Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really, Tan? Supplier? I have just checked eBay, the seller is on there selling exact same thing. It is not just for your "business" needs. £12.95 each for 3 piece stack.

Personalised stickers £1.95 per word x 3 = £5.85

£18.80 if I order them myself through eBay. Cheaper than what Tan is offering as she will most likely charge a hefty postage.

Or I could just order a much nicer one for less than £20. I rest my case.

She has absolutely no clue how to make any profit at all nor does she have a clue on how to actually run a "Crafty" business.

Ps can someone kindly link her she's crafty business page so I can see if I'm able to browse, please? I don't have FB and I cannot find it through Google.

Reactions: 4
Really, Tan? Supplier? I have just checked eBay, the seller is on there selling exact same thing. It is not just for your "business" needs. £12.95 each for 3 piece stack.

Personalised stickers £1.95 per word x 3 = £5.85

£18.80 if I order them myself through eBay. Cheaper than what Tan is offering as she will most likely charge a hefty postage.

Or I could just order a much nicer one for less than £20. I rest my case.

She has absolutely no clue how to make any profit at all nor does she have a clue on how to actually run a "Crafty" business.

Ps can someone kindly link her she's crafty business page so I can see if I'm able to browse, please? I don't have FB and I cannot find it through Google.
Hope this works......

Reactions: 2
Wtaf is that she’s made her FIL that is so bad. I’d be raging if someone handed me that for a special birthday. It reminds me crafts you made in the 80s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtaf is that she’s made her FIL that is so bad. I’d be raging if someone handed me that for a special birthday. It reminds me crafts you made in the 80s 😂
that is bloody awful, is that a keyboard bottom right or a baby gate???? she really has high regard for her tit "talent" eh? and why choose a picture that looks like he's got a tap coming out of his shoulder???

tan.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Omg her so called crafts are getting worse, wtf is that and what has Terreh done to deserve it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
that is bloody awful, is that a keyboard bottom right or a baby gate???? she really has high regard for her tit "talent" eh? and why choose a picture that looks like he's got a tap coming out of his shoulder???

View attachment 412054
The white piece of paper set my ocd mad it’s not even straight I know handmade cannot always be perfect but omg she could at least try. Haha that keyboard or whatever it is does look like a baby gate 😂😂😂 it’s just awful

• Haha
The white piece of paper set my ocd mad it’s not even straight I know handmade cannot always be perfect but omg she could at least try. Haha that keyboard or whatever it is does look like a baby gate 😂😂😂 it’s just awful
I see she’s watermarking her photos now !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Terreh must have pissed her off getting handed that piece of pish and he didn’t even get a key ring to go with it 🤣🤣🤣

I see she’s watermarking her photos now !
I know I see that who the hell would want to steal they pics 😂

• Haha
that photo though 😂 it's like something from crime watch "this was the last photo of Terry before he was arrested for shagging the entire contents of the fruit bowl one by one on pendle hill"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That must've been the last time she saw Terry she never mentions his name 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.