Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be busy putting a taste box to send to the Gammons. A burnley special from Pat's Pat's baps 😂😂😂
Plus more local food. Eccles cakes, pork scratchings, pork paaarrs, meat & potato paaarrrs. Im sure there’s a few more. I miss them all ma loofs - (apart from the scratchings as they would break my teeth !)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
to day she's self employed and considers youtube her job she sure is silent on it, has she furloughed her self ma loves? they've got an income from somewhere else for sure, not even seen her trying to flog a dodgy meal plan for a while yet she's spending like she's loaded

• Haha
Reactions: 8
to day she's self employed and considers youtube her job she sure is silent on it, has she furloughed her self ma loves? they've got an income from somewhere else for sure, not even seen her trying to flog a dodgy meal plan for a while yet she's spending like she's loaded
They were at Blackpool beach with the dog..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Plus more local food. Eccles cakes, pork scratchings, pork paaarrs, meat & potato paaarrrs. Im sure there’s a few more. I miss them all ma loofs - (apart from the scratchings as they would break my teeth !)
And 1 of everything off the take away menu 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the need to travel 40 odd miles to go to the beach, doesn’t she realise we’re still in lockdown?! I’d love to go for a big long drive to the seaside but there’s no way I’m doing it right now. It looks like she met up with more than one person the other day as well, April was with two other dogs, haven’t both her friends got dogs? You’re only supposed to meet up with one other person from outside your household aren’t you? As usual Tanya knows best

What’s the need to travel 40 odd miles to go to the beach, doesn’t she realise we’re still in lockdown?! I’d love to go for a big long drive to the seaside but there’s no way I’m doing it right now. It looks like she met up with more than one person the other day as well, April was with two other dogs, haven’t both her friends got dogs? You’re only supposed to meet up with one other person from outside your household aren’t you? As usual Tanya knows best
It was her mums dogs they met in the park

Reactions: 2
It was her mums dogs they met in the park
I bet she still met up with more than one person, maybe her brother and stepdad as well as her Mum who knows I could be wrong but she already broke the rules going into her Grandads house, she knows best. Where is she anyway?! 😂

Reactions: 3
I bet she still met up with more than one person, maybe her brother and stepdad as well as her Mum who knows I could be wrong but she already broke the rules going into her Grandads house, she knows best. Where is she anyway?! 😂
Well going by the legs it looked like her brother,unless the mum is a midden like her and doesn't bother to shave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the hell is she buying size 12’s? Tanya ma love, you haven’t been a size 12 for a long time!

14 stone and pushing into a size 12. Fuuuuck off! Why is she such a liar? It really annoys me 😂 does she not know that we've seen her size 14 labels plenty of times? But she doesn't want to buy any size 14 clothes 🤨. Cancelling her gym membership because she walks April, The woman is just a train wreck!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbf who would want to use the gym equipment after her.All that sweat and grease dripping everywhere the gym probably asked her to cancel, too much in the way of cleaning up after her🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Here we go again with the poached eggs and the house bricks of cheese slices! I mean she could of atleast melted the cheese and seasoned with some salt and pepper! Her food expectation is really shite

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.