Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those bloody lips will need their own postcode soon ma looofs

View attachment 209695
Do you not think she looks manic or spaced out her eyes are weird ,if you can see them behind the lips 😂 it's like the vlog she did where the thought there was a ghostly occurrence when a picture fell off the kitchen windowsill and she decided to show where it happened only we couldn't see the sill for the pile of dirty dishes stacked in the sink:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you not think she looks manic or spaced out her eyes are weird ,if you can see them behind the lips 😂 it's like the vlog she did where the thought there was a ghostly occurrence when a picture fell off the kitchen windowsill and she decided to show where it happened only we couldn't see the sill for the pile of dirty dishes stacked in the sink:ROFLMAO:
yes totally, she could hardly get her words out or focus on anything. I do think her and Chris are apart at least some of the time too as she said her and the boys had a BBQ, seems odd to not include or wit for Chris if he was there. She is a first class mess in terms of hygiene, her bloody fingernails are rank :sick:

tan.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
yes totally, she could hardly get her words out or focus on anything. I do think her and Chris are apart at least some of the time too as she said her and the boys had a BBQ, seems odd to not include or wit for Chris if he was there. She is a first class mess in terms of hygiene, her bloody fingernails are rank :sick:

View attachment 209732
Yeah I think they're apart too ,,,but working on things ,,she's let slip her and the boyzz a few times now ...Those nails:sick: and the hair is dripping with grease how he lays beside her I'll never know,not that he's not up to much in the way of hygiene either but duck me she's got awful..

Yeah maybe they are apart, it was super late for her to and drive all the way to Lugh am at 7pm she‘s normally in bed an hour by then! Yeah she did say her and the boys had a bbq 🤔 maybe Chris is living with his Dad or something for part of the week.

View attachment 209732
I can’t stand dirty nails, they irritate me 🤢 get the bloody nail brush out ma love

Yeah maybe they are apart, it was super late for her to and drive all the way to Lugh am at 7pm she‘s normally in bed an hour by then! Yeah she did say her and the boys had a bbq 🤔 maybe Chris is living with his Dad or something for part of the week.

I can’t stand dirty nails, they irritate me 🤢 get the bloody nail brush out ma love
I meant bloody Lytham!

Last edited:
  • Sick
My word her latest vid 😬 she's barely lucid ,she really needs to take a break and sort herself out ..

She doesn't know what day it is and later on, doesn't know what time it is!

I don't even know why she feels she has to mention those details anyway, we're not watching in real time so it doesn't matter.

Some people will be watching her tit years later and even if we watch it the day after recording, the dates and time are totally irrelevant.

Reactions: 9
She said at the start of the vid the dog hated the cooling vest then at the end said the dog absolutely loved it ...she must have forgot what she said at the beginning she's so incoherent 🤷‍♀️

She said at the start of the vid the dog hated the cooling vest then at the end said the dog absolutely loved it ...she must have forgot what she said at the beginning she's so incoherent 🤷‍♀️
Just came on to say the same, so does she love it or hate it 🐶 jeez she’s lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Crikey - what was she on about half the time ! And also an 8 minute vlog of her incoherent babbling -she probably spent about 4 minutes worth trying to remember her words . Not great content . I think she’s on anti depressants but possibly the wrong type for her .

wow that was an odd vlog, you can tell by the choppy editing she cut out a lot of the erm, erm moments too. She looked doped up and out of it, she needs to step away from the camera until she's sorted and the does is right, its cringy to watch. She's dirtier and greasier than ever, her skin is terrible and she seems to not care about any weight loss, she needs a focus to keep her vlogs on track or give them up ma love!

All Tan needs is a decent meal, not carb heavy and pale an actual meal with real protein and greenery. Some vitamin tablets and a nice long soak in the bath followed by a decent evening out not just a trip to the local curry house. She’d feel much better for it!
That’s what annoys me, when people complain about depression and aches and pains yet they put crap in their body. It’s not rocket science?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Vitamin tabs and a wash cures depression now :rolleyes:
If only that was all it took🤷‍♀️wouldn't have been on a holy rollercoaster with my mum for the majority of my life and God knows how many years on top of that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else actually finding it hard to watch at the moment? I feel like I’m watching someone mid breakdown. She needs to get some proper help!

Reactions: 10
If only that was all it took🤷‍♀️wouldn't have been on a holy rollercoaster with my mum for the majority of my life and God knows how many years on top of that.
Sounds just like my friend, she put her life on hold to care for her mum and support her while she went through endless MH struggles ...

Is anyone else actually finding it hard to watch at the moment? I feel like I’m watching someone mid breakdown. She needs to get some proper help!
You'd think Chris or some of her so called friends would be telling her she needs to take a break to sort herself out .At least she talking with the counsellor that's a start ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As someone who suffers with OCD eating well and being in good company helps. But it’s not a cure. Agreed she needs to make these steps but sometimes with depression it’s hard to make those steps without some help.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.