasta, spag bol etc) that you make up with water, this is combined with the upselling of water flavourings, flava beans and such crap. My friend did this diet for around 5 weeks and despite sticking to it lost a meagre 8lb which she quickly put back on when she jacked it in. I believe the meals have quite a number of carbs/sugar in them.
Jeez, 800 calories I’d be starving!

View attachment 539463
Bet they,ve had to get the dresses cleaned that she,s tried on, they,ll be bleeping hippy !

Donna Dyble is back spreading the gospel on You Tube, totally full of herself, me me me me! She is taking her business to the next level and opening up in some gym/community centre for face to face consultations. I am highly surprised that she is allowed to be consulting anyone given her binge eating of the products!
Primark Clothing Haul Try On After 5 Stone Weight Loss | Donna Dyble - YouTube
She gets on my tit (only got one) they way she bleats on, full of herself one minute then puts on 11lb and it’s the end of the world poor me and does a disappearing act for a while. Personally I wish she would just disappear from YT for good, pain in the arse, rant over !

View attachment 539463
She reminds me of John Candy with that moustache 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9