Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I showed my husband the bears and asked if he would buy his mum one for Mother’s Day or me one for my Valentine/birthday he said yes if you where dead and from the kids not him. He said if he handed his mum that for Mother’s Day she would skull him with it 😂😂😂 I’d be so annoyed if he handed me one of they bears for my birthday there definitely for a kids grave not your pride of place in your home.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did any of you watch shameless back in the day? I loved it 😂 Tan and her chavvy crafts would fit in perfectly on the Chatsworth estate
Shameless is so funny...I think we all know a family like the Gallaghers 😅

The bears...yes they do look like something a florist would make for a funeral don't they?

Reactions: 5
did any of you watch shameless back in the day? I loved it 😂 Tan and her chavvy crafts would fit in perfectly on the Chatsworth estate
You've just reminded me, some friends of ours used to own a b&b in Blackpool, we used to stay over the years for an illumination weekend or a weekend with friends for a bit of a sesh at funnygirls etc (yes we are classy)😉 anyway Lillian from shameless owns/owned a b&b on the same road, she used to sit outside her door selling selfies for a fiver 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
You've just reminded me, some friends of ours used to own a b&b in Blackpool, we used to stay over the years for an illumination weekend or a weekend with friends for a bit of a sesh at funnygirls etc (yes we are classy)😉 anyway Lillian from shameless owns/owned a b&b on the same road, she used to sit outside her door selling selfies for a fiver 😂😂😂😂
This would be Tan. Except it would be a repeat of the Christmas market and no one would buy one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This would be Tan. Except it would be a repeat of the Christmas market and no one would buy one!
I don't think anyone bought one from Alice Barry, she had one of those boards outside with pics of the rooms and it said something like stay with us for a shameless time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well maloofs. The flags will be flying at Tan’s today as it’s last day of home schooling in England.

• Haha
Stevie Wonder with Covid ...they must have no sense of smell either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah especially to the vlog where she admits to taking a bath with Apri and the one where she was washing up in filthy pond water
And picking her nose, showing us a close up of her spots, her filthy kitchen. Constantly wearing the same clothes unwashed hair 🤣🤣🤣 urgh 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ugh that will be another thing for her to brag about , when she will without doubt be back vlogging .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.