Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to send her a bloody ruler and instructions how to use it !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are really irritating my OCD. I honestly cannot see the appeal... 20 quid? I'd rather just do it myself. Can get a photo frame from Poundland.

Reactions: 6
not many entries at al on the valentines voodoo thing so now she's begging for more, if she doesn't get it sent soon it won't even be worth putting up. No chance of that getting nicked off anyones door at least ;)

• Haha
not many entries at al on the valentines voodoo thing so now she's begging for more, if she doesn't get it sent soon it won't even be worth putting up. No chance of that getting nicked off anyones door at least ;)
Only 46 shares on the original post, you know it must be bad when she can’t even give it away to one of her deluded fans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With tomorrow being Monday will she be back ma loves and back on plan after being so busy with you no - ome skool, biys, craftin and just life, will it be welcome back to another videoooo

• Haha
She’ll be back after the half term to try to make out she’s been so busy home schooling with uz boyzzz.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.