Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She really needs better ideas tbh. She's clearly not as crafteh as she think she is. These things I can buy from Poundland FGS.

Reactions: 5
there's nothing crafty about putting stickers on plastic bottles ma loof

Reactions: 6
She’s doing grave markers now 🤦‍♀️ she’s only ordered them so far so not sure what she’s gonna put on them? Surely her stickers aren’t weather proof? And her daaaarrrrmontys will fall off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s doing grave markers now 🤦‍♀️ she’s only ordered them so far so not sure what she’s gonna put on them? Surely her stickers aren’t weather proof? And her daaaarrrrmontys will fall off 😆
well they're tacky as hell and like you say her stickers will peel rarrrrt off ma love

• Haha
Reactions: 5
no time to home school yet she's created a home schooling book for corb-eh and is now selling them....the irony! why does everything she makes look so naff and tacky??

• Wow
Reactions: 11
no time to home school yet she's created a home schooling book for corb-eh and is now selling them....the irony! why does everything she makes look so naff and tacky??
A doooon't have taaarrmm to homeschool malooofs but Aahh have med a book to help yous all out if yous are struggling.

• Haha
Eh maybe no moaning Monday after all 😳 to busy ma loofs 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s two weeks on the trot now she’s promised us a weekend vlog, must be too buseh ma loves, too much cheap tat to be med for she‘s crafteh

Tans a business woman don’t ya know with a business account
She bloody would wouldn’t she 🙄

God shes unbelievable, I reckon Corbeh is on th’xbox by 12.30 every day

Reactions: 6
Tans a business woman don’t ya know with a business account
Omg you can buy this on Amazon or any bloody online craft site!! She’s so infuriating passing off this absolute tat as a business! She’s so unoriginal!! Vinyl stickers on a shampoo bottle, really?! And grave markers, I’ve seen it all now! I have a Cricut machine like tan, and you can do so much amazing stuff with it and here she is recreating absolute tit she’s seen on a FB page!!! There’s just no thought behind anything, just anything to make her a quick tenner. The transfer vinyl letters she sticks down on things aren’t even straight half the time!! Can not believe these people who buy this crap from her, there’s some amazing handmade, small business crafters out there who actually take care and effort in what they do, and not a “message me hun” in sight! More fool them for wasting their money on her shiiiite maloofs!

Reactions: 12
To get what you pay for, the item in Q requires proper precision. I still remember my Mum on her sewing machine and telling us to go into the next room while she straightened up the lines on our homemade dresses. It took hours but it looked so perfect. It's so worth it after wards knowing you've produced high quality work. It is not the same thing but you see where I am coming from.

Her precision, unfortunately, is way off. Hasn't she heard of a measuring tape or a balance ruler or just taking extra time, care and effort to produce quality products? If she didn't have any followers, nobody would buy her tit. Predominantly, it is her followers that buy them. More food them, I say. She will do absolutely ANYTHING to not have to leave the house to go to a place of work. Lazy, lazy, lazy. She will probably end up selling her body next if her 'business' ends up falling through.

BTW them pump bottles were actually Mrs Hinch's idea. I'm not keen on her but, see what I mean? She's copying other people's ideas and passing them off as her own and that she created this uniquely, magical crafty item!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
To get what you pay for, the item in Q requires proper precision. I still remember my Mum on her sewing machine and telling us to go into the next room while she straightened up the lines on our homemade dresses. It took hours but it looked so perfect. It's so worth it after wards knowing you've produced high quality work. It is not the same thing but you see where I am coming from.

Her precision, unfortunately, is way off. Hasn't she heard of a measuring tape or a balance ruler or just taking extra time, care and effort to produce quality products? If she didn't have any followers, nobody would buy her tit. Predominantly, it is her followers that buy them. More food them, I say. She will do absolutely ANYTHING to not have to leave the house to go to a place of work. Lazy, lazy, lazy. She will probably end up selling her body next if her 'business' ends up falling through.

BTW them pump bottles were actually Mrs Hinch's idea. I'm not keen on her but, see what I mean? She's copying other people's ideas and passing them off as her own and that she created this uniquely, magical crafty item!
Jeez who's want Tan's body :sick: only medical science 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.