Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the portion plate vlog. My word she's a different person. Not quite sure what look she's going for with the shoe lace tied around her neck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was I imagining she said they took the dog to the beach ? or did they go twice.. if not they must of left April in the car as she said dogs weren't allowed on the sand and there was no footage of her :rolleyes: leaving a dog in a car in that heat 😬

Yes!!! when I first saw them I thought the kids had done them, she was so proud showing off her hand drawn plates, all wonky lines and questionable veg, then just as she was starting to sell a few at £10 plus postage Matalan launched one for £3.99 and she was gutted 😂

View attachment 208366
How much better did she look there those inflated lips do nothing for her,,

• Wow
Was I imagining she said they took the dog to the beach ? or did they go twice.. if not they must of left April in the car as she said dogs weren't allowed on the sand and there was no footage of her :rolleyes: leaving a dog in a car in that heat 😬

You wasn't imagining her saying they took April as she clearly said they took her but at the end she said dogs wasn't alloweed on the beach. I hope she didn't leave the dog in the car.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I thought exactly the same, she said she had taken the dog then said the opposite

Reactions: 4
You wasn't imagining her saying they took April as she clearly said they took her but at the end she said dogs wasn't alloweed on the beach. I hope she didn't leave the dog in the car.
Hopefully it was a different day she wouldn't be that stupid...would she :oops: The pics she has on FB the boys have different clothes on ,but they could have changed if they were in the water ,but April is there with them

Just seen her facebook pics April was at the beach and she had a different top on so she must of went twice but was still the same beach she went to.

Just seen her facebook pics April was at the beach and she had a different top on so she must of went twice but was still the same beach she went to.
They might have had a change of clothes with them they were heading to the water ?

It must have been different days she had on the striped top in the car on the way home..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s moaning about the van being on its arse but wasn’t Chris told to get rid of it when something went wrong with it the other week?! Another example of Tan knowing whats best. I know she’s had a bad year but isn’t it a bit morbid asking for the ministers number 🤦🏻‍♀️. She’s so rude as well, someone commented saying their nephew passed away from cot death, she liked it but she didn’t even bother to reply, I just find that rude and lazy. Someone else said they’d lost people and she did reply to that but no excuse really.
Her lips look bloody terrible!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her demeanour compared to her old vids is so different . Her tone is like she despises everyone . Her work ethic about her meal plans “I’ll let them pile up , while I sort my garage 🙄

Reactions: 7
Her demeanour compared to her old vids is so different . Her tone is like she despises everyone . Her work ethic about her meal plans “I’ll let them pile up , while I sort my garage 🙄
She’s like a completely different person isn’t she. I reckon she’s a total nightmare to live with. You’re right her work ethic is shocking, people having to chase meal plans that they’ve already paid for 😮. Those bloody meal plans are a joke anyway, can’t believe people are still buying them 🙈

She definitely looks as though she's suffering with depression, her whole can't be bothered attitude as well as the slurred speech,forgetfulness and hygiene is a dead giveaway, she looks like she's on some kind of antidepressants that's leaving her spaced out ,although at times she has a manic look about her.I'd say she is a nightmare to live with atm ,maybe it's some kind of CBT she's getting and not counselling ..

She definitely looks as though she's suffering with depression, her whole can't be bothered attitude as well as the slurred speech,forgetfulness and hygiene is a dead giveaway, she looks like she's on some kind of antidepressants that's leaving her spaced out ,although at times she has a manic look about her.I'd say she is a nightmare to live with atm ,maybe it's some kind of CBT she's getting and not counselling ..
She looked absolutely spaced out at the end of that vlog 😬

She looked absolutely spaced out at the end of that vlog 😬
There's been a few she's looked like that .I hope she is seeking help for whatever her problem is it's the boys I'd feel sorry for if anything happened her ,she looks as though she's at rock bottom now..

I thought she looked like she had been crying at the end of her latest vlog sat in the car .

Reactions: 3
Get in quick my loofs for your discounted meal plans! Can someone please order one and put lots of dietary requirements and say they dislike corn beef, poached eggs and cheese and mug shots and see what she come up with 😂
In that case, she would probably just write:
Breakfast: Poached egg on toast. Without the egg.
Lunch: Mugshot. Dont add sachet of mugshot, just have the water.
Dinner: Corned beef hash. Dont have the corned beef. Just boil potatoes until they are a sloppy consistency.
Someone posted a meal plan once and that's essentially what she did 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.