Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some things she does are OK the wreaths and keyrings are OK. Some things are dreadful. At least she is trying I guess but it's ignoring the basics like washing, taking care of the kids and pets.

Reactions: 3
I've had to have a break from Tan for a week cuz honestly she angered me so much in her last video but I've had a look at the one I missed today and it's not got any better :ROFLMAO: Isn't her youtube meant to be about her weight loss yet all we're hearing about now is she's crafty? By the way you can go on companies house and check for registered businesses and I've just searched for "she's crafty" and it doesn't exist - funny that! She's going to get into trouble at some point, it's just a case of when!

The only good thing about her youtube channel is the absolute bants in this thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s the betting she’ll re-appear after all the “essential” Valentine’s Day tat has been dispatched?

Reactions: 7
I wonder how many pound coins she's had to remove from her weight loss tracker ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The question on all our lips is has she changed out of that manky jumper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's gone quiet on Youtube.
Who thinks she takes the boys to her mums for their home schooling and is staying off Youtube incase she gets found out?

Reactions: 10
She's gone quiet on Youtube.
Who thinks she takes the boys to her mums for their home schooling and is staying off Youtube incase she gets found out?
It’s very odd seeing as she’s putting a lot of new stuff up on her crafteh page, she should be doing it at night when the kids have done their work. Think you might be onto something there ma love 🧐

Reactions: 8
shame on her for putting her tit crafting before he boys educational needs, her priorities are always wrong, she's the most selfish stink bomb out there! considering her and Chris both seem stunted in the intelligence stakes you would think she'd be helping the boys all she could so they don't end up making tacky crafts and talking tit about mangy tout and corgets daily to strangers for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 10
shame on her for putting her tit crafting before he boys educational needs, her priorities are always wrong, she's the most selfish stink bomb out there! considering her and Chris both seem stunted in the intelligence stakes you would think she'd be helping the boys all she could so they don't end up making tacky crafts and talking tit about mangy tout and corgets daily to strangers for a living
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she’s wangled a way of getting they kids back to school, she’s hard faced enough to ask again!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.