Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So us boyz will be back at school in a couple of weeks ( prob very behind their peers ), so Tan will be back vlogging maloofs. Bloated face , lots of spots. Her and Chris will have drawn a line because “it’s got to be done maloofs , we’re just eating tekaway for sake of it”. She will be back on plan (Tan style ) we will see poached (cum) eggs , spag bol, tuna pasta and chicken with tomato sauce - for two weeks , then she will disappear again for a couple of weeks . I would love to be wrong though !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So us boyz will be back at school in a couple of weeks ( prob very behind their peers ), so Tan will be back vlogging maloofs. Bloated face , lots of spots. Her and Chris will have drawn a line because “it’s got to be done maloofs , we’re just eating tekaway for sake of it”. She will be back on plan (Tan style ) we will see poached (cum) eggs , spag bol, tuna pasta and chicken with tomato sauce - for two weeks , then she will disappear again for a couple of weeks . I would love to be wrong though !
Don't forget ocean paaaar ma luvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't forget ocean paaaar ma luvs.
What ever happened to the cheese and onion parrrs where the pastry was kneaded within an inch of life.....don’t forget you need a least 3 bags of reduced fat cheese! Count as your Healthy extra my loofs!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What ever happened to the cheese and onion parrrs where the pastry was kneaded within an inch of life.....don’t forget you need a least 3 bags of reduced fat cheese! Count as your Healthy extra my loofs!
The 90 syns a slaaaarce parrrr 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those batch cooking vlogs are quite simply, extraordinary 😳🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Slimming world is no more than a popular MLM scheme that clearly doesn’t work unless you stick to plan religiously.

She’s obviously stuck in a rut and is finding herself deeper and deeper. She should try calorie counting I imagine she would develop a much healthier relationship rather than eating synned food and just bingeing.

Slimming world is no more than a popular MLM scheme that clearly doesn’t work unless you stick to plan religiously.

She’s obviously stuck in a rut and is finding herself deeper and deeper. She should try calorie counting I imagine she would develop a much healthier relationship rather than eating synned food and just bingeing.
This is Tan, she can't even add up without extra fingers from Chris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In Tans case I have to say I don't think its the plan thats the problem 🙈

Anyone seen Lawrence on Tiktok? His portions are huge (he's a big guy) but his food always looks tasty and healthy and he consistently loses week after week. (He's also getting all them brand deals tan used to get 🤣🤣🤣👌)

Reactions: 8

That you Jane ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone posted an old vlog of Tarnya at chubs wedding. 10 mins in she's chatting in the loo with with Helen, to say she doesn't drink her lipstick looks like she was pissed when she applied it 😉🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone posted an old vlog of Tarnya at chubs wedding. 10 mins in she's chatting in the loo with with Helen, to say she doesn't drink her lipstick looks like she was pissed when she applied it 😉🤣🤣
It's was me ,she looked pissed as a fart there's no way she was sober at that wedding she deff had drink in her...unless she was high on laarrff 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.