Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, how can you be a student nurse doing a degree from home? She is totally embarrasing herself saying tit like this! She actually believes herself. Jesus Tan, get in the real world. Something basic - fluid balance charts - there is absolutely no way she'd have a bleeding clue. NEWS charts, so important. It's quite frightening that she thinks she will be able to carry these assessments out. I've been a carer and qualified. So much responsibility as a qualified. No ma love, you will not be able to do a nursing degree from the comfort of your own home. You will have to graft. Full day shifts, night shifts, weekends and bank holidays. Get in the real world Tan. She thinks she knows it all, quite sad really 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Doesn't want to get a job because she can earn more selling crappy meal plans and YT?
How much does she think she's going to earn as a nurse?
Nursing is a vocation, long hours, bloody hard work and certainly not in it for the money. She is totally clueless

Reactions: 9
Omg, how can you be a student nurse doing a degree from home? She is totally embarrasing herself saying tit like this! She actually believes herself. Jesus Tan, get in the real world. Something basic - fluid balance charts - there is absolutely no way she'd have a bleeding clue. NEWS charts, so important. It's quite frightening that she thinks she will be able to carry these assessments out. I've been a carer and qualified. So much responsibility as a qualified. No ma love, you will not be able to do a nursing degree from the comfort of your own home. You will have to graft. Full day shifts, night shifts, weekends and bank holidays. Get in the real world Tan. She thinks she knows it all, quite sad really 😩
If anyone can Tan can 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she would love to be a midwife but;
"the hours? I just cant commit to. You might have to work Christmas day....shift work".
Said by the girl who is going to do a nursing degree.

"The hardest part of slimming world is planning the meals"
Said by the girl who sells meal plans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
"the hours? I just cant commit to. You might have to work Christmas day....shift work".
Just came on to say the same, what frigging planet is she on. Dont be ill out of hours maloofs cos Tan wont be able to look after you. If all else fails its down the girl boss route and opening her own care home 🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly think she just wants (and thinks it will be) something to fill the time while the boys are at school, like when she used to go to her grandads for a few hours or take him shopping. She’ll expect/demand to be available for picking them up from school and dropping them off. Then at weekends and holidays as well 😂

Reactions: 5
And Chris will have to step up too, no more ‘popping out’ in the evening because Tan will be working a shift and the kids will need to be looked after!

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else actually finding it hard to watch at the moment? I feel like I’m watching someone mid breakdown. She needs to get some proper help!
Reminds me of me before my mini meltdown a year after my dad passed away. It happened in work, had to be walked off the floor to the first aid room by two first aiders I was frozen to the spot. Luckily its a call center so no customers saw this just my friends. I hadn't allowed myself to grieve properly, bottled it all up and put on a happy face when inside i was a mess. I was a mess on the outside too looking back i didn't give a monkeys. 6 years later I am 90% on the mend and have come off my antidepressants after radually decrease the dose over time with the help from my GP.
I hope she gets the help she needs.

I honestly think she just wants (and thinks it will be) something to fill the time while the boys are at school, like when she used to go to her grandads for a few hours or take him shopping. She’ll expect/demand to be available for picking them up from school and dropping them off. Then at weekends and holidays as well 😂
She will need to be prepared for working weekends, bank holidays and christmas. People don't stop needing care just because it's christmas day.

"The hardest part of slimming world is planning the meals"
Said by the girl who sells meal plans.
Yeah don't start pushing yet ma loof....I need to go pick the boyyzzz up from school and tek Corbehhh to cubs. Don't push yet I need to do elf on the shelf for the boyyyzzz.

A nursing degree is full time at uni. Lots of practical placements which during the second year will have you doing night shifts. One of my family members has been a nurse for 7 years now and she was ready to chuck in the towel part way through the course as it was hard work. Even when she wasn't on placement or in a lecture she was at home working on an assignment or reading books whilst being a mum to 3 children. How she did this I do not know 😊
Luckily she didn't jack it in she powered through and now loves her job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Nursing isn't as simple as a quick online course 😅 😅 😅
Like others have said she would be best suited to a carer/health care assistant role that she would walk right in to now.

How can she possibly be making more than min wage from her YT and meals plans?!! and if she IS making so much why would she even need to work??

Reactions: 4
Watched her second q and a video and when she said she'd love to be a midwife... (you said you wanted to be a nurse my love?), but the hours just doesn't suit. She is all mouth and no action. She'll say she wants to this and do that but she will not put in any hard graft to get to where she supposedly wants to be.

She goes on about the hours are unsuitable.. Just excuse excuse excuse. Be a cleaner? No because it'll ruin her false nails. Be a carer? No because she can't work as Chris works and there's no childcare. Supermarket? No because it doesn't fit around school or term time. So what are you going to bleeping do then? So that means you won't ever get a job then eh? Apply for universal credit and hope for the best. Anything just so you haven't got to get off your backside and go to work.

Just sit back and devise your tit copy and paste messed up meal plans while Chris goes out and earns a living for you. She is nothing but a couch potato, doing meal plans from 'ome, on her couch, watching netflix. She did level 1 to 3 in nutrition, good for you. We could all do that ma love. I can't stand lazy, bone idle people. There's no excuse. I reckon they are claiming benefits TBH. She's probably more comfortable living off that. Just an embarrassment. Career ambition my arse.

Like you all said, nursing and midwifery is not something you can study at home. I did my maths, English, science, plus access course and still wasn't able to get in and I was working 60 plus hours a week as a community carer, from 7 in the morning right through to 11 at night to prove to the unis I do work hard.

Rejection completely put a downer on me and depression and anxiety took over but I'm still working and I'm still carrying on. I'm not trying to say I'm better than her because I'm just human but THAT is what hard work is. She's a lazy, lazy, LAZY couch potato!

• Heart
Yes they must be claiming benefits her wage wouldn't support them and Chris was furloughed for long enough .she could have taken the caring job my friend is a carer while being a single parent and taken on the care of her disabled sister as her parents are both dead now ,she worked round her daughter going to school ,a lot of caring work can be done in the evenings or through the night she could sleep in the day when the boys are at school ,she's never out of bed anyway so it wouldn't be much of a change for them even if they were at home .It's all excuses ..

Reactions: 6
Watched her second q and a video and when she said she'd love to be a midwife... (you said you wanted to be a nurse my love?), but the hours just doesn't suit. She is all mouth and no action. She'll say she wants to this and do that but she will not put in any hard graft to get to where she supposedly wants to be.

She goes on about the hours are unsuitable.. Just excuse excuse excuse. Be a cleaner? No because it'll ruin her false nails. Be a carer? No because she can't work as Chris works and there's no childcare. Supermarket? No because it doesn't fit around school or term time. So what are you going to bleeping do then? So that means you won't ever get a job then eh? Apply for universal credit and hope for the best. Anything just so you haven't got to get off your backside and go to work.

Just sit back and devise your tit copy and paste messed up meal plans while Chris goes out and earns a living for you. She is nothing but a couch potato, doing meal plans from 'ome, on her couch, watching netflix. She did level 1 to 3 in nutrition, good for you. We could all do that ma love. I can't stand lazy, bone idle people. There's no excuse. I reckon they are claiming benefits TBH. She's probably more comfortable living off that. Just an embarrassment. Career ambition my arse.

Like you all said, nursing and midwifery is not something you can study at home. I did my maths, English, science, plus access course and still wasn't able to get in and I was working 60 plus hours a week as a community carer, from 7 in the morning right through to 11 at night to prove to the unis I do work hard.

Rejection completely put a downer on me and depression and anxiety took over but I'm still working and I'm still carrying on. I'm not trying to say I'm better than her because I'm just human but THAT is what hard work is. She's a lazy, lazy, LAZY couch potato!
Their bloody loss. If she thinks shes just going to walk onto this course she's even more deluded than we all thought. Stick your reefs ma loof 👍

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.