Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that photo though 😂 it's like something from crime watch "this was the last photo of Terry before he was arrested for shagging the entire contents of the fruit bowl one by one on pendle hill"
That must've been the last time she saw Terry she never mentions his name 😂
Surely there must be a better photo of the poor guy than that one. I mean who sits posing like that holding fruit? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she'll pop up eventually saying how busy she's been with her crafting yet not realise the irony of going from saying she has no time to "ome skool" to churning out crimes against crafting one after the other!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see nobody bought the £40 valentarrrrns reef 😂 she’s giving it away with a key ring ma loves gets sharing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just want to know who the hell is buying this absolute tat from her and how are they affording it at the rip off prices she charges!

Reactions: 4
the fact that theres people actually willing to pay those prices offends me more than anything, have these people not heard of etsy? theres some lovely stuff on there for half the price
Absolutely mindblowing 🤣🥴 it's probably the tobacco chewers who wank over her grim food on fb. They think she's a real housewife of Burnley or something. I can't explain it any other way!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeeeeeezo I don’t know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her lol. It’s like when a kid brings their parents back some rancid craft or pic from nursery/school and the parent has to be like ‘awwww that’s lovely’ because the kid is so proud of themself 😂 Tan obv thinks these things she is making are amazing bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she'll pop up eventually saying how busy she's been with her crafting yet not realise the irony of going from saying she has no time to "ome skool" to churning out crimes against crafting one after the other!
Surely there must be a thread title in there somewhere ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my good god. Why, why would anyone think this was nice? £20, dear god they need their head looked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.